Balika Vadhu

is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...

AnjaliAnjum thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After rewinding "that" embarrassing moment, Jagya said "is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...". So, he thinks the mistake is Gowri's this time.

Sometimes it is Anandi's mistake and sometimes it is Gowri's mistake.  That's it...!!!  There is no such word existing in his dictionary like "It's My Mistake".

Even after Khazan kicked him out, he doesn't think he should not have come there to throw Jaadu Mantra over there.  He thinks it is Gowri's and her mom's mistake.  Oh God...!! why don't you give him some insight so that he can see into himself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
whosever bhi galti but where is this jogia ki galti ,when will he know that he is worst creation of god
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnjaliAnjum

After rewinding "that" embarrassing moment, Jagya said "is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...". So, he thinks the mistake is Gowri's this time.

Sometimes it is Anandi's mistake and sometimes it is Gowri's mistake.  That's it...!!!  There is no such word existing in his dictionary like "It's My Mistake".

Even after Khazan kicked him out, he doesn't think he should not have come there to throw Jaadu Mantra over there.  He thinks it is Gowri's and her mom's mistake.  Oh God...!! why don't you give him some insight so that he can see into himself.

He is brooding. He will arrive at the conclusion at the right time. He at least understands where he stands vis-a-vis Gauri.
gomatidj thumbnail
Jagya has lost it completely..'is baar galti Anandi ki nahi thi?' matlab, issey pehle galti Anandi ki thi????😕 Someone pls ask him 'Anandi ki kab aue kounsi galti thi???'
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anandi has always acquiesced to Jagya whenever he has said - Anandi  - please samajhne ki koshish karo.

She has often agreed to his will even when she was not fully convinced abt it. And this behaviour has over time led Jagya to believe that Anandi is a lap dog. She may sermonize abt right n wrong bu she will never refuse even his most insensible request. 

So he was quite taken aback when she not just refused straightaway but also berated his lack of judgement n sensitivity. Maybe he started doubting his own actions and then promptly decided whose fault it must truly be.😍

His supreme confidence in being always above reproach - prevents him from even imagining that he too cud ever be at fault 🤣
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
actually he didn't said anything today whose mistake it was ...he only said it was not Anandi's mistake rewinding what happened with him in bilaria and also  Anandi's reaction to him  after coming to know about bhabuuti thing  ...so its great achievement from him not to blame Anandi for anything just like he did after property drama ..at that time he was thinking of taking revenge from Anandi making all her fault 😆..now he didn't do that in fact he said it was not her fault this time ..so slow and steadily he is moving somewhere atleast this time he didn't make Anandi a punch bag .to put all  blame on her 😆now don't know for how long he remains like this ...can't say anything about him when he changes ...😆
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjaliAnjum

My cuz  is exactly like Jagiya😆. When he ran out of people to blame. He started saying to everyone that god has everything preplanned so we have no choice whatsoever to do anything without his command therefore whatever I have done in the past year (like spending all his money on partying, clubbing etc😡.- he had to borrow money after that it from some of his relatives) that was directed by god and he had no choice other than to follow him. I dont know if I laugh get mad or laugh at him😕.
I have known him to be like that since he was young so no matter of how many talks or lectures he is given he thinks he is right and everyone else is plain jealous of him or they are out to get him. so I am not sure if Jagiya will ever see into himself and realize the mistakes are his and not anyone else (just like my cuz). But I hope jagiya has still some qualities left that are redeemable.
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
When he said that, I too was like what the hell, when was it ever Anandi's fault. I look back and I still cannot think of what Anandi's fault was. Did she get them married as a child? Did she interrupt his studies? Did she prevent him from marrying Gauri or her family from accepting them? What is Jagya made of, seriously. I felt like slapping him.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In jnanayoga , there is a path of tarka , called negation,saying"nethi(na ithi)"meaning "not this"...
So the sadhaka jagat is going on the right track by getting his first "nethi"...he started using grey cells for the first time...next time he finds out its not Gauri's fault either, & in course of time its never the fault of others but of HIM only...till that time, he can not have mental peace / poise...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This time he has to admit that galti anandi ki nhi thi as for every child his/her parents r pure soul. Like role model. No1 would like to take such comment easily that ur mom is bhatakti aatma. He was indirectly addressing bhago as bhatakti aatma. Which child would take it easily? I guess throwing bhabhut on his face was nt enough. He deserves 2 tight slap frm anandi.
Everytime its easy 4 them to blame anandi 4 everything. Bt this time by trying hard they cant find any reason to put everything on anandi. No1 would likd to take such nasty comments easily on parents.Edited by -ASTHA- - 11 years ago