Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 8)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@ Anjali,,,as always I loved ur clearly laid out thoughts,,,,Thumbs Up,,,loved ur point abt his three declarations,,,!

@ Divs...loved ur funny take,,,yeah, that look of pride was evident on his face when nani mentioned Khushi,,,,

@ Gandhari,,,,gr8 write,,,loved what u said abt Dadi-arnav...she questioning his present actions & him questioning abt her abandonment in pastThumbs Up,,,loved ur other points of interest too,,!!!

Edited by srirao - 07 August 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503-Gan-

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Anjali...Muuuaaah!!!!

I loved your analysis to bits...Clap

Originally posted by Nandalala

"Shadow love,
Random love,
And Abandoned love.
Accidentally like a martyr.
The hurt gets worse, and the heart gets harder." 

~Warren Zevon

Take a bow, hun!ClapAn absolutely RIVETING CROONER and an equally fantastic episode!  Your title did such justice to theme of the Crooner...What a fantastic read that was!  The nexus between North and West...What once defined him then,  and what defines him now! I just loved your reference to the glass house--Sheesh Mahal- and what is now his own house of brick and mortar!! For me, the episode was defined by hadsahaq, and belonging...One hadsa--incident--shaped the lives of two innocent children, and their families. Gave birth to a martyr who gave up his childhood, his innocence, his own sense of love and longing because of the antecedents--the past!  Today, a first glimpse into the pathos that I have been harping about for so long!  A man who so desperately wanted to belong, but was not given that opportunity by his own!  A man who made a name for himself but by abandoning the identity given to him...A man molded by his past, yet defiant against it.  Not allowing it to determine his future.  But in the end, this very past would shape his future, drive him to make choices...He knows he can no longer run away from it.  It is here.  It is part of the now!  His heart ready to accept love, yet the past weaves a barb wire around it...

Haq...exercised over & over today!  Used as a justification for words and actions...an endearment shown beautifully in one scene, and as a blanket statement for all things done in the past!  

What does meeting a loved one after 15 years even feel like? Embracing tradition, he bends down to get his grandmother's blessings.  A hug that speaks of innocence and how much she was missed.  Past and present in the forefront as Naani, ever the host, introduces the "new" family members...That initial step as a couple...Seemingly walking towards "home"--all things "Mallik"--that ultimate sign of respect again as they bend down to get the blessing.  His eyes never leave Khushi's face--she is his wife, she has every right--haq--to seek those blessings with him! But the shock at seeing Khushi being treated differently brings back memories...The hand maybe back on his head, but he hasn't forgotten when that very hand left his own...

A conversation between the grandmothers reveals that these two women are very close.  They know each other well...Best friends.  One responsible, the other taking her for granted. In the privacy of their chambers, we learn even more...denial and accusation...Raizada vs. Mallik at play here! Dadi wants quick answers to her Whys?  The Whys surrounding her grandchildren...the minute details of their lives...Naani questions what right--haq--does she have on those children? Why did the Mallik abandon those children?  Why did the Mallik force those children to become Raizadas?  Abandon their own father's name?  Dadi's reality comes to forefront: she is so quick to dismiss an incident and a face from 15 years ago that changed two lives--her own flesh and blood-- forever!  Offering no credible explanation, yet again--Selfish and without remorse!

An introspective Arnav hears his wife try talk to him about his past.  She can sense his turmoil, anger, and yes, his thoughts...Her own face was a study in sadness as she walked through the hallway,  internalizing everything Dadi said to her just minutes ago, yet when she sees him, she wants to be the soothsayer.  Wants him to know she is there for him!  She is ready to take responsible for Dadi's behavior on herself.  Shayaad...Maybe its her.  Maybe its the way they were wedded...Maybe...He puts an end to her shayaad by taking the guilt of off her!  Sititng on the bed side by side...ever the married couple--Koi nahi jaanta per main jaanta hoon, maine tumhe majboor kiya--with those last four words take complete responsibility for his actions.  Then an explanation...yes, an explanation for Dadi's psyche, but really a reflection on what he himself is thinking...an internal monologue seeks a voice..."Dadi hamesha haar cheez apni angle se dekhti hain..."--how well he knows her--even 15 years later! Like a mirror image to himself...She doesn't easily accept the truth, so singular is she in her views!  Justified? He silently asks Khushi to be the judge.  

His words are a revelation, yet  there are major pieces of the puzzle missing...and she knows it...Today it is her turn...Talk to me, I am here for you! Just like he implored her at the GH...To tell him everything--Khushi tum mujhe baata sakti hoh!   She implores--it is her haq as his wife--"kabhi kabhi humein aisa lagta hai ke hum aapke baarein mein kuch bhi nahin jaantein hain."  Though he hears her, he walks away...he is not ready to talk to her...not yet...not until he gets some answers of his own...

