Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thoughts on Redemption Hullabaloo! (Page 10)

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
the episode was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

The phuck. Now that you put it that way, bitwa will be in deep shit or what??LOL

Except I don't think Payal and Akash will do anything but look constipated. Mami will silently support Khushi and silently be disappointed in Arnav bitwa.

Nani will have an aneurism.

AnJhali will cry. No surprises there.

Dadi, what will she do then?? Start treating Arnav as an achoot too??? ROFL!LOL

Guptas will probably insist on bringing Khushi back. But as you said, even if everyone turns against him, she won't. They have sorted this out between them now. And as long as they are together, who gives a rat's arse about anything else?Big smile

Yaar see I am really easy ... am willing to let go of all hopes for Payal & Akash getting a spine enough to freaking speak up in family matters, if CV's just give me a big fat wedding for Arnav & Khushi ... If given this, I will accept all the below shit from the CV's without resorting to bashing *err almost no bashing*

Daiyya Ho returning in RM & letching some more after Khushi
Jhalli pulling her emotional atyachaar *ugh will swallow this too Dead*
Akash getting his own BG score
Dadi knocking on Arnav & Khushi's door on the morning after suhagraat Shocked
Payal strip searching all the grains of rice in the house

NOW do you understand how serious I am about this re-marriage wala business Big smile

I just don't see it happening Parul-wa. I toh think we will see a mini wedding with only the family members present. PH is spending all their money on their new Arjun show. Hum toh step children kay tarah ho gaye. Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka types..LOL

*sigh* kya yaar ... for once can this PH actually spend some money on their leads & go for a track which is a sure-shot TRP winner . Its almost like they have given up on this show.

Oh & that Arjan show's promo did not impress me yaar ... i found it a bit of "juvenile dramatism kinda thing" for some reason Confused

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

The phuck. Now that you put it that way, bitwa will be in deep shit or what??LOL

Except I don't think Payal and Akash will do anything but look constipated. Mami will silently support Khushi and silently be disappointed in Arnav bitwa.

Nani will have an aneurism.

AnJhali will cry. No surprises there.

Dadi, what will she do then?? Start treating Arnav as an achoot too??? ROFL!LOL

Guptas will probably insist on bringing Khushi back. But as you said, even if everyone turns against him, she won't. They have sorted this out between them now. And as long as they are together, who gives a rat's arse about anything else?Big smile

Yaar see I am really easy ... am willing to let go of all hopes for Payal & Akash getting a spine enough to freaking speak up in family matters, if CV's just give me a big fat wedding for Arnav & Khushi ... If given this, I will accept all the below shit from the CV's without resorting to bashing *err almost no bashing*

NOW do you understand how serious I am about this re-marriage wala business Big smile

I just don't see it happening Parul-wa. I toh think we will see a mini wedding with only the family members present. PH is spending all their money on their new Arjun show. Hum toh step children kay tarah ho gaye. Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka types..LOL

*sigh* kya yaar ... for once can this PH actually spend some money on their leads & go for a track which is a sure-shot TRP winner . Its almost like they have given up on this show.

Oh & that Arjan show's promo did not impress me yaar ... i found it a bit of "juvenile dramatism kinda thing" for some reason Confused

Accha ek baat bata. Is the grey suit bitwa wearing new or is it the one he used to wear when the show started initially? He looks dapper in it.

Yaar this PH is so kanjoos, its beyond pathetic. There is no other show where the leads repeat their clothes so many times. Had hai yaar!

Arjun show's promo was bleh. I didn't think it was jaw dropping, gob smacking or anything.

paru_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Accha ek baat bata. Is the grey suit bitwa wearing new or is it the one he used to wear when the show started initially? He looks dapper in it.

Yaar this PH is so kanjoos, its beyond pathetic. There is no other show where the leads repeat their clothes so many times. Had hai yaar!

