Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 30)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=shwetachauhan][QUOTE=honeypriya]

Maaf kar meri amma!!! Suvi ko ja kar pakad!!

Leftover attention na!! You wait! Main ab ise sach karke rahungi!!

Suvi to gayi...hello hi bhi nahi kiya...Shocked

ab kya sach karegi...kitna daant ti hai...ab to ASR ne bhi Khoosi ko daantna chod diya Confused

hum to itne seedhe saadhe attention seeker hain !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan-Gan-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=shwetachauhan][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=shwetachauhan][QUOTE=honeypriya]

tumne mujhe last week humse jo Ramanchi ki...uske baad bhi kehti ho attention...

mujhe to aajkal sirf leftover attention milta hai yahaan pe..Cry Sui ne to hi bhi nahi bola...

@blue...Kahi woh mein toh nahi...???Shocked

Shweta jaan...jawab de de..mein chali...See you all after the episode...aaj toh..
...Aaja piya...
Embarrassed

nahi for a change is baar tu nahi koi aur hai...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

[QUOTE=Newbiesoapfan]

I do not know somehow I have this unhealthy affinity for villainsEmbarrassed. I even adored a brainless shyam. Now we are getting someone with a brain and a stainless steel spine, so thought of paying due respect. DP it is...Wink A tribute for simply turning around the story...

Hi Sree,
U adore Shyam??? Shweta jaan...aapki sautan.LOLLOL

Now this thread has my 100% attention.. Who is it? Shocked Thanks for the infoEmbarrassed

Swetha hi... 
I am yet to see a soul in the forum who adores shyam. 

Hey Sree!! main hoon na.. Shyam ki deewani..! LOL  I have quite a reputation here for my Naagin dance!! Dead
Have been chanting my 'Ohm Snake devtaye namah' mantra non-stop for his return!! LOL

Cry tears of happiness...Finally Hug. Nice to meet you.
I was conducting 'shyam lautado andolan' in front of GH twitter gates. By the time i reached reminder #17 GH quit twitter. 

Check this out...Wink My first and ever VM on shyam. Patch work job...I know  Still.Embarrassed

OMG ...I've been lmao reading this exchange...Poor Poojali, ek to Khushi thi...aab aur dono aa gayi...now Ganga yamuna Saraswati will have their confluence at RM WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalasree07honeypriyaNewbiesoapfan

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Congrats dear harichandana'.your post was so touching'almost an eye opener to us who thinks all this caste based madness is a thing of past. ClapClapClapClap

thank you pyari AnjaliHug

Edited:

@ priya, is this d best crooner or d best is yet to come?

Darling, your crooner is like Sobti'who raises d bar himself'.competing with his own excellence'.ClapClapClapClapClap

I don't know frm where am reporting 'sets of Dabangg, location of Singham'must be something like that'what a face off.

Guys, pls excuse me today if I continue to praise BS after every alternate sentence'doesn't he deserve that?ClapClapClapClapClap

Life can only be understood backwards

But it must be lived forwards: can anything be more apt?

Past is right in front of Arnav Singh Raizada'after 14(or is it 15) years? With all d bitter memories, that fateful night'mention of his father'd last night of his mother and Di's broken marriage'

Oh sobti!!!!! Who else could have portrayed that pain, that helplessness, those restrained emotions in your eyes.

Jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usme tuhari koi galti nahi'maine tumhe majboor kiya'

What an admittance from d husband who once accused Khushi of: mujhe explain karna zaroori nehi samjha????

Why do I feel that when Arnav said it doesn't matter to him what will happen after 10 days he meant a lot'.in these 10 days each day he is going to reveal something to Khushi'whether it's a sorry, or sharing a past story or creating a dreamlife for her'she will become his ARDHANGINI in its true sense at d end of 10 days'yesterday was a small step towards it 'when Khushi reassures that he can share his sorrows with her.

Dadi wohi dekhti hain jo who dekhna chahti hain: didn't we here d same allegations frm Khushi towards Arnav in d bridge scene'..