She looks on...a continuation of her earlier thoughts--Khushi's epiphany, her most poignant yet--a reference to the duality in her mind when it comes to Arnav...seemingly her prince at one glance, and a complete stranger, the next! The fairytale reveals itself again!  She now has to look for answers, too...

gif credit: tumblr

A quest for explanations culminates in the most raw and emotionally charged scene we've witnessed from Arnav Singh Raizada in a long time! The pain from recalling that incident slowly finds catharsis as his defiance takes over. He reminds Dadi of the facts, as they stand now--The "haq" she lost when she walked away from her grandchildren. I couldn't help but think of the death anniversary scene from last year...the look in his eyes...the depth of betrayal and saddness so evident...And today he rose above it! He reminds her of his reality--three poignant declarations!  Yes, Priya, he is the master of his own domain: 1) He is not defined by the sins of his father--"Nahi mein unki tarah hoon, nahi hi banoonga"--others may see him as a shadow of that man, but Arnav Singh Raizada is who he is!  2) "Iss ghar mein--in this which is his house--koi bhi unka naam le, mujhe pasand nahi!" 3) Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta ki meri wahan koi zaroorat hai!" He has now made it clear to Dadi that his shore lies elsewhere!! By turning his back on Dadi, and physically walking over to Khushi he has exercised his haq as her husband in front of his paternal family, and essentially stated that  Mallik DOES NOT matter to him!!  Blood maybe thicker than water, but here, water trumps (pun intended!), yet again!  Indeed, when the king returns home after 14 years, he won't be alone! In fact, every nayi shuruaat, will be with his Khushi, and her alone--North defined by West! And most importantly, he will return on his terms!! An interesting note to this scene, and one you picked up, too: the conversation that Devyani started earlier is now completed by Arnav--in keeping with that long shot visual we saw in Monday's episode where Devyani and Arnav walked in arm in arm!  

Other Notes~

~I was happy we had a relative "Anjali-free" epi today! Made it that much more impactful without that sullen face!

~Finally some clarity on Dadi's truth--she never intended to see or meet her grandchildren, in spite of ASR's efforts (I now stand corrected, guys!Embarrassed)...Still begs the question: why is she there now?

~The FIGHTER--need I saw more!Day Dreaming

~Fabulous chemistry between our couple just sitting on that bed...such a comfort level as they reach out to each other...what had started that very morning, still evident in spite of the strain on both of them...Embarrassed

~The "meri patni" Rabba Ve--Awww...the awakening now has new meaning!  Its no longer "their secret"!!Big smile

~NK's First impression...Last impressions dialogue:  Very, very interesting! I couldn't help but think of ArHi as well when I heard his words...How far we've come.  Impressions can and do change!  Such a great metaphor for what we'll see going forward!  

~"Sorry" makes everything better--again, couldn't help but think back to ArHi...how difficult it was for Arnav to say that word at one time, and how easily Khushi takes it on!

~Payal--ah, my wrath has no limit!!! Wow, she knows and admits she was a ttl coward and did not stand up for her sister...and then has the audacity to remind Khushi she should say sorry!!!   What happened to your apology, Payal?Angry

~Mamiji: DeadDeadAngry Her goatwa-sherni dialogue WAS NOT funny!  Crass mocking!  So not done!Dead

I had goosebumps watching Sobti today...He understands Swati Chitnis' strengths so well, and he played beautifully to it!  His body language, diction, and that uber confidence shone in every scene.  It is such a pleasure to watch a lead who is so CONSISTENT in his performance.  Without fail.  Jayashree T and Swatiji just had amazing timing and chemistry!!  *Bows*... Sanaya was lovely in that scene as she walks down the hallway...my heart fell for her completely!  Loved her monologue delivery, too!  Ah, we are back to dreams and nightmares tomorrow...I have seen the spoiler pics on the last Crooner--a wonderful instance where reality will be so much better than his dreams!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Gandhari, What a fantastic writing my dear..Clap 
Daadi brilliantly ruled today...

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Priya: your quote and 1st part of the post just is so insightful.. I took me couple of reads to fully understand it...just beautiful. Agree with you about the screenplay and direction as also about the acting : highlight of the episode.I always look for your take about the episode as it connects me to the inner voice of the storyline and today was no exception.

Kabhi kabhi humein lagtha hai ki hum aapke bohat kareeb hai, aur kabhi aisa lagtha hai hum bilkul ajnabi hai...

