Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 46)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Hey Sej and Prash..whats up???


Nothing much.. Im soo tired..
These days travelling is dangerous in Mumbai.. 2 hrs journey everyday!!OuchOuchOuch

awww!!!!Ouch Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Hey Sej and Prash..whats up???


Nothing much.. Im soo tired..
These days travelling is dangerous in Mumbai.. 2 hrs journey everyday!!OuchOuchOuch

Oh..take rest dear...Hug


Hmm .. I will..  but for nw.. Its only IFEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sejket2Divya1503

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 4841

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by Divya1503

Hello Sejal di!!! Monkey Emoticons
hola ma divi...n ma monkey hi...howz u ...tryin to catch up on all ur headlines but i give up ...Wink

Why give up???Shocked Shocked 
I know I've been very fast today!!!LOL LOL Kya karoon ghar pe na restrictions lag gaye aaj seCry Cry shd go to sleep by 10pmCry issiliye jitna jaldi hosake sab khabar derahi hoonLOL
o sweetz nothing about u posting  the khaabar...it's just me i do not have enough time to go n catch up on ur wonderful finds...sorry hun plz do not take it the wrong way...Cry


Edited by sejket2 - 08 August 2012 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by prash_t

How are u all???


Baap reOuchOuch What an epi!!! It was almost nailbitting epi!!

nd Daadi!!!Angry

me in a super excited mode for tom!!!!Big smile Big smile n the epi tho i cudn't take my eyes off Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
excited for tomorrow's episode or budday?

Both!!! But more for birthday!!!!LOL LOL LOL nenu emi cheyanu that day, just sit n watch his movies at home!!!LOL my style of celebration u seeLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by Divya1503

Hello Sejal di!!! Monkey Emoticons
hola ma divi...n ma monkey hi...howz u ...tryin to catch up on all ur headlines but i give up ...Wink

Why give up???Shocked Shocked 
I know I've been very fast today!!!LOL LOL Kya karoon ghar pe na restrictions lag gaye aaj seCry Cry shd go to sleep by 10pmCry issiliye jitna jaldi hosake sab khabar derahi hoonLOL
o sweetz nothing about u posting  the khaabar...it's just me i do not have enough time to go n catch up on ur wonderful finds...sorry hun plz do not take it the wrong way...Cry

nahi di, its ok!! i'm actually worried abt sleeping so early!!!Cry  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-SH-][/QUOTE]

AwwwDay DreamingDay Dreaming

his smileDay DreamingDay Dreaming


@ Divi- Mahesh's budday??WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajuma-Sudhanya-Divya1503

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 4841

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by Divya1503

Hello Sejal di!!! Monkey Emoticons
hola ma divi...n ma monkey hi...howz u ...tryin to catch up on all ur headlines but i give up ...Wink

Why give up???Shocked Shocked 
I know I've been very fast today!!!LOL LOL Kya karoon ghar pe na restrictions lag gaye aaj seCry Cry shd go to sleep by 10pmCry issiliye jitna jaldi hosake sab khabar derahi hoonLOL
o sweetz nothing about u posting  the khaabar...it's just me i do not have enough time to go n catch up on ur wonderful finds...sorry hun plz do not take it the wrong way...Cry

nahi di, its ok!! i'm actually worried abt sleeping so early!!!Cry  
oh i so understand need to stay up n enjoy but i guess have no choice on that uuhh...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Joined: 27 November 2011
Posts: 6999

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by prash_t

How are u all???


Baap reOuchOuch What an epi!!! It was almost nailbitting epi!!

nd Daadi!!!Angry

me in a super excited mode for tom!!!!Big smile Big smile n the epi tho i cudn't take my eyes off Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
excited for tomorrow's episode or budday?

Both!!! But more for birthday!!!!LOL LOL LOL nenu emi cheyanu that day, just sit n watch his movies at home!!!LOL my style of celebration u seeLOL LOL
I am not crazy as such..but pokiri ithe enni saarlu choosano naake eteleedu..tanani choosaka vere languages lo evarinina choodali ante navvu vastundi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 259   Views: 192058

-Zara- 259 192058 08 September 2015 at 1:35pm by AriyaLilyOrchid
Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11

2 3

Author: Smileyface   Replies: 23   Views: 13187

Smileyface 23 13187 06 November 2013 at 12:06am by sarita_barun
Nayika's FF Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: nayika   Replies: 340   Views: 207186

nayika 340 207186 26 August 2013 at 12:33am by PoojaSheth
mami leaving R.M-u me aut tv segment updated

2 3 4 5

Author: nb2011   Replies: 33   Views: 7456

nb2011 33 7456 13 May 2012 at 3:39am by akshu0308

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index