Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Updated my post on pg. 1 for what its worth :)
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updatedd on page 1 😃

Edited by -Jen- - 11 years ago
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Arrey its a name yaar, why would I forget it??😆

Yes, love him or hate him, can't ignore him. There is a reason why this guy is the most discussed character of this show..😆

The bashing pisses me of at times though. And there are certain people who seem like they are not fans of the show or the couple/show but of one particular actor/character.

Its really sick ya noe..:/ I dislike the forum at times when i see such posts.

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
nice post...

i agree to your P.S.. they just should not start another round of OTT comedy ...

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Ladoo,

I get to read all your insightful posts which have become very rare lately or maybe you have not been inspired enough to write daily.  Due to a time zone difference I do not get to respond to you but for some reason today everything seemed to click...my timing and a very good episode.

The last track , as far as I understood was - I have to WIN Khushi back and not WOO Khushi back.  All Arnie wanted was to have her back , by hook or by crook.  Did I misunderstand ?  Maybe we did hence his tactics of getting her back did not work for us. He never had a plan and neither does he have one for the remaining days of the contract.  It will have to be Khushi's decision in the end as to what she wants , will she want to fight for her marriage , even if she thinks her husband is a stranger at times or will she give up coz now added to the mix of  Anji not wanting her around , dadi too does not approve.   Arnie is playing his part on redemption ..will Khushi allow him to so  ...is to be seen.

The new dadi track..yesterday it seemed as a saas-bahu drama , though it may still head that way , what was needed was some one to challenge Arnie and question his decisions.  His quickie marriage , his throwing out Shyam ...and his past .  Today the biggest and the best revelation to me was about How Arnie has changed ?  Not only did he stand up for his wife he allowed her to enter his private territory of his thoughts . Everytime Khushi would talk to him and place a hand on is shoulder  , instictively I was looking for Arnie to shove her hand away...and that never happened.  What a change...and to take responsbility of the gunshot wedding to his and his only  is teh Arnie I have always wanted to see...

Terrific power packed episode and like you and most of us in the forum are crossing thier fingers that this is here to last and not jumping to comedy very soon.  I will not hold my breath for too long on that but lets wait and see.

Finally just a  persoanl bit (  Growing up I had a small teddy bear , chochcolate brown and extremly cuddly. I had named it ladoo...still have it...when I see your handle ..i am so reminded of it )  Just something silly i wanted to share.

Take care.

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First of all when Anjali n Arnav needed dadi in their most difficult times she left them , n Arnav achieved everything, succeeded in life n became a multi milloner by his own, no one helped him even dadi left them to Naniji, now she doesn't have any right to ask Arnav why he didn't tell when he married Kushi, way to go ASR you gave tight slap on her face with your dialogues loved it. Hats off to Barun . He stole the show👏 Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
edited my post at page 2!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Updated on Pg 1 Tanu wa ... LOL I actually wrote today though might be a bit disjointed coz am working alongside 😃
Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reading your post after so many day!!! N God what a brilliant post!! ⭐️
Loved that Arnav owned up to his mistake; even when he was in turmoil consoling her.
The best part being showing HD (Hitler Dadi) her place and standing by Khushi! 👏 simply superb!
N you are right, this drawn out redemption is much better.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Jen-

Okay wow woman, that is one epic post-wa for one epic episode! 👏 You said everything correctly and pretty much summed up everything! 

I too see the reasons unfolding of why ASR was being ass hole-ish to woo back Khushi! I guess his plan was that he wanted to somehow get Khushi back in the RM & from then slowly he would pick up the pieces and pave a way for some redemption slowly to clear it all up!

Id just like to rave about the Friday scene that you mentioned, he's taking the effort to make her happy the way she wants, so he is really trying to make her as happy as possible! The pearls were amazing, cause I think during the first time when he broke them, it kinda brings me back to a promo we once had where it was like "Arnav, jisne motiyon ki tarah bikher diya hai Khushi ka aaj" & basically when he broke those pearls, it was the begining to the road of screwing up Khushis life, which he did, but now those pearls were all joint back together properly, so basically he gathered up the mess and gave her, her happiness back! 

Today was a pretty brilliant episode! I loved everything about it & though Hitler Daadi may be a pain in the ass, she is helping this story move forward and finally the "raaz" will be unfolded! Arnav is basically a junior daadi! I can see the Malik family had a trait of bitchiness and ruthlessness which genetically transferred on to Arnie but I can say that the banda has changed or at least I hope he has gotten a little bit of buddhi now after the Shyaam fiasco and not trusting Khushi that there are things beyond what you actually see...

I like how Khushi was open today to Arnav and told him that he can tell her if he wants to which is bascially showing that Khushi is taking the attempt to take their relationship to the next level! I think that in any marriage, you need that aspect of a friend or companion & Arnav is a man who is known not to open up at all, && keeps everything to himself, so it would be interesting to see how he learns to share his sorrows & maybe overcomes the fact that its okay to cry and to lean on a shoulder. Especially when its coming to Khushi, he will realise that though Khushi is there cause he loves her, shes also there to stand by him and to be his strength! Before all the love shove happens, I think that there are steps ArHi will need to take, and Arnavs worries may be the the thing that initiates it! 

The Arnav-Daadi scene was awesome! I liked how he is still, him! Like you said, Khushi is always butchered but ASR is pretty well kept! Bitch slapped is the correct term hun, & I believe his eyes did the most work! He made it clear and straight that, he still has respect for her as ultimately she is his Daadi but that wont change the fact, that Arnav will behave the way he is! I dont care how Daadi is really as long as Arnav is by Khushis side! 

Oh and can I say I loved Naani for being, well Naani! She totally took authority and shoved some reality in Daadis face by telling her that she really has no right to be talking cause she left her grand kids just like that, just because of that "haadsa" and all so Naani ji, you ROCK! 
I am really looking forward to the rest of this track & cant wait for tomorrow! More than the sequence, I wanna see the emotional ArHi & the SBS already bought a lump in my throat looking at Arnavs pareshaan face! 

Oh and the big question was why does Daadi hate Khushi so much? LOL like I made myself believe that it was because of the water thing but I can still understand that she will hate on her SO MUCH! Hmph, Hitler kahin ki! and I did not like the way she was talking to Naani! Honestly Naani gave them a good parvarish and when it comes to Arnav, he was just something that nobody could control with the "haadsa" so Hitler Daadi needs to shoo off! 

Anyways, I think today was one of Sobtis best performances lately, it was absolutely brilliant! I had been missing this angry ASR scenes cause Barun is flawless in such scenes! 

Awesome post-wa again Tanu-wa! 😃

Yes, his plan seems to have been to get her back at RM first, and then wooing, redeeming, repenting and all that jazz.

@Bold: Aww look at Jen Ben explaining symbolism. That is actually very true. Except the fact that the whole FB was screwed up, that scene would have been perfect if they had the dori ripping scene's FB. But leaving that aside, the look of pure vulnerability on his face when she is unwrapping the gift, shows how he had basically offered her his heart on a platter and ws waiting with baited breaths to see what she would do with it.

Naani rocks, she is never pyaar ki dushman. IPK is pretty epic in a way that all the old folks are total phangirls for ArHi. I want dadi to morph into one too..😆

As far as sharing woes is concerned, it will happen Jen, he is about to cry in her arms. Imagine, the great ASR crying in Khushi's arms. Again, slow gradual steps, loving the pacing of it all.

Thank you for the reply sweets..🤗