Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thoughts on Redemption Hullabaloo! (Page 8)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dorindakate

I too was one who wanted MORE in redemption from Arnav...

However you girls have made me see that what he is doing and has done (to get her back to RM) are the way to go for him--and Khushi too..

Thanks you girls for the insights and returning the love for the love story back to me...

Forever grateful...

I am glad you could see our point dorindakate :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

As usual you sum up everything brilliant (& not so brilliant) in the episode Tanu wa Star ... Parul bhelcomes you back from the pits of examinations & sadu old professors Hug

I am so glad that the episode was well planned  with characters maintaining their basic traits. Hitler Dadi has made a powerful impact already (yup she got bashed on her muh-dikhayi & dominated almost all posts ... what better welcome I ask LOL) and things progressed rapidly in terms of drama.  After watching Hitler Dadi & her high-handed ways, I for one am glad she opted for the Ashram route & decided not to raise Arnav & Anjali. With the "Haadsa" as shattering as it is made out to be, Nani's progressive thinking approach surely was much better for two damaged kids than HD's regressive one.

I absolutely loved Nani in today's episode right from her support to Arnav & Khushi to her confrontation with Dadi when the latter decided to frown upon the going-on's of her grand kids' lives. Nani's smile at Arnav's stand for his wife was absolutely super ... shows whom she might tend to support when the ugly truth of the "haadsa" comes out.

Those screaming for ASR's blood for his redemption need to take due note of the fact that since acknowledging his fault while revealing Shyam's truth to Nani, that is what Arnav has been doing redeeming himself albeit in his own way & not in any "sissy lipstick wearing hero" way.
Today even though caught up in the darkness of the past glaring at him, he made sure to let his wife know that she was NEVER at fault at the way they married. I truly believe that if push comes to shove, Bitwa will have no problem owning up to this is front of the families knowing he will lose the respect of many of his family member's for what he has done ... he will still do it to restore his wife's respect.

Khushi too maintained her basic traits today ... a need to see everyone happy & set everything right, worry if someone is unset with her, try to set things right with whatever it takes, hesitating yet going up to the man she loves to ask him the reason for his anger ... all in all really good. Bitiya's expression when Bitwa stood up for her was awesome Thumbs Up

Lastly NK ji is fast turning out to be CV's PR messenger ... his "First impressions are not always correct" was clearly for the fans Wink

I realized why I missed your post. Geeta and you chose the same colour and font. Tanu's tiny brain failed to differentiate between the two posts...LOL

Hear hear! I am so happy that he hasn't been reduced to a Munna, or a Dikra, or a Baba..He is probably the only or at least one of the very few male leads on SP who is not a wimp of a trophy husband. This is the one show where the male lead still has a significant role to play in the story and not everything is about the tyag ki devi, mahan, heroine. And I love that, I love that its still Arnav and Khushis story, and Arnav has not been sidelined, something which inevitably happens in every hindi show once the 'I love you's are exchanged.

The last step to bitwa's redemption will be him revealing the whole shenanigan about the contract marriage to the full family. That is what I am waiting to see now, as you said, I can totally see him doing it, he has never had any trouble with owning up to his mistakes before. Today he admitted it to Khushi, and very soon, he will admit the same to the whole family.

*Glares at Tanu & then thinks that Che-mahine ka MU was too much of a torture onscreen, so decides to forgive & forget Tongue *

As I have told you before yaar, the truth needs to come out & if Bitwa himself admits it then what better way to own up to all his mistakes in Khushi's eyes. The repercussions are gonna be great for Bitwa if he brings out the truth of the blackmail & contract --
Payal will be offended (at least I hope so);
Akash might not take to it kindly either;
Jhalli's character if anything like who she was earlier, then definitely a "hum se kahan galti ho gayi Chottey" coming up ;
Nani might throw in a "aap apan baap ke jaisan hain" ;
Gupta's definitely will be pissed off;
Mami ji even though bitchy, has always been fair so I expect her to at least sympathize with Khushi.
So all in all Bitwa will be in one hell of a hot soup with only bitiya standing by him since she obviously has gone beyond it.

The phuck. Now that you put it that way, bitwa will be in deep shit or what??LOL

Except I don't think Payal and Akash will do anything but look constipated. Mami will silently support Khushi and silently be disappointed in Arnav bitwa.

Nani will have an aneurism.

AnJhali will cry. No surprises there.

Dadi, what will she do then?? Start treating Arnav as an achoot too??? ROFL!LOL

Guptas will probably insist on bringing Khushi back. But as you said, even if everyone turns against him, she won't. They have sorted this out between them now. And as long as they are together, who gives a rat's arse about anything else?Big smile

paru_rox

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
WORD. I have nothing more to add. You read my mind!

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Hamri round round laddoo what a post *hugs*

This Dadi is not only casteist, she has a gender bias too.

If she didn't attend Anjali's wedding (the daughter), why should she attend Arnav's wedding (the son)?

