Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: paru_rox

As usual you sum up everything brilliant (& not so brilliant) in the episode Tanu wa ⭐️ ... Parul bhelcomes you back from the pits of examinations & sadu old professors 🤗

I am so glad that the episode was well planned  with characters maintaining their basic traits. Hitler Dadi has made a powerful impact already (yup she got bashed on her muh-dikhayi & dominated almost all posts ... what better welcome I ask 😆) and things progressed rapidly in terms of drama.  After watching Hitler Dadi & her high-handed ways, I for one am glad she opted for the Ashram route & decided not to raise Arnav & Anjali. With the "Haadsa" as shattering as it is made out to be, Nani's progressive thinking approach surely was much better for two damaged kids than HD's regressive one.

I absolutely loved Nani in today's episode right from her support to Arnav & Khushi to her confrontation with Dadi when the latter decided to frown upon the going-on's of her grand kids' lives. Nani's smile at Arnav's stand for his wife was absolutely super ... shows whom she might tend to support when the ugly truth of the "haadsa" comes out.

Those screaming for ASR's blood for his redemption need to take due note of the fact that since acknowledging his fault while revealing Shyam's truth to Nani, that is what Arnav has been doing redeeming himself albeit in his own way & not in any "sissy lipstick wearing hero" way.
Today even though caught up in the darkness of the past glaring at him, he made sure to let his wife know that she was NEVER at fault at the way they married. I truly believe that if push comes to shove, Bitwa will have no problem owning up to this is front of the families knowing he will lose the respect of many of his family member's for what he has done ... he will still do it to restore his wife's respect.

Khushi too maintained her basic traits today ... a need to see everyone happy & set everything right, worry if someone is unset with her, try to set things right with whatever it takes, hesitating yet going up to the man she loves to ask him the reason for his anger ... all in all really good. Bitiya's expression when Bitwa stood up for her was awesome 👍🏼

Lastly NK ji is fast turning out to be CV's PR messenger ... his "First impressions are not always correct" was clearly for the fans 😉

I realized why I missed your post. Geeta and you chose the same colour and font. Tanu's tiny brain failed to differentiate between the two posts...😆

Hear hear! I am so happy that he hasn't been reduced to a Munna, or a Dikra, or a Baba..He is probably the only or at least one of the very few male leads on SP who is not a wimp of a trophy husband. This is the one show where the male lead still has a significant role to play in the story and not everything is about the tyag ki devi, mahan, heroine. And I love that, I love that its still Arnav and Khushis story, and Arnav has not been sidelined, something which inevitably happens in every hindi show once the 'I love you's are exchanged.

The last step to bitwa's redemption will be him revealing the whole shenanigan about the contract marriage to the full family. That is what I am waiting to see now, as you said, I can totally see him doing it, he has never had any trouble with owning up to his mistakes before. Today he admitted it to Khushi, and very soon, he will admit the same to the whole family.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Mein aa gayi :D

I will be right back after reading your post. You know I had to stalk you to get to this post. Kitni mehnat karu mein? Thak gayi mein toh :D
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu 🤗

Jhakaas post 👍🏼
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m one of them who  have been dreaming of redemption,
i have been litrly shedding tears for it, with my close friend ,i have been wanting asr to cry like khushi has been ,wanted khushi to give him a peace of mind nd just leave him with out looking back!
but last part of tuesday,then friday nd today, changed my pov more than 50 %..nd thats very big !
he is ASR nd he ain't going to repent like typically,he cant !!!

1--called her characterless!
slapped shyam in front of all,in front of di to calling her that again, not clear but obviously he reedemed!

2-called her gold digger
with out any solid proof made shyam out of house,saying i trust khush!
made anjali believe that khushi is the gal of his life but this relation can never effect our's! obv.redemption!

3..told her that she wanted money
gifted her the cheapest but most love filled things in the world,that r dearer to her,made her realized that he knows she doesn't worth money but these small gestures that r pure nd r from heart!