Arjun show's promo was bleh. I didn't think it was jaw dropping, gob smacking or anything.
[/QUOTE]

Grey suit looks old one ... thank god bitwa started shaving & seems to have gone for a hair trim. I think he has looked better after the GH cheek kiss wala scene ... was really pissed off at Bitwa's looks in that scene, still cant forget it Angry

Waise what is with Barun Sobti not tucking in his shirts properly ... today is the second time I have seen this in recent episodes. Same case in the "Main Agra ja raha hun" Khushi - Arnav scene. How come the director does not notice this Confused

laddoo598

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rita.C

Tanu 
I just mentioned this in another post. I know someone who is like Arnav and he behaves exactly like this. Grovelling and being weepy is not his style and I know that eventally acceptance of his mistakes will also be there. 

I am one of those who enjoyed his behaviour when he forced Khushi to come back to RM - he started by wanting to take care of her, she would not let him so he behaved in character. Not nice but in character. And Khushi should not allow him to do what he does but again she is in character too... what remains is for him to learn the whole thing - taking care of Khushi with overt and covert gestures both, symbolism and real. and this being a daily drama this will take some time. 

Rita, ever since Shyam's truth came out, Arnav has been trying to redeem himself, the only fall out being that demented comment about how Khushi enticed Shyam to lech on her. That one remark was way below the belt, and I choose to think the writers had a sudden lapse of judgement when they wrote that particular dialogue.

But even that, he regretted his words immediately. He tried every trick under the book and alas, failed everytime. This is probably the first time when he had to try this hard to please a girl, having been used to girls throwing themselves over him all his life.

He tried buying her expensive gifts, tried to be mushy with her, and none of it worked. So when she left RM, he was desperate to get her back. And he took the ASR approach to ensure he was successful this time around.

Now that she is back, he has gone back to wooing/romancing from challenge mode. As you said, the key is to strike the balance between overt and covert gestures, and I for once think the writers are on the right path.

actually the outburst is in character too. he did not say she is the s**t who enticed her b-i-l. he said I wish you had never come into my life. we all have done that, i certainly have, when i wish someone who brings in a lot of complexity and passion in my life, was not there, so that life would continue to be peaceful
coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Whoa..I loved reading your post! I got an off tomorrow...surprise holiday..so finally browsing my inbox! Big smile
Truth is..I'm not watching episodes these days..No time!...So I cannot really comment on the track..Embarrassed
I don't know what redemption means...A human being is not an object which once broken, has to be mended. 
But if there's a realisation of the mistake committed, I would like a heartfelt apology from that person, and then he may do things which would please the other one. Smile So that it cheers them up. 
Just my opinion! Nonetheless, I'm sure the writers know their job...So I'll give my neurons some rest LOL
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Hello Hi Zehra ji ... wrt to your point in red, please let me know if you find the answer in 11/28/40/45 days Tongue ... I am thinking An-jhalli ji is so into her "aap bhi na",make-believe world. rasm & rivaaj that she probably insisted on being a child bride so me for one will not be betting on the fact that she was 18.

Waise Maths has never been 4 singh's strong point ... look at the ASR's contract ki condition of 6 months (pray why may I ask this particular figure Confused) or the fact that Anji's baby bump never progressed as per the CV's count of days (hmmm are we sure they know how to count) ... so good luck with you getting the calculations right on this one LOL

Maybe only some hadsa can make me find the solutions :D

Yeah they cannot count! Look at Anjali, if that is pregnant then I want to be pregnant Wink

Yup & the best part was Hitler Dadi actually found out Di ji is preggo after one hug Wacko

I know. May be she has keen eyes :D
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Tanu is ignoring me. Hum upsetiya gaye hai :(

Hai na ? Me was all willing to go for a grand MU till I realized what a  headache it would be ... and if I want headache just have a talk with my project mgr Ouch ... so decided to give the girl benefit of doubt Wink

I have forgiven tanu because she is so talented :D

Go to top