Arnav-Khushi's journey hit a major milestone today. The gates of communication has been reached. It has not fully opened up but it has been unlocked. We see a wife reaching out to her husband to help her understand what's hurting him; vocalizing her need to 'understand him and his history. We see a husband putting aside his own turmoil, assuring her of no wrongdoing in their marriage which is at crosshair of conflict between Daadi and Arnav  . Tumari koi galthi nahi thi, meine tumhe majboor kiya shaadi ke liye He opens up to her about his Daadi, her stubbornness, her fixation with her own notions. A self-reflection maybe?  But the rawness of an open scab from wounds inflicted 14 yrs back  is evident in his inability to talk about it and his walking away from there.

Daadi- Arnav rules of engagement:Two people who are more similar than different. Both confident about themselves, their convictions. And both at loggerheads because of their past and present. She demands answers about his actions in the present and he refuses because of her 'abandonment' in the past. She reminds him that he's like his Dad whose actions still a sore point for him. She demands authority, respect because "haq banta hai hamara, riste se umar se'hum aapke Daadi hai..Aapke babuji ki amma'.he assures her of his respect for her but lets her know he'll never be like his dad,  "nahin main unke tara hoon..nahin main banunga"'. She prods him as her grandson. He replies as the man of the house : Dadi, shaayad apne teek se suna nahin,iss ghar mein unke (dad) baare mein baat karna mujhe Pasand nahi hai...

6 months back Arnav had promised Khushi that sindoor and Mangalsutra were all she's going to get from him as his wife'.he'd not give her the postion as his wife and threw her out of their room as he didn't want to deal having to breathe the same air as her. Today there is another threshold. Another gestural refusal by his Dadi to Khushi's role as Arnav's wife. Arnav crosses over the threshold of separation and goes and stands by his wife : Jahan meri patni ke liye jaga nahi hai, mujhe nahi lagtha waha meri koi zaroorath hai. A resounding message addressed at Dadi but affects his wife more . which was further confirmed by his 'Aapki maarzi" .  A reaffirmation by a husband that he'll stand by his wife like he did the other day when he threw Shyam out and said "I trust Khushi".

Other points of interest:

• Mallik  DNA signature (LOL? ): pet peeve about people turning away before he/she finishes his/her sentence along with "Aukat" fixation too. Or mistaking  one KKG(-SR) to be something she's not while she slips around them
  • Naani the matriarch: Making proper introduction of the bahus to the Daadi. Or stepping forward to help resolve  Daadi's refusal of Khushi as Bahu Or pointing out to Daadi about her abandonment of her grandchildren 14 yrs ago which has affected their present Or stepping in as the voice of reason trying to placate two sides of  Mallik v Raizada(Mallik) or smiling with pride when her Chotey declared his intension of standing by his wife
  • Manorama Maami the chameleon: who hides to avoid "gabbar Singh"Daadi and acts like one in front of her meek DIL.

Acting : Naani and Daadi ruled today. Finally there was one person who can share the screen space with ASR and not wilt to his overbearing personality, hi Daadi. And Sanaya's eyes spoke volumes as a bahu wanting acceptance at her in laws, as a caring wife reaching out to soothe her husbans or as a woman getting respect of a sahadharmini, by her husband in true sense for the 1st time.

And ASR gosh I've a feeling that the writer, script writer and the director they are all in in love with this character otherwise how come in 1 yr this character has remained so true with his vulnerability, straight forwardness, conviction in his beliefs and to stand up for it. I'm in awe with him today as I was the 1st time I saw him...and it's growing. What adjective do I add to Barun's acting that I haven't used before. How can you add perfection to Mr Epitome of Perfection. His undertoned acting reflecting under control anger, accusation, pain and, defiance during Arnav's standoff with Daadi or his raw vulnerability, pain and love during Arnav's scene with Khushi  made ASR feel more flesh and blood than a fictional character' the man who lives and breathes in this fictional character,Sobti you amaze me yet again!

An episode with small but significant moments, some having roots pain in the past while other with promises  of  better tomorrow.

Pic Credit: Shweta and Facebook

CONGRATS hd75(wish I knew your name)That post was so honest and touching! Fantastic!Clap
& my bondhu
Mou whose writing style is like her: funny but poignant! (wooing you dearWink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

"Shadow love,
Random love,
And Abandoned love.
Accidentally like a martyr.
The hurt gets worse, and the heart gets harder." 