4..threatened her for telling the truth of 6 mnth shadi to her family,( i wanted to break his head in the scene,how could he behave like khushi has done some thing wrong)

but today ,confessed that he knows he was wrong,he forced her to marry him,nd HE knows the truth,nd when he knows no one can dare to touch khushi!

my love 4 my hottie is back on track,m again dreaming about him!
nd barun sobti...u r truely mr.perfectionist! u nailed it today!
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and well written post! You've clearly explained Arnav's way of correcting his mistakes first rather than simply ending it with a sorry. Just saying sorry is definitely not enough for the pain Khushi has gone through because of him. I really like his approach!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

back massage where when..where was i...

i liked yeh u guessed it..the channa golgoppe lovin

You didn't see the back massage? 😲

Gitu, agreed, Barun Sobti + Angst > Shirtless Barun Sobti any day. Anatomy over acting any day, not that the anatomy isn't fetching..😆
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
brilliant take. You stole words from my mouth. 
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont get why anyone would want a track where arnav n khushi separate and arnav sits n just tries to say sorry to khushi. thats sooo not him.  n why wud any fan want them to separate wen they love eachother.  this track is beautiful...arnav did do mean things to get khushi back but from the minute she came back i dont think khushi has any plans of leaving. 
what did everyone want? that arnav realize that money cant buy happiness. well he already did that by wearing that kurta all day to make khushi happy and then by giving her all those gifts that were actually meaning n not expensive. 
we wanted arnav to standup for khushi. which he did by standing by her when the dadi was being rude. 
in my opinion this gradual step by step redemption which they both get to know eachother is MUCH  MUCH better then another separation track. 
all thats needed now is for them to get remarried after the contract is over in a nice simple wedding because anything else wudnt suit them.  i love that they are stayng true to arnav's character. 
keep going the way u way CV's!! pleaseee dont separate them again
dorindakate thumbnail
I too was one who wanted MORE in redemption from Arnav...

However you girls have made me see that what he is doing and has done (to get her back to RM) are the way to go for him--and Khushi too..

Thanks you girls for the insights and returning the love for the love story back to me...

Forever grateful...
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I realized why I missed your post. Geeta and you chose the same colour and font. Tanu's tiny brain failed to differentiate between the two posts...😆

Hear hear! I am so happy that he hasn't been reduced to a Munna, or a Dikra, or a Baba..He is probably the only or at least one of the very few male leads on SP who is not a wimp of a trophy husband. This is the one show where the male lead still has a significant role to play in the story and not everything is about the tyag ki devi, mahan, heroine. And I love that, I love that its still Arnav and Khushis story, and Arnav has not been sidelined, something which inevitably happens in every hindi show once the 'I love you's are exchanged.

The last step to bitwa's redemption will be him revealing the whole shenanigan about the contract marriage to the full family. That is what I am waiting to see now, as you said, I can totally see him doing it, he has never had any trouble with owning up to his mistakes before. Today he admitted it to Khushi, and very soon, he will admit the same to the whole family.

*Glares at Tanu & then thinks that Che-mahine ka MU was too much of a torture onscreen, so decides to forgive & forget 😛 *

As I have told you before yaar, the truth needs to come out & if Bitwa himself admits it then what better way to own up to all his mistakes in Khushi's eyes. The repercussions are gonna be great for Bitwa if he brings out the truth of the blackmail & contract --
Payal will be offended (at least I hope so);
Akash might not take to it kindly either;
Jhalli's character if anything like who she was earlier, then definitely a "hum se kahan galti ho gayi Chottey" coming up ;
Nani might throw in a "aap apan baap ke jaisan hain" ;
Gupta's definitely will be pissed off;
Mami ji even though bitchy, has always been fair so I expect her to at least sympathize with Khushi.
So all in all Bitwa will be in one hell of a hot soup with only bitiya standing by him since she obviously has gone beyond it.