India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

After rewinding "that" embarrassing moment, Jagya said "is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...". So, he thinks the mistake is Gowri's this time.

Sometimes it is Anandi's mistake and sometimes it is Gowri's mistake.  That's it...!!!  There is no such word existing in his dictionary like "It's My Mistake".

Even after Khazan kicked him out, he doesn't think he should not have come there to throw Jaadu Mantra over there.  He thinks it is Gowri's and her mom's mistake.  Oh God...!! why don't you give him some insight so that he can see into himself.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001sancheetalotus8Sahanj_veenurgattusumreenthe_RijPicasso9vrinda9183SudhaSangeethookedprachuryawutheringpayalibmleo4everRishrabhSuchi-dixie123BlukittenaparnaumablushingDaltoniReenatyzed

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
whosever bhi galti but where is this jogia ki galti ,when will he know that he is worst creation of god

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahanReenatyzed

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

After rewinding "that" embarrassing moment, Jagya said "is baar galti Anandi ki nahi...". So, he thinks the mistake is Gowri's this time.

Sometimes it is Anandi's mistake and sometimes it is Gowri's mistake.  That's it...!!!  There is no such word existing in his dictionary like "It's My Mistake".

Even after Khazan kicked him out, he doesn't think he should not have come there to throw Jaadu Mantra over there.  He thinks it is Gowri's and her mom's mistake.  Oh God...!! why don't you give him some insight so that he can see into himself.

He is brooding. He will arrive at the conclusion at the right time. He at least understands where he stands vis-a-vis Gauri.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahanmahi12payalibmaparnauma

gomatidj Groupbie
gomatidj
gomatidj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Jagya has lost it completely..'is baar galti Anandi ki nahi thi?' matlab, issey pehle galti Anandi ki thi????Confused Someone pls ask him 'Anandi ki kab aue kounsi galti thi???'

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumSahanrgattupayalibmSuchi-surabhi01blushing

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Anandi has always acquiesced to Jagya whenever he has said - Anandi  - please samajhne ki koshish karo.

She has often agreed to his will even when she was not fully convinced abt it. And this behaviour has over time led Jagya to believe that Anandi is a lap dog. She may sermonize abt right n wrong bu she will never refuse even his most insensible request. 

So he was quite taken aback when she not just refused straightaway but also berated his lack of judgement n sensitivity. Maybe he started doubting his own actions and then promptly decided whose fault it must truly be.Day Dreaming

His supreme confidence in being always above reproach - prevents him from even imagining that he too cud ever be at fault ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumthe_RijChytramocking_birdlavymahi12Sargeshsamvi.payalibmSuchi-surabhi01aparnaumablushingSunna_Deewani

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
actually he didn't said anything today whose mistake it was ...he only said it was not Anandi's mistake rewinding what happened with him in bilaria and also  Anandi's reaction to him  after coming to know about bhabuuti thing  ...so its great achievement from him not to blame Anandi for anything just like he did after property drama ..at that time he was thinking of taking revenge from Anandi making all her fault LOL..now he didn't do that in fact he said it was not her fault this time ..so slow and steadily he is moving somewhere atleast this time he didn't make Anandi a punch bag .to put all  blame on her LOLnow don't know for how long he remains like this ...can't say anything about him when he changes ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahanleo4ever

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

My cuz  is exactly like JagiyaLOL. When he ran out of people to blame. He started saying to everyone that god has everything preplanned so we have no choice whatsoever to do anything without his command therefore whatever I have done in the past year (like spending all his money on partying, clubbing etcAngry.- he had to borrow money after that it from some of his relatives) that was directed by god and he had no choice other than to follow him. I dont know if I laugh get mad or laugh at himConfused.
I have known him to be like that since he was young so no matter of how many talks or lectures he is given he thinks he is right and everyone else is plain jealous of him or they are out to get him. so I am not sure if Jagiya will ever see into himself and realize the mistakes are his and not anyone else (just like my cuz). But I hope jagiya has still some qualities left that are redeemable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahanthe_RijhookedpayalibmSuchi-

Nach_Baliye Senior Member
Nach_Baliye
Nach_Baliye

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
When he said that, I too was like what the hell, when was it ever Anandi's fault. I look back and I still cannot think of what Anandi's fault was. Did she get them married as a child? Did she interrupt his studies? Did she prevent him from marrying Gauri or her family from accepting them? What is Jagya made of, seriously. I felt like slapping him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahanprachuryapayalibm

Go to top