Aahha now I know runs in d family'..but ASR is righteous in his own way'he is not shying away from his misdeeds'.he admits that there was no fault of Khushi in the marriage'likewise takes d responsibility in front of Dadi too. He accuses dadi of d same charges'd anger in his eye speaks volume'he has paid his price for not believing Khushi, he saw what he wanted to see and believe and ended up making d biggest mistake of his life'that's why probably he hates those character traits so much'.and of course he has not forgotten dadi's aloofness towards them for d last 15 years'

Ok I have my reservations on dadi'.i am still to understand d character other than d basic Malik traits like anger, not letting others speak, arrogance'.

Isn't she a irresponsible one too? She went to her recluse after that fateful night which shook their lives vehemently'.never checked on her grandkids, not even her friendlike relative Devyani Raizada, denied to even meet them'.how come she makes a grand entry after 15 years and demand explanation for all d happenings in these people's lives. she is even concerned about missing damadji...i guess Di will soon get extremely comfortable in Dadi's company...

But if Dadi's intervention brings up my Rowdy Raizada I have no qualms'..

Payal: at least she understood her mistakeDeadDead'.she knows nobody can stay angry with Khushi once they interact with her'

thanks to payal we got our best moment'' As I said in yesterday's crooner, how Arnav walks back to Khushi, stands next to her and will take their journey forward '..share their pain'to live blissfully in d future you have to embrace the sorrows from d past and cover them with your love.

Jaha meri patni nehi aasakti

Mjhe nehi laagta waha meri koi zaroorat hain

Yippeee dhinka chika dhinka chika'total siti maroo paisa wasool moment for me..Party

This is how my ASR looks and talks'.mami is yet to understand whose d original sher in d house.LOLLOLLOL

Even nani was proud of his stance'playing d husband's role to T, she was proud of her upbringing'.wishing only if her son in law would have behaved d same 15 years back'

Arnav with his one single gesture probably eradicated d doubt from his nani's mind that he was not like his father'

Big round of applause for naniji'.what an absolutely adorable lady'she lost her daughter, but took care of her children, brought them up as decent human beings, showered them with love, guidance and blessing.

My today's kostin'.

Galat jagah dudh rahe the: what did dadi meant by this? As I know no dialogues in IPK world is random'..soch ne ka pari
  1. what did Khushi do to gain so much wrath from dadi? Am still clueless' am also clueless abt dadi's anger towards khushi...as far as the dialogue is concerned it definitely has some more meaning to it...maybe connected with the past...personally i can't read too much into these!!!

3.   is his father alive? if yes then no one knows abt it as they showed the barsi for both the parents!!!

Epic moment: mami hiding behing NKROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That goatwa and sherni comment'.how will this lady redeem herself???AngryAngryAngry she doesn't need to that is how her character has been sketched

She knows she is scary but now Dadi will soon taking over'.tough competition ahead.

NK: muahhhzz babua for your smiles at right moment.Hug

Khichdi ka paani: ya all mixed up'..all tangled up here relations, past and present...

I have no superlatives for BS anymore'..you make me speechless'you are the best..Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Piece of advice to Mr Sobti: get your eyes insured dude'.they are peerless

pics credit: facebook
monkeys borrowed from Divs 

loved your post mou!!!
@ underlined...loved it!!
@red...neele ektu laal mishiye dilam!!!

Nandalala-Gan-

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Hey Sree!!! Sorry for the late response.. I was busy replaying that VM!!!! Big smile

So glad to have met you!!! Hug  I used to feel quite alone amongst these Arnav deewanis!! Thank god for the company!!

I have seen a Sree on the GH twitter gates!! Was that you?? ROFL ROFL  Those pleas for his return!! You touched my heart then itself girl!! Ye souten milan tho hona hi tha!!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bsree07NandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Newbiesoapfanriti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this fantastic Crooner, luved ur subtle take on the episode Clap Clap The story of the Glass House & the reference to North/West, beautifully written.