~Warren Zevon

Take a bow, hun!ClapAn absolutely RIVETING CROONER and an equally fantastic episode!  Your title did such justice to theme of the Crooner...What a fantastic read that was!  The nexus between North and West...What once defined him then,  and what defines him now! I just loved your reference to the glass house--Sheesh Mahal- and what is now his own house of brick and mortar!! For me, the episode was defined by hadsahaq, and belonging...One hadsa--incident--shaped the lives of two innocent children, and their families. Gave birth to a martyr who gave up his childhood, his innocence, his own sense of love and longing because of the antecedents--the past!  Today, a first glimpse into the pathos that I have been harping about for so long!  A man who so desperately wanted to belong, but was not given that opportunity by his own!  A man who made a name for himself but by abandoning the identity given to him...A man molded by his past, yet defiant against it.  Not allowing it to determine his future.  But in the end, this very past would shape his future, drive him to make choices...He knows he can no longer run away from it.  It is here.  It is part of the now!  His heart ready to accept love, yet the past weaves a barb wire around it...

Haq...exercised over & over today!  Used as a justification for words and actions...an endearment shown beautifully in one scene, and as a blanket statement for all things done in the past!  

What does meeting a loved one after 15 years even feel like? Embracing tradition, he bends down to get his grandmother's blessings.  A hug that speaks of innocence and how much she was missed.  Past and present in the forefront as Naani, ever the host, introduces the "new" family members...That initial step as a couple...Seemingly walking towards "home"--all things "Mallik"--that ultimate sign of respect again as they bend down to get the blessing.  His eyes never leave Khushi's face--she is his wife, she has every right--haq--to seek those blessings with him! But the shock at seeing Khushi being treated differently brings back memories...The hand maybe back on his head, but he hasn't forgotten when that very hand left his own...

A conversation between the grandmothers reveals that these two women are very close.  They know each other well...Best friends.  One responsible, the other taking her for granted. In the privacy of their chambers, we learn even more...denial and accusation...Raizada vs. Mallik at play here! Dadi wants quick answers to her Whys?  The Whys surrounding her grandchildren...the minute details of their lives...Naani questions what right--haq--does she have on those children? Why did the Mallik abandon those children?  Why did the Mallik force those children to become Raizadas?  Abandon their own father's name?  Dadi's reality comes to forefront: she is so quick to dismiss an incident and a face from 15 years ago that changed two lives--her own flesh and blood-- forever!  Offering no credible explanation, yet again--Selfish and without remorse!

An introspective Arnav hears his wife try talk to him about his past.  She can sense his turmoil, anger, and yes, his thoughts...Her own face was a study in sadness as she walked through the hallway,  internalizing everything Dadi said to her just minutes ago, yet when she sees him, she wants to be the soothsayer.  Wants him to know she is there for him!  She is ready to take responsible for Dadi's behavior on herself.  Shayaad...Maybe its her.  Maybe its the way they were wedded...Maybe...He puts an end to her shayaad by taking the guilt of off her!  Sititng on the bed side by side...ever the married couple--Koi nahi jaanta per main jaanta hoon, maine tumhe majboor kiya--with those last four words take complete responsibility for his actions.  Then an explanation...yes, an explanation for Dadi's psyche, but really a reflection on what he himself is thinking...an internal monologue seeks a voice..."Dadi hamesha haar cheez apni angle se dekhti hain..."--how well he knows her--even 15 years later! Like a mirror image to himself...She doesn't easily accept the truth, so singular is she in her views!  Justified? He silently asks Khushi to be the judge.  

His words are a revelation, yet  there are major pieces of the puzzle missing...and she knows it...Today it is her turn...Talk to me, I am here for you! Just like he implored her at the GH...To tell him everything--Khushi tum mujhe baata sakti hoh!   She implores--it is her haq as his wife--"kabhi kabhi humein aisa lagta hai ke hum aapke baarein mein kuch bhi nahin jaantein hain."  Though he hears her, he walks away...he is not ready to talk to her...not yet...not until he gets some answers of his own...

She looks on...a continuation of her earlier thoughts--Khushi's epiphany, her most poignant yet--a reference to the duality in her mind when it comes to Arnav...seemingly her prince at one glance, and a complete stranger, the next! The fairytale reveals itself again!  She now has to look for answers, too...

