The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Stress & Chocolate

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

RaHi proved again, they are a made of moments. Small, seemingly insignificant but beautiful, beautiful moments that shape them and make them what they are - pure magic. I keep calling them magic because I have not come across a friendship couple like this in a long long time. Where everything is so unconditional. There is no particular give and take kind of contract between them. It's so real that it seems so magical Embarrassed

He was inside the room, serving his detention. But she had no obligation for standing outside, waiting for him while the school got empty. She hadn't have to be late for her home. I mean, who does that. It was his fault and he deserved it. She had stopped him but he didn't care. Now let him pay for it.

But that's the whole beauty of their relationship! Their friendship! She could not just go home like that unless she made sure he was alright. Alright, but for what? He wasn't serving a jail sentence. It was just a small detention. But the locked door was scaring her. She paced, worried, anxious, concerned for him, keeping her fingers crossed that he was alright. Guess she can't help it LOL

One by one, they all walked out. All with their sullen faces, no one stopped to tell her anything. She looked at them curiously wanting to know if anything bad happened but nothing gave away. But as soon as he walked out playing casually with his ball, she cried out his name, shocking him.

What was she doing here? First question from his side.

She wasn't here for him. Her lie.

He nods his head. He caught onto it.

She kept of lying. He let her do it.

He pointed out her lie. She was surprised.

She hid her fear of being caught behind a little anger. But he had caught her.

Game over.

Inside the room, he didn't know that she would be waiting for him outside. But seeing her with that chocolate stain on her mouth, it took him little less than a moment to realize that she was worried for him. Stressed, as they said. Stressed that he would mess things up again. Stressed that he would be in trouble again. Her guilty face. His amused smile. They did it like it was an everyday thing for them. Like they have doing it for ages. Ever since they had known each other.

And when Kiya pushed Panchi for no apparent reason, that amused smile on his face turned into an angry scowl. So rudely he rebuked Kiya for her action. Well, she started it. Still, Panchi tried to defend herself but it was so useless. Kiya kept of saying snide remarks and his anger turned into pure hatred for her. Yeah, he hated her. Hated her for hurting his best friend for no apparent reason. Hated her for venting out her frustration masked behind "attitude" on someone who wasn't at the fault at all.

"Kya lagti hai tumhari?"

Well, that question caught them. What is it between them anyway? Friendship? A little more than that. Love? Nah, not there yet. But there is something between them. Something special, something pure, something untouched. Something so exclusive that he can't even try to share it with his many "girlfriends" and she won't even dream of having it with some random guy, no matter how special. It's so once in a lifetime. But they don't realize it, not yet. But they will...someday. Not now, not in the near future but someday it will hit them like a bolt of lightening.

And I just pray, that day things work out. They don't become that cliched kind of a girlfriend/boyfriend with misunderstandings and what not. That "special" bond between remains, it just becomes a little more exclusive. Because that bond is magic, something that sets this apparently normal guy-girl-but-bestfriends duo a league apart from everybody else.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorcrazyforindia2cute4u_22Roshni.xallseasonrainSweet-birdJiyaRe...kittu_arshasups2222100littledevilskumjooabjbdishiuwsujana9rIDhid3roxbasket_101..-Ayesshhaa-..Ayesha066Sanely_InsaneThe007ShivaniSahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Today's RaHi scene was too cute!! specially when he wiped the chocolate 
just before that action i was like...do it already hahaha

Precap is too adorable!!! my fav scene is titanic scene...aww he caught her ...

awesome post!! 

Kiya is unknowningly playing the cupid LOL...

Edited by 100littledevils - 07 August 2012 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xsujana9lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Edit:

Hey Mais.. Dekho..main phir aagayi muh uthake..LOL

The fact that I love RaHi is because they make me nostalgic... Every lil moment they share leaves me nostalgic. Like for instance yesterday's scene, where she was waiting for him outside, so stressed out, so tensed, so worried. Gah! These two are making me mad! 

What is special about these two is, they're so natural, like no OTT's or anything, bas aise hi magical banjaate hain moments! 
It was so plain and casual, the way he wiped off the chocolate, no hawayein, no never-ending eye locks nothing, bas, he saw the chocolate stain, and wiped it off, but STILL it was magical. This is RaHi for us!

