Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 20)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Gudafternoon Buddies Smile

Updated on page 2...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalahoneypriya

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
QUOTE=mouramen]

Congrats dear harichandana'.your post was so touching'almost an eye opener to us who thinks all this caste based madness is a thing of past. Clap

thank you pyari AnjaliHug

Edited:

@ priya, is this d best crooner or d best is yet to come?

Darling, your crooner is like Sobti'who raises d bar himself'.competing with his own excellence'.Clap

LADY SOBTIClap

I don't know frm where am reporting 'sets of Dabangg, location of Singham'must be something like that'what a face off.

Guys, pls excuse me today if I continue to praise BS after every alternate sentence'doesn't he deserve that?Clap

Life can only be understood backwards

But it must be lived forwards: can anything be more apt?

Past is right in front of Arnav Singh Raizada'after 14(or is it 15) years? With all d bitter memories, that fateful night'mention of his father'd last night of his mother and Di's broken marriage'

Oh sobti!!!!! Who else could have portrayed that pain, that helplessness, those restrained emotions in your eyes.

Jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usme tuhari koi galti nahi'maine tumhe majboor kiya'

What an admittance from d husband who once accused Khushi of: mujhe explain karna zaroori nehi samjha????

Why do I feel that when Arnav said it doesn't matter to him what will happen after 10 days he meant a lot'.in these 10 days each day he is going to reveal something to Khushi'whether it's a sorry, or sharing a past story or creating a dreamlife for her'she will become his ARDHANGINI in its true sense at d end of 10 days'yesterday was a small step towards it 'when Khushi reassures that he can share his sorrows with her.  Clap DOT ON..he knows what he wants and how he wants itWink even if she dosn't he will make her understand..

Dadi wohi dekhti hain jo who dekhna chahti hain: didn't we here d same allegations frm Khushi towards Arnav in d bridge scene'..

Aahha now I know runs in d family'..but ASR is righteous in his own way'he is not shying away from his misdeeds'.he admits that there was no fault of Khushi in the marriage'likewise takes d responsibility in front of Dadi too. 

He took responsibility for his action..but somehow marriage was not his "fault"..sometimes what you do at that moment is the best you could have done..he was being the "protector" ..just my thought..but still i don't see marriage as a fault..way and condition might be but not their shaadi...

He accuses dadi of d same charges'd anger in his eye speaks volume'he has paid his price for not believing Khushi, he saw what he wanted to see and believe and ended up making d biggest mistake of his life'that's why probably he hates those character traits so much'.and of course he has not forgotten dadi's aloofness towards them for d last 15 years'

Ok I have my reservations on dadi'.i am still to understand d character other than d basic Malik traits like anger, not letting others speak, arrogance'.

Isn't she a irresponsible one too? She went to her recluse after that fateful night which shook their lives vehemently'.never checked on her grandkids, not even her friendlike relative Devyani Raizada, denied to even meet them'.in lack of definition we are bound to speculate that she escaped..life..family.. responsibility and went in hiding... can anything be as bad as leaving two kids behinds..in which ASHram do you find peace after that!!

how come she makes a grand entry after 15 years and demand explanation for all d happenings in these people's lives. she is even concerned about missing damadji...i guess Di will soon get extremely comfortable in Dadi's company...

But if Dadi's intervention brings up my Rowdy Raizada I have no qualms'..Hmm toh yeh namkaran aapne kiya hai..n i was thinking where did i pick it from!!!Wink 

Payal: at least she understood her mistakeDeadDead'.she knows nobody can stay angry with Khushi once they interact with her'

thanks to payal we got our best moment'' As I said in yesterday's crooner, how Arnav walks back to Khushi, stands next to her and will take their journey forward '..share their pain'to live blissfully in d future you have to embrace the sorrows from d past and cover them with your love.

Jaha meri patni nehi aasakti

Mjhe nehi laagta waha meri koi zaroorat hain

Yippeee dhinka chika dhinka chika'total siti maroo paisa wasool moment for me..Party

ROFL LOL

This is how my ASR looks and talks'.mami is yet to understand whose d original sher in d house.LOLLOLLOL

Even nani was proud of his stance'playing d husband's role to T, she was proud of her upbringing'.wishing only if her son in law would have behaved d same 15 years back' SOO TRUE..DON'T DOUBT UR SELF NANI..n for me tht was the moment..when nawab went and stood by khushi.. nani smiled ClapClap

Arnav with his one single gesture probably eradicated d doubt from his nani's mind that he was not like his father'

Big round of applause for naniji'.what an absolutely adorable lady'she lost her daughter, but took care of her children, brought them up as decent human beings, showered them with love, guidance and blessing. 

My today's kostin'.

Galat jagah dudh rahe the: what did dadi meant by this? As I know no dialogues in IPK world is random'..soch ne ka pari
  1. what did Khushi do to gain so much wrath from dadi? Am still clueless'

3.   is his father alive?