A quest for explanations culminates in the most raw and emotionally charged scene we've witnessed from Arnav Singh Raizada in a long time! The pain from recalling that incident slowly finds catharsis as his defiance takes over. He reminds Dadi of the facts, as they stand now--The "haq" she lost when she walked away from her grandchildren. I couldn't help but think of the death anniversary scene from last year...the look in his eyes...the depth of betrayal and saddness so evident...And today he rose above it! He reminds her of his reality--three poignant declarations!  Yes, Priya, he is the master of his own domain: 1) He is not defined by the sins of his father--"Nahi mein unki tarah hoon, nahi hi banoonga"--others may see him as a shadow of that man, but Arnav Singh Raizada is who he is!  2) "Iss ghar mein--in this which is his house--koi bhi unka naam le, mujhe pasand nahi!" 3) Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta ki meri wahan koi zaroorat hai!" He has now made it clear to Dadi that his shore lies elsewhere!! By turning his back on Dadi, and physically walking over to Khushi he has exercised his haq as her husband in front of his paternal family, and essentially stated that  Mallik DOES NOT matter to him!!  Blood maybe thicker than water, but here, water trumps (pun intended!), yet again!  Indeed, when the king returns home after 14 years, he won't be alone! In fact, every nayi shuruaat, will be with his Khushi, and her alone--North defined by West! And most importantly, he will return on his terms!! An interesting note to this scene, and one you picked up, too: the conversation that Devyani started earlier is now completed by Arnav--in keeping with that long shot visual we saw in Monday's episode where Devyani and Arnav walked in arm in arm!  

Other Notes~

~I was happy we had a relative "Anjali-free" epi today! Made it that much more impactful without that sullen face!

~Finally some clarity on Dadi's truth--she never intended to see or meet her grandchildren, in spite of ASR's efforts (I now stand corrected, guys!Embarrassed)...Still begs the question: why is she there now?

~The FIGHTER--need I saw more!Day Dreaming

~Fabulous chemistry between our couple just sitting on that bed...such a comfort level as they reach out to each other...what had started that very morning, still evident in spite of the strain on both of them...Embarrassed

~The "meri patni" Rabba Ve--Awww...the awakening now has new meaning!  Its no longer "their secret"!!Big smile

~NK's First impression...Last impressions dialogue:  Very, very interesting! I couldn't help but think of ArHi as well when I heard his words...How far we've come.  Impressions can and do change!  Such a great metaphor for what we'll see going forward!  

~"Sorry" makes everything better--again, couldn't help but think back to ArHi...how difficult it was for Arnav to say that word at one time, and how easily Khushi takes it on!

~Payal--ah, my wrath has no limit!!! Wow, she knows and admits she was a ttl coward and did not stand up for her sister...and then has the audacity to remind Khushi she should say sorry!!!   What happened to your apology, Payal?Angry

~Mamiji: DeadDeadAngry Her goatwa-sherni dialogue WAS NOT funny!  Crass mocking!  So not done!Dead

I had goosebumps watching Sobti today...He understands Swati Chitnis' strengths so well, and he played beautifully to it!  His body language, diction, and that uber confidence shone in every scene.  It is such a pleasure to watch a lead who is so CONSISTENT in his performance.  Without fail.  Jayashree T and Swatiji just had amazing timing and chemistry!!  *Bows*... Sanaya was lovely in that scene as she walks down the hallway...my heart fell for her completely!  Loved her monologue delivery, too!  Ah, we are back to dreams and nightmares tomorrow...I have seen the spoiler pics on the last Crooner--a wonderful instance where reality will be so much better than his dreams!!!Big smile

Hi Anjali:
Engrossing read...Just loved it especially the blue parts . The three declarations are poignant indeed! I just love how you connect to the soul of the events...makes them all soo meaningful than what I get with my own viewing. you and Priya always bring that for me. And Sobti...is on his way, if not already, to be a in league of his own , isn't it?
fantastic yaar!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoNandalalaDivya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode
,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed"
with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...Clap

Rits lovely post. loved the blue bits.

I hope you feel better soon. Hug

NandalalaDivya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
My Like button looks on a holiday or hating me !!!

Nandalalashowstruck

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
congratulations, harichandana
and why does this decision not surprise me at all. fantastic post, and again, so impressed by the man in your life. it is time to end the caste system and redeem our world. Clap   Clap   Clap

mou,
i just read your post. delightful, and yes, women and servants, at so many levels we were insulted. meera sang to krishna, "mohe chakar rakho ji." does dadi know the place of the server or servant if you will at the heart of krishna worship? loved your angry young woman post. just don't be so mean to my mano, let her have a lid, pilleeejh.

Edited by indi52 - 07 August 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshashwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Fantastic Crooner Clap and what an apt title ! Absolutely Superb !
 Its such a pleasure to read the crooner everyday. 

There are no words to describe the brilliance & magic of Barun Sobti Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhansubiscshoneypriya-Gan-

Go to top