Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thoughts on Redemption Hullabaloo! (Page 4)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by -Jen-

Today was a pretty brilliant episode! I loved everything about it & though Hitler Daadi may be a pain in the ass, she is helping this story move forward and finally the "raaz" will be unfolded! Arnav is basically a junior daadi! I can see the Malik family had a trait of bitchiness and ruthlessness which genetically transferred on to Arnie but I can say that the banda has changed or at least I hope he has gotten a little bit of buddhi now after the Shyaam fiasco and not trusting Khushi that there are things beyond what you actually see...

@ red -- I see Nani's doing in this. I for one am really glad that Arnav & Anjali weren't left at the mercy of Hitler Dadi when they were at their most vulnerable state.

Nani kay saath rehke AnJhali aisi hai. Imagine how much more intolerable she would be if Hitler Dadi raised her..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemanjhaparu_rox

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Wham Bam Thankyou Ma'am LOL Brilliant post as usual!! Now you make me feel dumb for writing all the angsty ''Oh I am so effing Sorry Khushi'' oneshots :P But honestly I was never really sure of what Redemption is all about...and today was a classic as well as epic example of what it means-to stand there by your wife's side all along :) I loved the gifting Chane,Golgappe etc part and though the FB mess thing did prick me up but it showed his genuine love for her.Then today as you said was an important Scene-he consoles her and takes the blame on himself despite himself being emotional at that point.Hitler Dadi ROFL got what we say in Delhi lingo-Muh pe katta [in your face! :P] But I love her coming into RM despite everything.Angst,Arnav Khushi and Past -Ipkknd it is Mamu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Okay wow woman, that is one epic post-wa for one epic episode! Clap You said everything correctly and pretty much summed up everything! 

I too see the reasons unfolding of why ASR was being ass hole-ish to woo back Khushi! I guess his plan was that he wanted to somehow get Khushi back in the RM & from then slowly he would pick up the pieces and pave a way for some redemption slowly to clear it all up!

Id just like to rave about the Friday scene that you mentioned, he's taking the effort to make her happy the way she wants, so he is really trying to make her as happy as possible! The pearls were amazing, cause I think during the first time when he broke them, it kinda brings me back to a promo we once had where it was like "Arnav, jisne motiyon ki tarah bikher diya hai Khushi ka aaj" & basically when he broke those pearls, it was the begining to the road of screwing up Khushis life, which he did, but now those pearls were all joint back together properly, so basically he gathered up the mess and gave her, her happiness back! 

Today was a pretty brilliant episode! I loved everything about it & though Hitler Daadi may be a pain in the ass, she is helping this story move forward and finally the "raaz" will be unfolded! Arnav is basically a junior daadi! I can see the Malik family had a trait of bitchiness and ruthlessness which genetically transferred on to Arnie but I can say that the banda has changed or at least I hope he has gotten a little bit of buddhi now after the Shyaam fiasco and not trusting Khushi that there are things beyond what you actually see...

I like how Khushi was open today to Arnav and told him that he can tell her if he wants to which is bascially showing that Khushi is taking the attempt to take their relationship to the next level! I think that in any marriage, you need that aspect of a friend or companion & Arnav is a man who is known not to open up at all, && keeps everything to himself, so it would be interesting to see how he learns to share his sorrows & maybe overcomes the fact that its okay to cry and to lean on a shoulder. Especially when its coming to Khushi, he will realise that though Khushi is there cause he loves her, shes also there to stand by him and to be his strength! Before all the love shove happens, I think that there are steps ArHi will need to take, and Arnavs worries may be the the thing that initiates it! 

The Arnav-Daadi scene was awesome! I liked how he is still, him! Like you said, Khushi is always butchered but ASR is pretty well kept! Bitch slapped is the correct term hun, & I believe his eyes did the most work! He made it clear and straight that, he still has respect for her as ultimately she is his Daadi but that wont change the fact, that Arnav will behave the way he is! I dont care how Daadi is really as long as Arnav is by Khushis side! 