The time has come to face the demons of the past. No running away from it...

Arnav; the anguished grandson, the protective husband & the angry son.

The moment he sees Daadi, those hidden wounds resurface. Those FBs from that fateful night come back to haunt him. He moves forward, she is happy to see her grandson. He takes her blessings, lots of questions bothering him... She embraces him, her waaris... He gives a faint smile...

Naani introduces Khushi as Arnav's wife. Daadi is shocked to hear this, doesnt bless Khushi & walks off. Leaving everyone sad & confused.

Khushi tries to console Arnav, hides her pain at not being blessed by Daadi & find a tangible reason fr the same. Arnav, still lost in his thoughts, doesnt respond. But sensing his wife's hurt, he overpowers his emotions, gulps down the pain & sits besides her. He assures her that Daadi's anger is not directed at her. " Sachai toh jaise unhe dikhti hi nahi " " Woh dekhengi jo unhe sahi lagta hai " The Mallik personality traits being highlighted by the grandson himself. Their sudden marriage was not her fault, he forced her into it. She is pleasantly surpised to see him take the entire blame, she is relieved... But she can sense that it is not the marriage issue which is bothering him. She wants him to open up to her, share his hidden sorrows but he will take his own time to open. And as u said Priya, till he lets her in those closed doors, how will she use the key to unlock.

Naani confronts Daadi, asks her the reason fr coming back after so many years & being concerned fr her grandkids, whom she had deserted 14 years back. Daadi is not forthcoming with her reasons & counter questions Naani on Arnav's sudden marriage.

Arnav intervenes & confesses that he didnt inform anybody about his wedding & didnt divulge the reasons fr the same. Daadi equates him to his father & this enrages Arnav. While looking Daadi in the eye, confidence in his eyes, the man of the house declares that he doesnt approve of anyone taking his father's name in his house. " Naa main unke jaisa hoon aur naa hi banooga " He knows the outcome of his father's mistakes & the hell they had to go thru bcoz of him.

When Daadi doesnt allow Khushi to enter the room, Arnav defies her & goes & stands besides his wife. Khushi's protector, letting Daadi know the rightful place of Khushi in his house. " Jahaan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahaan meri koi zaroorat hai "

Khushi & Naani are pleased with Arnav's gesture. Daadi is taken aback

Kudos to the entire team fr giving us this brilliant episode Clap Daadi's timely entry has given the much needed high-voltage drama element to this show which had gone missing since Shyam's revelation.

Beautiful dialogues, with a deeper meaning by Hitesh & Ritesh Clap Luved the BG score thru out the episode.

Naani-Daadi scene, a first such scene in IPK, amazing performance by both the actresses.

But the show stopper again, Sobti the Hotness. Yes Priya, the man who took this love story to epic levels, was phenomenal today. His sublime performance, the restraint in his expressions, body language Clap Clap Clap Clap I cant stop without mentioning a few shots here- look at his index finger pointing towards the floor, when he asks Daadi not to mention his father's name in his house, the stiffening of the jawa when Daadi doesnt allow Khushi to enter the room, the eye movement when Khushi enters the room when he is standing alone...I can go on n on Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming What amazes even more is the fact that being a daily soap actor, he doesnt even have the luxury to read the script in advance, so there is actually not much time for preparation between the shots.

A word of caution, dont start the " Daadi manao abhiyaan " now puhleej LOL LOL

Congrats to the Star of the Thread " hd75 " Clap Clap Star  Star  & to Anu as well Clap Clap Big smile
great post suvi!!!!
@bold...loved it...specially ur take of arnav!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3136023

I donno!!! Monkey Icons

oh yes, good point!! why not? maybe becoz the raizadas will recognise the picchar?? Tongue i have also wondered several times.

btw, i should thank you for this news service of yours!! HugLOL you make my life easy.. dont have to trawl the forum for weird stuff!

NandalalaDivya1503

Go to top