Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 34)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

I cant stop laughing reading all these comments on that dress!! Shivani, Rashmi, Divi!!! LOL
Parsha you are too good ya!! ROFL Curtains bhi use karte hain, i am sure!!

This one is another grotesque addition to the hat-ke collection!!! Please Daadi put your foot down and let this kaneez wear some sarees!! Like the curtains, this one is floor length too!! Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterParshasoni.b-Facetious-Divya1503indi52

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@Nishi - Yeah.. This one..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhanindi52--Nishita--Divya1503

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

That was an absolutely beautiful crooner..loved the way Priya described the connection between north and west..

while reading Anjali's post..I remember the words of one of my friends..When I tried to console by  saying not to worry and time will heal everything..this friend of mine told that..no time will not heal all the wounds..but we will learn how to live with the wounds..so true..

I think its so apt for Arnav's story..

ParshashwetachauhanNandalala-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

6 months back Arnav had promised Khushi that sindoor and Mangalsutra were all she's going to get from him as his wife'.he'd not give her the postion as his wife and threw her out of their room as he didn't want to deal having to breathe the same air as her. Today there is another threshold. Another gestural refusal by his Dadi to Khushi's role as Arnav's wife. Arnav crosses over the threshold of separation and goes and stands by his wife : Jahan meri patni ke liye jaga nahi hai, mujhe nahi lagtha waha meri koi zaroorath hai. A resounding message addressed at Dadi but affects his wife more . which was further confirmed by his 'Aapki maarzi" .  A reaffirmation by a husband that he'll stand by his wife like he did the other day when he threw Shyam out and said "I trust Khushi".

A big jhappi for this '.Hug

The whole morning I kept on looking for a particular word which would express exactly what I felt for khushi'you nailed it: SAHADHARMINI'in all sense.

You r right..their relatiship is also on d threshhold of a new beginning'its not easy for a character like ASR to show his open wounds to Khushi'.d wounds which he  has been successfully hiding for so long'.but these 10 days will bring out everything'Arnav's past, his pain.

Btw..you wooed me backWinkWinkWink'before 10 days'. I noticed the blue mou.

Edited by mouramen - 08 August 2012 at 7:35am

shwetachauhanNandalala-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan---Nishita--

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

@Nishi - Yeah.. This one..

thanks for this..I was about to start searching for the original post..recycling again..why do they do it with someone as beautiful as Sanaya..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhan--Nishita--Divya1503

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier!
Beautiful and wonderful post!! Everything has been described perfectly! Clap
I couldn't agree with you more! The episode was really wonderful and I absolutely loved Arnav! There were a lot of hidden meanings in the dialogues like you clearly pointed out...

Harichandana (hd75) -Awesome post! Clap 
I hate to say it but it's actually the bitter truth and reality..This kind of behaviour still exists in many places. It's really disgusting (no offence to anyone) and inhumane. I'm glad to know that your husband has helped you to come out of this and now you are able to stand strong and assertive in front of those people. I hope Khushi too gets the same confidence soon.

I'm just speechless so can't say more... Smile

Edited by ASR4eva - 08 August 2012 at 7:58am

Parshashwetachauhansoni.bNandalalaDivya1503honeypriya

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Priya Awesome Crooner as always...

Loved the north - west connection...could also relate it to the first time they shared the bed in Gupta house..

Also loved the way you co-related 14 years of vanvas to the current scenario and that he will only take this step with Khushi by his side...

Love Love the show...

ParshaStormChaserNandalalaDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

6 months back Arnav had promised Khushi that sindoor and Mangalsutra were all she's going to get from him as his wife'.he'd not give her the postion as his wife and threw her out of their room as he didn't want to deal having to breathe the same air as her. Today there is another threshold. Another gestural refusal by his Dadi to Khushi's role as Arnav's wife. Arnav crosses over the threshold of separation and goes and stands by his wife : Jahan meri patni ke liye jaga nahi hai, mujhe nahi lagtha waha meri koi zaroorath hai. A resounding message addressed at Dadi but affects his wife more . which was further confirmed by his 'Aapki maarzi" .  A reaffirmation by a husband that he'll stand by his wife like he did the other day when he threw Shyam out and said "I trust Khushi".

A big jhappi for this '.Hug

The whole morning I kept on looking for a particular word which would express exactly what I felt for khushi'you nailed it: SAHADHARMINI'in all sense.

You r right..their relatiship is also on d threshhold of a new beginning'its not easy for a character like ASR to show his open wounds to Khushi'.d wounds which he  has been successfully hiding for so long'.but these 10 days will bring out everything'Arnav's past, his pain.

Btw..you wooed me backWinkWinkWink'before 10 days'. I noticed the blue mou.

a BIG jadu ki jhappi for ya toHug
I knew you'd notice my efforts to woo you back with my blue Mou Wink

Thanks for liking my post re...yesterday the episode did a number on me wrt to Arnav-Khushi relationship...and that word just came popped up in my mind when he crossed the threshold and stood by her in absolute defiance to his Daadi and so sure of his position as her husband right next to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

Go to top