I did like the episode. But I found a lot of loopholes in the hadsa story. I hope they clear it all somehow. If the wedding thing happened 15 years back, is Anjali 33, assuming that she was getting married on her 18th birthday?

And ASR was 12 when all this happened? He looked quite big for his age in the FB :D

And they keep switching between 14/15/16 years :(

I LOVED the last scene. I love Arnav's attitude when he throws it at the right person, no sorry wrong person :D

Hi Parul :)

Hello Hi Zehra ji ... wrt to your point in red, please let me know if you find the answer in 11/28/40/45 days Tongue ... I am thinking An-jhalli ji is so into her "aap bhi na",make-believe world. rasm & rivaaj that she probably insisted on being a child bride so me for one will not be betting on the fact that she was 18.

Waise Maths has never been 4 singh's strong point ... look at the ASR's contract ki condition of 6 months (pray why may I ask this particular figure Confused) or the fact that Anji's baby bump never progressed as per the CV's count of days (hmmm are we sure they know how to count) ... so good luck with you getting the calculations right on this one LOL

lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hamri round round laddoo what a post *hugs*

This Dadi is not only casteist, she has a gender bias too.

If she didn't attend Anjali's wedding (the daughter), why should she attend Arnav's wedding (the son)?

I did like the episode. But I found a lot of loopholes in the hadsa story. I hope they clear it all somehow. If the wedding thing happened 15 years back, is Anjali 33, assuming that she was getting married on her 18th birthday?

And ASR was 12 when all this happened? He looked quite big for his age in the FB :D

And they keep switching between 14/15/16 years :(

I LOVED the last scene. I love Arnav's attitude when he throws it at the right person, no sorry wrong person :D

Hi Parul :)

Hello Hi Zehra ji ... wrt to your point in red, please let me know if you find the answer in 11/28/40/45 days Tongue ... I am thinking An-jhalli ji is so into her "aap bhi na",make-believe world. rasm & rivaaj that she probably insisted on being a child bride so me for one will not be betting on the fact that she was 18.

Waise Maths has never been 4 singh's strong point ... look at the ASR's contract ki condition of 6 months (pray why may I ask this particular figure Confused) or the fact that Anji's baby bump never progressed as per the CV's count of days (hmmm are we sure they know how to count) ... so good luck with you getting the calculations right on this one LOL

Maybe only some hadsa can make me find the solutions :D

Yeah they cannot count! Look at Anjali, if that is pregnant then I want to be pregnant Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Tanu is ignoring me. Hum upsetiya gaye hai :(

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

*Glares at Tanu & then thinks that Che-mahine ka MU was too much of a torture onscreen, so decides to forgive & forget Tongue *

As I have told you before yaar, the truth needs to come out & if Bitwa himself admits it then what better way to own up to all his mistakes in Khushi's eyes. The repercussions are gonna be great for Bitwa if he brings out the truth of the blackmail & contract --
Payal will be offended (at least I hope so);
Akash might not take to it kindly either;
Jhalli's character if anything like who she was earlier, then definitely a "hum se kahan galti ho gayi Chottey" coming up ;
Nani might throw in a "aap apan baap ke jaisan hain" ;
Gupta's definitely will be pissed off;
Mami ji even though bitchy, has always been fair so I expect her to at least sympathize with Khushi.
So all in all Bitwa will be in one hell of a hot soup with only bitiya standing by him since she obviously has gone beyond it.

The phuck. Now that you put it that way, bitwa will be in deep shit or what??LOL

Except I don't think Payal and Akash will do anything but look constipated. Mami will silently support Khushi and silently be disappointed in Arnav bitwa.

Nani will have an aneurism.

AnJhali will cry. No surprises there.

Dadi, what will she do then?? Start treating Arnav as an achoot too??? ROFL!LOL

Guptas will probably insist on bringing Khushi back. But as you said, even if everyone turns against him, she won't. They have sorted this out between them now. And as long as they are together, who gives a rat's arse about anything else?Big smile

Yaar see I am really easy ... am willing to let go of all hopes for Payal & Akash getting a spine enough to freaking speak up in family matters, if CV's just give me a big fat wedding for Arnav & Khushi ... If given this, I will accept all the below shit from the CV's without resorting to bashing *err almost no bashing*

Daiyya Ho returning in RM & letching some more after Khushi
Jhalli pulling her emotional atyachaar *ugh will swallow this too Dead*
Akash getting his own BG score
Dadi knocking on Arnav & Khushi's door on the morning after suhagraat Shocked
Payal strip searching all the grains of rice in the house

NOW do you understand how serious I am about this re-marriage wala business Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_myladdoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Maybe only some hadsa can make me find the solutions :D

Yeah they cannot count! Look at Anjali, if that is pregnant then I want to be pregnant Wink

Yup & the best part was Hitler Dadi actually found out Di ji is preggo after one hug Wacko

laddoo598

Go to top