Now coming to Kiya..what's up with this woman? Or should I say girl? Itna attitude kahan se laati hai? Where was the need for her to push her? =/ But then, I feel she is quite jealous of RaHi's friendship, not in the other way around, but only coz she misses that one person who could care for her. That one person she can be so comfortable with, who can never ignore her. Khair uske liye KD hai, sudhaardega woh! I hope jaldi sudhaarle coz Ranveer ka bahrosa nahi, he might end up slapping her one day. LOL

And do I need to say something about the precap? Awww... That was the only thing that came from my mouth. Especially when he saved her from falling during that titanic scene.. <3

P.S. I read the comments here and I saw you and Piya talking about not finding a friend like Ranveer. Um..lemme tell you then, that I do have a friend like Ranveer and we both share exactly the same kinda bond that RaHi share. LOL That is why these two leave me nostalgic! <3

P.P.S. Sorry about the LONG reply! Went along with the flow! LOL

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 08 August 2012 at 5:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I thought I'd be writing something here but I have nothing to write at the moment..The post is filled with emotions ..
Maris that was such a ...Beautifully written post..I have a smile on my face.

Right! Don't want a cliche love story but I'm not waiting for their love story..Their friendship is enough to make me feel happy..

& also I'm more of a fan of pre-confession scenes  than post-confession...Hope they'd remain this much natural only..

Wish I had a friend like him..like so much understanding<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i am lovin RaHi as evry epi pass by...Day Dreaming

i ws soo happy when Ranveer caught her lie...he knw her too too well...

n Panchi...our doll...this gal will go to ny extent for her best friend's happiness & well being...

i am truly lovin their friendship and their unknown journey together towards Love..Day Dreaming

bt d best part has to be he shoutin back at Kiya for once again insultin Panchi..lik i said in AT before...i love loveee when Ranveer goes into his angry young man mode for panchi..Day Dreaming

Nywz w8in for tomorrow epi cant w8 to c the amazing song seq on our Rahi...Day Dreaming

PS... lovely post dear..ClapClap
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Today's RaHi scene was too cute!! specially when he wiped the chocolate 
just before that action i was like...do it already hahaha

Precap is too adorable!!! my fav scene is titanic scene...aww he caught her ...

awesome post!! 

Kiya is unknowningly playing the cupid LOL...

Yes, the scene was just too adorable! Embarrassed When I saw the chocolate on her face, I was internally shouting, "WIPE IT NONU!!!!" And he did! In such a sweet manner. Nothing OTT, just so casual and real! Embarrassed

Kiya tou bus...Kiya hai LOL Always doing exact opposite of what she wants to do LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Rema-Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I thought I'd be writing something here but I have nothing to write at the moment..The post is filled with emotions ..
Maris that was such a ...Beautifully written post..I have a smile on my face.

Right! Don't want a cliche love story but I'm not waiting for their love story..Their friendship is enough to make me feel happy..

& also I'm more of a fan of pre-confession scenes  than post-confession...Hope they'd remain this much natural only..

Wish I had a friend like him..like so much understanding<3

Awww! Piya! You are too kind Embarrassed

Obviously, pre-confession scenes are always a treat to watch! But I get a feeling their post-confession ones would be just awesome! I mean, they are so different! So natural! I don't want that easy casualness of their relationship to die. Let it remain there. I don't huge and grand over OTT romantic scenes, just small gestures of love. Eeepppss! Stop making me mad Day Dreaming

Honestly, even I want a friend like him. Lekin milega nahin LOL

SahiPakdeHai.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i am lovin RaHi as evry epi pass by...Day Dreaming

i ws soo happy when Ranveer caught her lie...he knw her too too well...

n Panchi...our doll...this gal will go to ny extent for her best friend's happiness & well being...

i am truly lovin their friendship and their unknown journey together towards Love..Day Dreaming

bt d best part has to be he shoutin back at Kiya for once again insultin Panchi..lik i said in AT before...i love loveee when Ranveer goes into his angry young man mode for panchi..Day Dreaming

Nywz w8in for tomorrow epi cant w8 to c the amazing song seq on our Rahi...Day Dreaming

PS... lovely post dear..ClapClap

Yeah, that anger was seriously the best part! He was so angry and he would've definitely hit her if she wasn't a girl. God! He was in full rage! As you said, a total angry young man! That too for his Moti Embarrassed Just this thought makes me fall for them even more!

Thank you! Yes, waiting for tomorrow! Day Dreaming

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index