Oh and can I say I loved Naani for being, well Naani! She totally took authority and shoved some reality in Daadis face by telling her that she really has no right to be talking cause she left her grand kids just like that, just because of that "haadsa" and all so Naani ji, you ROCK! 
I am really looking forward to the rest of this track & cant wait for tomorrow! More than the sequence, I wanna see the emotional ArHi & the SBS already bought a lump in my throat looking at Arnavs pareshaan face! 

Oh and the big question was why does Daadi hate Khushi so much? LOL like I made myself believe that it was because of the water thing but I can still understand that she will hate on her SO MUCH! Hmph, Hitler kahin ki! and I did not like the way she was talking to Naani! Honestly Naani gave them a good parvarish and when it comes to Arnav, he was just something that nobody could control with the "haadsa" so Hitler Daadi needs to shoo off! 

Anyways, I think today was one of Sobtis best performances lately, it was absolutely brilliant! I had been missing this angry ASR scenes cause Barun is flawless in such scenes! 

Awesome post-wa again Tanu-wa! Big smile

Yes, his plan seems to have been to get her back at RM first, and then wooing, redeeming, repenting and all that jazz.

@Bold: Aww look at Jen Ben explaining symbolism. That is actually very true. Except the fact that the whole FB was screwed up, that scene would have been perfect if they had the dori ripping scene's FB. But leaving that aside, the look of pure vulnerability on his face when she is unwrapping the gift, shows how he had basically offered her his heart on a platter and ws waiting with baited breaths to see what she would do with it.

Naani rocks, she is never pyaar ki dushman. IPK is pretty epic in a way that all the old folks are total phangirls for ArHi. I want dadi to morph into one too..LOL

As far as sharing woes is concerned, it will happen Jen, he is about to cry in her arms. Imagine, the great ASR crying in Khushi's arms. Again, slow gradual steps, loving the pacing of it all.

Thank you for the reply sweets..Hug

Yes, Im all grown up now explaining symbolisms and deep meanings now LOL This show has made me mature in ways and immature in many ways too *cough*crazy Sobti obsession*cough* Yes his face was so vunerable <3 *Sigh* If you take a way that huge pile of shit Bitwa's done, hes an adorable hubby! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateparu_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

@ red -- I see Nani's doing in this. I for one am really glad that Arnav & Anjali weren't left at the mercy of Hitler Dadi when they were at their most vulnerable state.

Nani kay saath rehke AnJhali aisi hai. Imagine how much more intolerable she would be if Hitler Dadi raised her..LOL
Yeah Naani was quite useful when it came to Bitwa, so Naani ji zindabaad!! But LOL that is true, Jhalli was immune to the buddhi Daadi offered! If Daadi raised her, I think I would need to take a tylenol everytime she popped on my screen LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateparu_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Tanu-waHug
I missed your posts, as always brilliantly written and explained!
You hail hope, I still lack it, the sceptic of this show I am.
Actually I wasn't before but now I am - I think the past few weeks have been weird, really strange and out of context I think the only redeeming episode was the Rakhi one and the one after with presents then the morning scene happened and ruined it all!

As for ASR his acknowledgement is all we can expect and I guess his redeeming quality is the way he protects her in front of others even if he can be douche to her himself.

I genuinely want to see an acknowledgement of him telling Khushi it's not her fault Shyam went creepy and duped her into engagement forgetting his own marriage. I think only then will I full make peace with this trackLOL Eat. Back. Your. Words.ASR.

However, I reckon if Dadi Raizada accuses Khushi of something similar, like her enticing Shyam, then only then will the reality of what he said to her hone in. Moment that happens, my love affair with IPKKND will once again resume.

I have the naafrat paas aane na de, mohabhat dhoor jaanena de equation with the show currently.

One dialogue, that one dialogue sticks out like a sore thumb. I can never forget that, way below the belt, like way below.

