Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Recently have been needing that anyhow for most of Jhalli's scenes

BTW can Khoosie bititya please get some smart sandals ... what's with the ugly chappal 😕

I hate her dress more than her chappal. Dress is fuglier. Can't they burn it?
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I hate her dress more than her chappal. Dress is fuglier. Can't they burn it?

then what the others look just the same but diff color...atleas this is a single colour...blue ans yellow dirty fellow...takes the trophy...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Wham Bam Thankyou Ma'am 😆 Brilliant post as usual!! Now you make me feel dumb for writing all the angsty ''Oh I am so effing Sorry Khushi'' oneshots :P But honestly I was never really sure of what Redemption is all about...and today was a classic as well as epic example of what it means-to stand there by your wife's side all along :) I loved the gifting Chane,Golgappe etc part and though the FB mess thing did prick me up but it showed his genuine love for her.Then today as you said was an important Scene-he consoles her and takes the blame on himself despite himself being emotional at that point.Hitler Dadi 🤣 got what we say in Delhi lingo-Muh pe katta [in your face! :P] But I love her coming into RM despite everything.Angst,Arnav Khushi and Past -Ipkknd it is Mamu!

Nooo!! "I am sorry Khushi" one shots were epic. I am not saying I have a problem with bitwa saying sorry, its just that I think this drawn out process of him making it up to her is much better than just saying a simple sorry and getting over with it. I do firmly believe a formal apology will be shown, just a sweet and simple sorry, he has already done it indirectly, remember the 'I am sorry I hurt you" bit? Directly bhi kahega, very soon..😆

I don't hate Hitler Dadi, in fact I think she is doing this show a whole lot of good. Der aye durust aye..😆
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

then what the others look just the same but diff color...atleas this is a single colour...blue ans yellow dirty fellow...takes the trophy...

OMG Tangy!! Long time hun..🤗 I see you are all about craving khana these days..

I actually hate all her anarkalis. But the recent one with the poop coloured dupatta and navy blue bodice with green churidaar takes the cake. What in the world was the costume designer thinking? Sanaya is so beautiful that she manages to reduce the fugly quotient by quite a few notches, I wonder why they won't make her wear saris, she looks gorgeous in saris..
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Barun Sobti + Angst is any day better than Barun  Sobti + topless + back massage

I likeee very much

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hello Hi Geeta..🤗 - Hugs to you too hun. ðŸ¤—

Nice rhyming there BTW ;) - Hey thanks, didn't realize it, while writing :)

Yes, yes, Nani rocks! I love how she took a dig at Subhadra for dumping the children and going off on her own. I don't get hitler dadi's funda. So she can do as she pleases, not follow through with her responsibilities, but the rights will be hers to take as and when she wants them? I am so glad both Nani and ASR reminded her that she has no business raising such hue and cry when she had abandoned both Arnav and AnJhali years ago and never looked back.

This whole past track is very intriguing. I was thinking who will be at the receiving end this time? Khushi responsible for Arnav's past or the other way around? Or both being equally responsible? "Uss aurat ka chehra yaad aata hai" reference got me thinking, what if its Khushi's mother dadi was talking about? I hope the writers come up with a solid storyline for this. I can't wait to find out the history here.

@ Bold IKR, I was like sweet, you coolly brush off your responsibilities when it suits you & then come & demand your rights?!?!? What a nutcase!!!!

Btw, I loved the subtleties in Arnav (Barun) today, they couldn't have been better IMO. I adored his little smile of pride & joy when Nani introduced Khushi to his daadi. He was so proud of her. The next instant when they take their blessings & he immediately tenses when daadi removes her foot. He did not like it one bit his wifey did not get blessed. All bets are off when anyone insults his precious wife these days. Be it even his long lost daadi for that matter, even she will have to bend down to his ways and give his wife her due respect. 

The scene in the bedroom was absolutely perfect. Him standing by the windows all hurt and angry because someone had dared to insult his Khushi was beyond cool IMO.Now if this is not redemption then what is?!?!? He cannot stand and see his wife not being given her due rights & position. 

The slap on his daadi's face by ignoring her and standing by his wife was the ultimate gesture of making sure his wife was accepted with open arms. I loved the way he told his daadi on her face "aapki marzi" Hell lady, you don't know what your grandson is, time to meet him and your ownself reflected in him. He's got your genes lady, what were you thinking!!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hmmph ... so a big che-mahine wala MU with Tanu wa since I don't even get a reply *goes back to check what crap I ranted that Tanu does not even reply on it*
*grievously hurt expression ... Jhalli like tears soon to follow*
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This mean woman is the best thing for this show, I guarantee it will raise the ratings.  We need drama in the show, as romance doesn't raise TRPs.  Good job CVs

laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Hmmph ... so a big che-mahine wala MU with Tanu wa since I don't even get a reply *goes back to check what crap I ranted that Tanu does not even reply on it*
*grievously hurt expression ... Jhalli like tears soon to follow*

Nahiiin!!! I can't take the AnJhali treatment! *Starts typing up reply to Parul-wa epic post*
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Barun Sobti + Angst is any day better than Barun  Sobti + topless + back massage

I likeee very much

back massage where when..where was i...

i liked yeh u guessed it..the channa golgoppe lovin
Edited by CravingKhana - 11 years ago