Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 5)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Originally posted by honeypriya

Priya,

Can you please ask your Swami to change his line "Thank you for watching it and liking it". Usse bolo itna humble mat ban ne ka...

kya bol rahi ho...he doesnt know ppl like him why...so thank you to banta hai na Shocked

Oh yeah..hum toh aise "displeasure" ke liye dekhthe hai, phir bhi humein thank you bol rahe hai...wah..

Yehi pe yeh banda "thank you thank you" bol raha hai aur waha doosra bol raha hai "dekhna hai toh dekh lo". kitna baalanced hai IPk team...
LOL
LOL

dekho tume mere lover boys ke silent Mahabharata pe nazar na lagao...

ji Scrpt is King...aap samjhiye...hum wahi bolte hai jo hamaare Dialogue writer bolte hain...hamaare writer ne hamein script mein yahi diya...sunna hai to sunno...nahi to "Aapki marzi"LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Sudhanya-sriraodennisdmenacejakhushisubiscs--Nishita---Gan-sonia_1

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
lovely title ...like dadi like potaLOL

beautiful crooner...specially glass house  story.

I don't want dadi saas track ...these  saasAngry take away bahu saansLOL...mujhse aacha ye baat  kaun jaanta haiLOL...

Edited by garlic - 08 August 2012 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

What an apt title Priya di!!!Clap Clap Will be waiting for the update!!! Embarrassed

I totally loved the episode!!!!!!Heart Heart Heart  Arnav finally sees his dadi after 14 years(or 15??Confused)!!! I thought he'l be totally gussa par acha potha bankar dadi se aashirwaad liya!!!Embarrassed 

When nani asked if she met everyone in the family, loved the way mami hid behind our NK!!! LOL LOL n wat does dadi mean by saying hamesha ki tarah galat jagah mein dhundat rahi hiConfused
 The faint smile on Arnav's face when nani called out for Khushi!!! one of the awww moments for me!!!Day Dreaming

Photo: Hayeee the proud husband smile ASR gave while nani was introducing khushi to dadi..

credit: FB written updates-IPKKND

I dont want to talk abt dadi's reaction when she came to know Khushi is Arnav's wife!!! Dead Dead 

Oye Dadi!!!! U leave ur grandchildren with their nani n now come back from nowhere to blame our pyaari naniji!!!!Angry N u say no one answered ur questions abt Arnav's marriage n Anjali's pregnancy n ur pyaare daamad!!!! Did u even try to know!!!! Kisi se poochne ki taqleef kyu nahi kiya aapne!!!Dead You thought Khushi was the servant, thats ur problem!!! n when u came to know u're wrong, u r being gussa!!!! WHAT THE!!!!!Angry *phew* hogaya rant!!!D'oh sorry priya di for this one but can't help it!!!D'oh

Arnav going into the silent mode once again for some time! Will Khushi ever stop taking the blame for everything that goes wrong!!!!!Confused Confused N Arnav finally talks!!! Everytime he talks, I'm getting goosebumps these days!!!!!Icon Monkey Yoyo Finally he says it was his galti!!! Hope the redemption asking ppl r happy!!!!D'oh 
The every trait he explained abt dadi, I saw only ASR's traits there!!!!LOL Jaise dadi waisa potha!!! I was wondering how his dad wasStern Smile 

N then enters THE ASR into the scene!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming hum sab present the Arnav tumhare shaadi pe!!!!!( I know I know its a PJ!!LOL LOL)ab aayi hai aap mujhse yeh sawaal poochne!!!! N y does everyone bring up the issue of his dad when he doesn't want to talk abt him!!!!Ouch pehle nani n now dadi!!!D'oh
N Payal!! U realise ki u shd've talked before itself!!! u r really fast at understanding things!!!!Clap Clap 
N NK u think a sorry can make a family like that a happy family!!!! I pity u!!!Monkey Winks

Loved the way nani tried to calm both dadi n arnav!!! N then comes Khushi!!! Aur phir se dadi ki haath uthgayi to stop her!!!Dialogue tho dadi bol rahi thi abt not going away when she's talking par mere dimaag mein chap gayi yeh ASR ka dialogue!!! Dont u dare walk away when I'm talking Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

N then comes the epic dialogue!!!
"Jaha meri patni nahi aasakthi, mujhe nahi lagtha ki  meri wahi koyi zaroorat hai" 

ASR to u for that one line!!!!Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon

N the smile on naniji's face when Arnav said that!!! epic!!!!LOL n his aapki marzi was like in ur face dadi!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Precap, the return of nightmares!!! n the efforts of KKGSR to make ASR smile, woh bhi milega may be!!!Embarrassed 

Other thoughts:
- Both Barun Sobti n Swati Chitnis were just awesome in that face off!!!!!!! Monkey Winks Monkey Winks 
- Why meri nazar Khushi ke naye chappal se nahi hath ti!!!Stern Smile 
- The look on Khushi's face when Arnav said the epic line, Sanaya u were awesome!!!!Monkey Winks
- Gabbar singh jaisi dadi saas mili Khushi ko aur Payal ko itni bootiful lady mili saas ke roop mein par phir bhi Payal not happy!!!Stern Smile
- N did ASR's WHAT THE come from his dadi too?????Monkey Icon Cici

PS: This song not leaving my head from the time they played it on SBS!!! One of my all time favourites!!!

Great post Divya...super cute postBig smile. Arnav's what the is ek dum original dearLOLyes, when Arnav was describing Dadi, it was a reflection of his own characterLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
updated pg 1 girls now off to sleep...but divs that was once again a hilarious and monkeylicious update ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celaNandalala

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Updated..

Page 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135754&PID=62520620&#62520620

I will be coming late tomorw,.. Hence updated now...

Nandalala

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Muaahh Divi!!!

Lovely and superrr cute post

Divya1503

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Smile

Pic Credit : Shweta
I've reserved but dont know whether I can 'analyze' something as perfect as this episode was! and ASR gosh I've a feeling that the writer, script writer and the director they are all in in love with this character otherwise how come in 1 yr this character has remained so true with his vulnerability, straight forwardness, conviction in his beliefs and to stand up for it. I'm in awe with him today as I was the 1st time I saw him. and the man who lives and breathes in this fictional character...Sobti you amaze me yet again!

waiting anxiously for your take as I can anticipate an epic there too. will update late our night.

You said it!! 
And, i second the applaud to Barun... Sobti, you were amazing!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalajakhushisubiscsDivya1503beena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Priya,

Can you please ask your Swami to change his line "Thank you for watching it and liking it". Usse bolo itna humble mat ban ne ka...

kya bol rahi ho...he doesnt know ppl like him why...so thank you to banta hai na Shocked

Oh yeah..hum toh aise "displeasure" ke liye dekhthe hai, phir bhi humein thank you bol rahe hai...wah..

Yehi pe yeh banda "thank you thank you" bol raha hai aur waha doosra bol raha hai "dekhna hai toh dekh lo". kitna baalanced hai IPk team...
LOL
LOL

dekho tume mere lover boys ke silent Mahabharata pe nazar na lagao...

ji Scrpt is King...aap samjhiye...hum wahi bolte hai jo hamaare Dialogue writer bolte hain...hamaare writer ne hamein script mein yahi diya...sunna hai to sunno...nahi to "Aapki marzi"LOL

I got it..script is kingStern Smile... lekin Silent Mahabharat..Sachchi???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanjakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

Go to top