I do agree with you though, he needs a push in the right direction to get his act together. See Hitler Dadi shunned Khushi, and he shot right back by making it clear that he will be with his wife every step of the way. Something that he hasn't done up until this point. So if hitler dadi does end up blaming Khushi for ruining precious AnJhali's life, then sure enough, Arnav will protest and defend Khushi. Bitwa needs things spelled out sometimes. If Khushi had let him know how deeply hurt she was, then we would have been able to see a killer scene where he realizes the true extent of his atrocities. But alas, woh toh nahin hua.

With that said and done, I am loving whatever the writers are doing with ASR. Credit where credits due.

Thank you for the reply Ouma..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateparu_rox

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI Ladoo,

I get to read all your insightful posts which have become very rare lately or maybe you have not been inspired enough to write daily.  Due to a time zone difference I do not get to respond to you but for some reason today everything seemed to click...my timing and a very good episode.

The last track , as far as I understood was - I have to WIN Khushi back and not WOO Khushi back.  All Arnie wanted was to have her back , by hook or by crook.  Did I misunderstand ?  Maybe we did hence his tactics of getting her back did not work for us. He never had a plan and neither does he have one for the remaining days of the contract.  It will have to be Khushi's decision in the end as to what she wants , will she want to fight for her marriage , even if she thinks her husband is a stranger at times or will she give up coz now added to the mix of  Anji not wanting her around , dadi too does not approve.   Arnie is playing his part on redemption ..will Khushi allow him to so  ...is to be seen.

The new dadi track..yesterday it seemed as a saas-bahu drama , though it may still head that way , what was needed was some one to challenge Arnie and question his decisions.  His quickie marriage , his throwing out Shyam ...and his past .  Today the biggest and the best revelation to me was about How Arnie has changed ?  Not only did he stand up for his wife he allowed her to enter his private territory of his thoughts . Everytime Khushi would talk to him and place a hand on is shoulder  , instictively I was looking for Arnie to shove her hand away...and that never happened.  What a change...and to take responsbility of the gunshot wedding to his and his only  is teh Arnie I have always wanted to see...

Terrific power packed episode and like you and most of us in the forum are crossing thier fingers that this is here to last and not jumping to comedy very soon.  I will not hold my breath for too long on that but lets wait and see.

Finally just a  persoanl bit (  Growing up I had a small teddy bear , chochcolate brown and extremly cuddly. I had named it ladoo...still have it...when I see your handle ..i am so reminded of it )  Just something silly i wanted to share.

Take care.

Hey PP jee, aww thats such a cute story. I think its totally epic how my ID reminds you of a cuddly teddy bear...Big smile

The last track was advertised as a wooing track by various articles and spoilers, hence I was watching the scenario expecting proper ASR style wooing, and instead I saw Arnav going all out, playing nasty, and doing whatever it takes to get her back. Its only after he got her back to RM that I realized that his intention was to get her back, not woo her.

The courting, romancing, wooing, part began after he got her back at RM. And that is not all that he is doing, on top of all those, he is trying to become the husband she deserves. IPK is big on closing loops. And whenever I see him fighting for Khushi, giving her the respect she deserves, I get reminded of their wedding and how he said that he will never give her the status of his better half. Now he is going back on everything he said, what a closure eh?

@Bold, as if the fact that he wasn't shunning her away wasn't enough, but according to SBS, he is actually going to shed a tear or two in her arms. The fact that he no longer finds in necessary to hide his true emotions in front of her is huge.

Thank you for the reply hun, loved reading it :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatepremparbatparu_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Yeah Naani was quite useful when it came to Bitwa, so Naani ji zindabaad!! But LOL that is true, Jhalli was immune to the buddhi Daadi offered! If Daadi raised her, I think I would need to take a tylenol everytime she popped on my screen LOL

Recently have been needing that anyhow for most of Jhalli's scenes Ouch

BTW can Khoosie bititya please get some smart sandals ... what's with the ugly chappal Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Taanu just wanted to say Hi mate long time no see aned i crave u...

nothing to add to the post as such...cept concur on the fugly wig...

Go to top