Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thoughts on Redemption Hullabaloo! (Page 6)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Hmmph ... so a big che-mahine wala MU with Tanu wa since I don't even get a reply *goes back to check what crap I ranted that Tanu does not even reply on it*
*grievously hurt expression ... Jhalli like tears soon to follow*

Nahiiin!!! I can't take the AnJhali treatment! *Starts typing up reply to Parul-wa epic post*

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Barun Sobti + Angst is any day better than Barun  Sobti + topless + back massage

I likeee very much

back massage where when..where was i...

i liked yeh u guessed it..the channa golgoppe lovin

Edited by CravingKhana - 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

As usual you sum up everything brilliant (& not so brilliant) in the episode Tanu wa Star ... Parul bhelcomes you back from the pits of examinations & sadu old professors Hug

I am so glad that the episode was well planned  with characters maintaining their basic traits. Hitler Dadi has made a powerful impact already (yup she got bashed on her muh-dikhayi & dominated almost all posts ... what better welcome I ask LOL) and things progressed rapidly in terms of drama.  After watching Hitler Dadi & her high-handed ways, I for one am glad she opted for the Ashram route & decided not to raise Arnav & Anjali. With the "Haadsa" as shattering as it is made out to be, Nani's progressive thinking approach surely was much better for two damaged kids than HD's regressive one.

I absolutely loved Nani in today's episode right from her support to Arnav & Khushi to her confrontation with Dadi when the latter decided to frown upon the going-on's of her grand kids' lives. Nani's smile at Arnav's stand for his wife was absolutely super ... shows whom she might tend to support when the ugly truth of the "haadsa" comes out.

Those screaming for ASR's blood for his redemption need to take due note of the fact that since acknowledging his fault while revealing Shyam's truth to Nani, that is what Arnav has been doing redeeming himself albeit in his own way & not in any "sissy lipstick wearing hero" way.
Today even though caught up in the darkness of the past glaring at him, he made sure to let his wife know that she was NEVER at fault at the way they married. I truly believe that if push comes to shove, Bitwa will have no problem owning up to this is front of the families knowing he will lose the respect of many of his family member's for what he has done ... he will still do it to restore his wife's respect.

Khushi too maintained her basic traits today ... a need to see everyone happy & set everything right, worry if someone is unset with her, try to set things right with whatever it takes, hesitating yet going up to the man she loves to ask him the reason for his anger ... all in all really good. Bitiya's expression when Bitwa stood up for her was awesome Thumbs Up

Lastly NK ji is fast turning out to be CV's PR messenger ... his "First impressions are not always correct" was clearly for the fans Wink

I realized why I missed your post. Geeta and you chose the same colour and font. Tanu's tiny brain failed to differentiate between the two posts...LOL

Hear hear! I am so happy that he hasn't been reduced to a Munna, or a Dikra, or a Baba..He is probably the only or at least one of the very few male leads on SP who is not a wimp of a trophy husband. This is the one show where the male lead still has a significant role to play in the story and not everything is about the tyag ki devi, mahan, heroine. And I love that, I love that its still Arnav and Khushis story, and Arnav has not been sidelined, something which inevitably happens in every hindi show once the 'I love you's are exchanged.

The last step to bitwa's redemption will be him revealing the whole shenanigan about the contract marriage to the full family. That is what I am waiting to see now, as you said, I can totally see him doing it, he has never had any trouble with owning up to his mistakes before. Today he admitted it to Khushi, and very soon, he will admit the same to the whole family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateparu_roxMentalExotica

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gayi :D

I will be right back after reading your post. You know I had to stalk you to get to this post. Kitni mehnat karu mein? Thak gayi mein toh :D

paru_roxladdoo598

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Tanu Hug

Jhakaas post Thumbs Up

paru_roxladdoo598

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

i m one of them who  have been dreaming of redemption,
i have been litrly shedding tears for it, with my close friend ,i have been wanting asr to cry like khushi has been ,wanted khushi to give him a peace of mind nd just leave him with out looking back!
but last part of tuesday,then friday nd today, changed my pov more than 50 %..nd thats very big !
he is ASR nd he ain't going to repent like typically,he cant !!!

1--called her characterless!
slapped shyam in front of all,in front of di to calling her that again, not clear but obviously he reedemed!

2-called her gold digger
with out any solid proof made shyam out of house,saying i trust khush!
made anjali believe that khushi is the gal of his life but this relation can never effect our's! obv.redemption!

3..told her that she wanted money
gifted her the cheapest but most love filled things in the world,that r dearer to her,made her realized that he knows she doesn't worth money but these small gestures that r pure nd r from heart!

4..threatened her for telling the truth of 6 mnth shadi to her family,( i wanted to break his head in the scene,how could he behave like khushi has done some thing wrong)

but today ,confessed that he knows he was wrong,he forced her to marry him,nd HE knows the truth,nd when he knows no one can dare to touch khushi!

my love 4 my hottie is back on track,m again dreaming about him!
nd barun sobti...u r truely mr.perfectionist! u nailed it today!

Edited by ainimonaya - 07 August 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateladdoo598pixiegirl

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nice and well written post! You've clearly explained Arnav's way of correcting his mistakes first rather than simply ending it with a sorry. Just saying sorry is definitely not enough for the pain Khushi has gone through because of him. I really like his approach!

dorindakateladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Barun Sobti + Angst is any day better than Barun  Sobti + topless + back massage

I likeee very much

back massage where when..where was i...

i liked yeh u guessed it..the channa golgoppe lovin

You didn't see the back massage? Shocked

Gitu, agreed, Barun Sobti + Angst > Shirtless Barun Sobti any day. Anatomy over acting any day, not that the anatomy isn't fetching..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

Go to top