Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 26)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

Soni,Suvi, Shwe - hello triple S ladies ...Hug

mujhe bhi kabhi yaad kar liya karo Cry
hey priya!!!!Hug
sorry...kaan dhore uthak baithak kori...kedona pls!!!

Check your PM right now I say!! Angry

kyun Soni ko dhamka rahi hai !!!

Shona ko tho sirf PM bheja hai!! Dhamkana tho kisi aur ko hai!!! Angry

emotions ko thes pahuncha tere...tu aaj Khoosi se ASR an gayi...ek aur din aur tu Daadi ka roop bhi le legi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

his sheesh mahal lies shattered, but today here he is in shantivan, a safe, secure home. made with his toil, sweat, tears. the abode of peace where he has decorated his dreams again, determined not to let a single nightmare destroy his dwelling this time. yet all it takes is a look, a word, a face from a time gone by, and the deluge of memories returns, threatening to engulf all, rob him of everything, even himself.
ClapClap- Loved how you explained significance of shantivan here...his abode of peace

before him he sees his now, his later, his forever, holding her hand out, saying come, i am here, i will walk with you, wither thou goest. he reaches out.

but if we can take the most heartless deeds of the past and instead of letting it ruin us, look it straight in the eye and go deep into it to see what lessons it holds, we may be surprised at the answers we'll find, and those will finally let us go. stronger, fuller, cleaner, at last understanding love.

ClapClapClap- Just loved it -past gives us some valuable lessons in life and makes us more stronger

the past pollutes his pure heart. shuddhi will come. his actions will bring it. his choice to hold that hand waiting to take him forward will ensure it. he will turn stones into grains.

my favourite poem from age 13, "if" by kipling, if i go through it line by line in each of those i will find arnav singh raizada. and with every new revelation and action by this superb karta he will be embedded deeper in those words. kipling's promise at the end of the tall list of trials, if you can do all of that,

"then yours is the earth and everything that's in it, but what's more, you'll be a man, my son."
from memory, could be a bit off.

yesterday when he walked back to his love, the woman he had taken as his wife with his act of putting sindoor and mangalsutra before fire and god, when he walked up to her and told his elder, where my wife is not welcome,i don't think there's any need for me either, with that act in my eyes he transformed into a mensch.

i love thee freely, as men strive for right.
i love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
~ ~ ~ elizabeth barrett browning
ClapClap
openly and in public and even to those to whom this may be unacceptable, i declare here next to me stands my wife, my ardhangini, my patni, and if she cannot cross that threshold nor can i. khushi was astounded at the clarity of that message, her heart melted, she had never imagined this could happen. that day when he put sindoor and mangalsutra on you before god and fire, whatever he may have said even thought he'd meant, his soul knew otherwise. today it made him take the right step in that direction before all. nobody was present at the wedding, but everybody will watch you become truly husband and wife.

ClapClap - and he gives her rightful place in his life and in his house di ,brilliantly described above

the scene that stays in the mind is the one you start with, priya. that tightly framed profile, half the forehead cropped, nose jutting out fearless, clenched jawline, rigid drawn lips, eyes fixed on another time, an absolute outward stillness.

a war within.

then his quiet steps to her, show his respect, touch her feet, do what needs to be done, worried face of sister and grandmothers overlooking. and dadi thinks all is well, granting him the opportunity of an embrace, he takes it, maybe the little boy in him hopes, fingers crossed, all indeed will be well, the nightmare won't return. i don't know, but in that simple hug i did see a boy seeking love that had been taken from him, a willingness to give it a chance.
ClapClap- loved this description - of a boy seeking love ,hoping somewhere -BEAUTIFULL

he didn't share, but he did hold her chin and raise it ever so tenderly, oh so much that said. he looked into her eyes and told her not to worry about the first elder of his father's family she'd met and who'd been unwelcoming. she is like that, not your fault. after which he said the most important words in his honest straightforward utterly endearing way: whatever anyone might think, this is not your fault, i compelled you. khushi's eyes looked at her husband with so much wonder and love. they are each other's ocean, each other's shore, and this simple scene said that beautifully to me.
ClapClapClap - yes di such important confession and simplicity of that scene made it more beautifull..loved how you described it

