Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Haila Judwa! *UPDATED* (Page 6)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Umm. Kostin. (Sorry, force of habit, cannot helpLOL). 

Why was Di so happy to see Dadi, but Chotey so distraught? Surely they went through the same emotional trauma before Dadi decided to emerge from her 14 saal ka vanvaas. 

Also, the word Da-di, (and this sent a cold shiver up my spine!) has Di in it. Da f**k! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-Amrita_12moonlight99-Aimz-nonasijoenet1234EXPELLIARMUSStormChaserbhanganboyznakaMentalExoticaFAYKHAN29KookiemonsterJohny.S.RajGodhuliLogon

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by laddoo598

It got a bit too creepy when she admonished him for walking away before she was finished talking. Stop with the similarities already! Whats next? Rabba vey between Khushi and Daadi?LOL

LOL

Khushi's reaction was the best...she just kept looking back and forth between the two of them...I half expected her to rub her eyes and the "am-I-seeing-double?" thought-bubble to pop out.




nonasi jee, your first reply to me on the forum. This is such a proud moment.LOL

I wanted Khushi to say "Aapki dadi bilkul aap jaisi hai" when bitwa pretty much described himself while updating Khushi on how dadi has always been a Hitler reincarnate.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Amrita_12nonasijoenet1234MentalExotica

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 14166

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by laddoo598

It got a bit too creepy when she admonished him for walking away before she was finished talking. Stop with the similarities already! Whats next? Rabba vey between Khushi and Daadi?LOL

LOL

Khushi's reaction was the best...she just kept looking back and forth between the two of them...I half expected her to rub her eyes and the "am-I-seeing-double?" thought-bubble to pop out.



Poor Khushi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiMentalExotica

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 6196

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged


Now we know what ASR is going to be like when he's old, Dadi;  A.K.A Khadoos Budhaa...  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99nonasiMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSJohny.S.Raj

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Haila sab ki yeh hi soch hai

they should totally play this out then


just imagine Arnav and Dadi rabbaveying with Khushi turn by turn, this is hysterical and bizzare..

Disclaimer: I am MentalExotica I am totally allowed to twist things the way I want to, resemblance to people is intentional and for the purpose of Forum TRPs



My eyes, my eyes. The thought of Dadi in the tub is too much for me to take. Cannot breathe. Need. ArnavjitypeCPR. Now. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-Amrita_12moonlight99inspiringstarsnonasijoenet1234-Aimz-EXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaboyznakaKookiemonster

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 14166

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm. Kostin. (Sorry, force of habit, cannot helpLOL). 

Why was Di so happy to see Dadi, but Chotey so distraught? Surely they went through the same emotional trauma before Dadi decided to emerge from her 14 saal ka vanvaas. 

Also, the word Da-di, (and this sent a cold shiver up my spine!) has Di in it. Da f**k! 

For ASR only "Di" is the original world not some other "Da-Di" ROFL, they are duplicate for him so he does not care about others LOL


Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 07 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12nonasiMentalExoticaKookiemonster

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 5159

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm. Kostin. (Sorry, force of habit, cannot helpLOL). 

Why was Di so happy to see Dadi, but Chotey so distraught? Surely they went through the same emotional trauma before Dadi decided to emerge from her 14 saal ka vanvaas. 

Also, the word Da-di, (and this sent a cold shiver up my spine!) has Di in it. Da f**k! 


Ooo..ooo.oo.. I'll answer that one.

They are Di-lusional!


Edited by Firebolt - 07 August 2012 at 10:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter--Surma-Amrita_12moonlight99inspiringstarsnonasi-Aimz-MentalExoticaboyznakaEXPELLIARMUSJohny.S.RajFAYKHAN29Kookiemonster

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 2167

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Haila sab ki yeh hi soch hai

they should totally play this out then


just imagine Arnav and Dadi rabbaveying with Khushi turn by turn, this is hysterical and bizzare..

Disclaimer: I am MentalExotica I am totally allowed to twist things the way I want to, resemblance to people is intentional and for the purpose of Forum TRPs



Hilarious...I agree Rabbaveying with daadi and Arnav...wow so taxing for the poor girl...hahaha!!

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12nonasiboyznakaMentalExotica

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nayika's FF Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: nayika   Replies: 340   Views: 203904

nayika 340 203904 26 August 2013 at 12:33am by PoojaSheth
HAILA KHUSHI -KYA KIYA TUMNE?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 6649

shybabe 70 6649 04 December 2011 at 5:53am by pinky_blueskies
SBS Cheated...Haila!

2

Author: shybabe   Replies: 10   Views: 2068

shybabe 10 2068 15 November 2011 at 11:12am by tina_1234
HAILA!!!

Author: realraul2307   Replies: 0   Views: 442

realraul2307 0 442 01 November 2011 at 9:58am by realraul2307
haila ye kya hua

Author: rushshri   Replies: 0   Views: 474

rushshri 0 474 07 October 2011 at 8:54am by rushshri

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index