"every horizon, upon being reached, reveals another beckoning in the distance. always, i am on the threshold."
~ ~ ~ w. eugene smith
ClapClap- You said it all di with this line for me
barun sobti, how can a thin tall boy with funny lips be so hotdamn sexy.
DITTO!!

okay so I finally read urs Indi di...and wanted to select whole post above but selected few parts and my reactions to them... BEAUTIFULLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Congratulations HarichandanaClapClapClap Very well deserved. Hope to see you more often hereSmile

Congratultions to Anu behanaBig smile 

Brilliant episode and an equally brilliant crooner...one of your best Priya! I loved the title and the reference to Sheesh Mahal. 
The past that has always haunted Arnav is now right in front of his eyes. The moment he saw his Dadi, his face froze...the dreaded scene of his mother's death playing in his head. He walked slowly towards his Dadi and bent down to take her blessing at the same time not showing any signs of happiness that his Dadi was here. He stood like a proud husband when Nani introduced his wife to Dadi. He took note of the changed expressions in Dadi and was shocked when he saw that Khushi was deprived of her blessings. He did not hide his disappointment as he knew how hurt Khushi would have been. 

As Khushi shared her disappointment of not being able to please dadi, Arnav took a step towards her and for the first time told her that she should not be blaming herself for the marriage. Khushi was nowhere at fault and the marriage was forced upon her. It was his fault...This was huge for a guy who always claimed that he made no mistakes. He has owned up to his mistake regarding the terrace MU to Nani but owning up to the marriage fiasco was huge. Khushi, who somewhere held herself responsible for everything was relieved...a big burden was taken off her chest with this confession. As Arnav went on to describe his Dadi, Khushi realized there was more than what meets the eye. There was something that has hurt Arnav a lot because she could feel his pain. It was time for her to take a step towards her husband to try and understand him a little better. She tells him she feels like she doesnt know so much about him...Arnav didnt react to her statement. he walked away. there is way too much pain which is locked within himself. He has never shared that with anybody...Khushi does have a huge task of making him open up to her. I loved this scene between the husband and wife...the few moments they spent together the previous night have reinstilled the faith back in Khushi.

Nani and Dadi are supposed to be friends but their conversation was an indication of anything but that. Neither of them asked how the other was...Dadi exerted her haq by asking how Nani could let Anjali-Shyaam's relationship break and also questioned her about Arnav's marriage. If Dadi was gone for 14 years then how did she know about Anjali's wedding and pregnancy? She said she would have attended Arnav's wedding but if she was gone fr so long, it means she didnt attend Anjali's wedding either. Why was she so upset?Confused  She never wanted to meet Arnav earlier but all of a sudden wanted to question him as she had the haq!!! This Dadi is indeed very mysteriousConfused I loved the way Nani gave it back to dadi...all the accusations answered back. She had no authority asking Nani anything. It was nani who took the two kids under her wings and was the pillar of strength when they needed the maximum support. Dadi knew she had made a mistake for misunderstanding Khushi to be the servant but her ahem didnt allow her to apologise and accept Khushi. The No Sorry syndrome runs in the blood!!!

Eent ka jawaab Pathar se diya jaata hai...this describes the face to face confrontation between dadi and her pota! Unlike Anjali who asked Dadi where she was all these years and made it known to her that she was missed, Arnav did no such thing. When questioned about his wedding, he lets her know that she had no authority to ask him any questions. She had left them to fend for themselves and she had no right to come back 14 years later to exert her rights!!! This is something that Arnav will never be able to forget or forgive because that night changed his life. A young teenager was forced to grow up overnight. I cant even begin to imagine the trauma the two siblings must have faced if they had to do away with their surname...to disown their own father. Arnav has written his own destiny...he has built his own empire where nobody is allowed to mention his father's name. The very name that reminds him of the tragic past. Everytime he is compared to his father, his blood boils...he can never be like him...ever! We dont know what his father did but he must have done something horribly wrong to evoke this kind of a reaction from his son. Arnav will never ever allow his house to crumble the way his Sheesh Mahal once did.

Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahan meri koi zaroorat hai
Arnav, a man true to his words making sure Khushi gets the place she deserves. Arnav was giving her back the dignity...didnt we speak about this the other day? Arnav has to let Khushi know of her position in the house...she is not a bahu for 6 months. She is Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada for life. Khushi needed this confidence to walk ahead in life...she had to be reassured of their relationship. Arnav did that today...another step towards redeeming himself. 6 months ago, Arnav had told Khushi that he would never give her the darja of his wife and today, he was declaring in front of the two elder most members of the family that Khushi was his wife and deserves respect.

Other points:
1. Mami should be ashamed of herself. Instead of feeling embarrassed that she let Dadi believe that Khushi was the servant, she was taking pleasure in the goat-Lion silly joke which only she found funnyAngryAngry. She calles herself a bootiful saas...hello hi bye byeDead
2. Payal admitted that she was a coward...how about apologizing to her sister? Har ek ke liye redemption track hona chahiyeAngry
3. First impression need not be the last impression...how true!
4. The episode belonged to Barun Sobti...take a bow Sobti boy!! You were brilliant...the controlled anger, pain, lover, concern so beautifully and perfectly played. This role was meant for you...you are ASR from head to toe.ClapClapClap
5. Loved Sanaya in the episode...her disappointment, concern for Arnavji and finally the glint of happiness when she saw her husband stand up for her were brilliant. Very subtle and bang on expressionsClapClapClap
6. Swati Chitnis and Jayashree T were fantastic in their scenes...perfect body language and dialogue delivery. The clash of the Malik and Raizada...while the Raizada was overpowering today, the Malik stood firm. BeautifulClap

Dialogues of the day:
Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahan meri koi zaroorat hai
and
Shayad aapne suna nahi maine kya kaha...iss ghar mein koi unka naam le mujhe pasand nahi hai
nishi...awesome post!!!!
@bold absolutely loved it!!! loved ur take arnav khushi and nani!!!!
-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Updated on page 3... padhna hai to padho Wink

Reverse theory of GH?Tongue
LOL that forces me to.... *off to page 3

Thank you sreeji... love your DP... my daadi is prettier than yours however :-)

Chotusa update? Nice one. Agree..Mirror mirror see who is talking...LOL

I do not know somehow I have this unhealthy affinity for villainsEmbarrassed. I even adored a brainless shyam. Now we are getting someone with a brain and a stainless steel spine, so thought of paying due respect. DP it is...Wink A tribute for simply turning around the story...

Hi Sree,
U adore Shyam??? Shweta jaan...aapki sautan.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansree07honeypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni.b

Soni,Suvi, Shwe - hello triple S ladies ...Hug

mujhe bhi kabhi yaad kar liya karo Cry
hey priya!!!!Hug
sorry...kaan dhore uthak baithak kori...kedona pls!!!

Check your PM right now I say!! Angry

kyun Soni ko dhamka rahi hai !!!

Shona ko tho sirf PM bheja hai!! Dhamkana tho kisi aur ko hai!!! Angry

emotions ko thes pahuncha tere...tu aaj Khoosi se ASR an gayi...ek aur din aur tu Daadi ka roop bhi le legi LOL

Koi Shuck??? LOL LOL

honeypriya-Gan-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Do I see sree here...Shocked..Sree if you are watching..I think I missd ur entry in redux today ..LOL and when I was writing analysis last night...I wrote something with * just for you...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalasree07honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Originally posted by Divya1503

main aagayi!!!Big smile  
aap aaye bahar aai...divs sweetie!!!

shwetachauhanDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Sudhi.. ek tu hi hai jo samajhti hai mujhe!!!! Hug

Divi jaan.. welcome hai!! Aaj ki taaza kahabar?? Big smile
How are your modules coming up??

aaj tho main poora din bahar thi shweta di!! My nani's death anniversary hai aaj tho uncle ke ghar chali gayi, n uske baad thoda ghum kar abhi waapas aayiTongue N my modules r super boring!!!Sleepy Sleepy khatam hona ka naam hi nahi le rahe haiEvil Smile  news tho abhi dekh na hai kya horaha hai baaharStern Smile

shwetachauhanriti4u

Go to top