Epic moment: mami hiding behing NKROFL

That goatwa and sherni comment'.how will this lady redeem herself???AngryAngryAngry

She knows she is scary but now Dadi will soon taking over'.tough competition ahead. 

NK: muahhhzz babua for your smiles at right moment.Hug

Khichdi ka paani: ya all mixed up'..all tangled up here relations, past and present...I had my own doubts with the rectification as well...KIchad ka pani on the face..does it link to their tangled web in the past Shocked

I have no superlatives for BS anymore'..you make me speechless'you are the best..Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

ClapClap

Piece of advice to Mr Sobti: get your eyes insured dude'.they are peerless

pics credit: facebook
monkeys borrowed from Divs ... i was wondering!!!Tongue
[/QUOTE] 

Outstanding Mou..SmileStar
Me above in bold red

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala..mrinalini..-Prashu-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

beautiful quote.

first update. Smile

just read crooner, priya. moving, that story you tell of a boy of fourteen in his glass house, in his innocence and play he never realised the grains had turned into stones. who did this to the grains, who did this to the boy? why do such things happen? his sheesh mahal lies shattered, but today here he is in shantivan, a safe, secure home. made with his toil, sweat, tears. the abode of peace where he has decorated his dreams again, determined not to let a single nightmare destroy his dwelling this time. yet all it takes is a look, a word, a face from a time gone by, and the deluge of memories returns, threatening to engulf all, rob him of everything, even himself.

in the coming days we'll see his mighty struggle, perhaps one last time against this cataclysmic yesterday. what will shatter? his dream? or the past's illusion that it still has a hold over him?

before him he sees his now, his later, his forever, holding her hand out, saying come, i am here, i will walk with you, wither thou goest. he reaches out.

and again a scream echoes in his body, racking it, hurling him against a familiar wall of pain. he feels its bruises yet he takes the next step.

i loved your story for it is at the heart of it all. arnav singh raizada's tale talks to me for we all have our pasts. it moulds us, makes us, its every happiness tells on our nature, its every cruelty mars us and releases demons within.

but if we can take the most heartless deeds of the past and instead of letting it ruin us, look it straight in the eye and go deep into it to see what lessons it holds, we may be surprised at the answers we'll find, and those will finally let us go. stronger, fuller, cleaner, at last understanding love.

the past pollutes his pure heart. shuddhi will come. his actions will bring it. his choice to hold that hand waiting to take him forward will ensure it. he will turn stones into grains.

the past will stand with dropping jaw and watch.

still a bit lost in thoughts, will update on the episode later.   Big smile

Alien Dii
Yeh dil mangae more!!! 

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Congrats dear harichandana'.your post was so touching'almost an eye opener to us who thinks all this caste based madness is a thing of past. Clap

thank you pyari AnjaliHug

Edited:

@ priya, is this d best crooner or d best is yet to come?

Darling, your crooner is like Sobti'who raises d bar himself'.competing with his own excellence'.Clap

I don't know frm where am reporting 'sets of Dabangg, location of Singham'must be something like that'what a face off.

Guys, pls excuse me today if I continue to praise BS after every alternate sentence'doesn't he deserve that?Clap

Life can only be understood backwards

But it must be lived forwards: can anything be more apt?

Past is right in front of Arnav Singh Raizada'after 14(or is it 15) years? With all d bitter memories, that fateful night'mention of his father'd last night of his mother and Di's broken marriage'

Oh sobti!!!!! Who else could have portrayed that pain, that helplessness, those restrained emotions in your eyes.

Jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usme tuhari koi galti nahi'maine tumhe majboor kiya'

What an admittance from d husband who once accused Khushi of: mujhe explain karna zaroori nehi samjha????

Why do I feel that when Arnav said it doesn't matter to him what will happen after 10 days he meant a lot'.in these 10 days each day he is going to reveal something to Khushi'whether it's a sorry, or sharing a past story or creating a dreamlife for her'she will become his ARDHANGINI in its true sense at d end of 10 days'yesterday was a small step towards it 'when Khushi reassures that he can share his sorrows with her.

Dadi wohi dekhti hain jo who dekhna chahti hain: didn't we here d same allegations frm Khushi towards Arnav in d bridge scene'..

Aahha now I know runs in d family'..but ASR is righteous in his own way'he is not shying away from his misdeeds'.he admits that there was no fault of Khushi in the marriage'likewise takes d responsibility in front of Dadi too. He accuses dadi of d same charges'd anger in his eye speaks volume'he has paid his price for not believing Khushi, he saw what he wanted to see and believe and ended up making d biggest mistake of his life'that's why probably he hates those character traits so much'.and of course he has not forgotten dadi's aloofness towards them for d last 15 years'

Ok I have my reservations on dadi'.i am still to understand d character other than d basic Malik traits like anger, not letting others speak, arrogance'.

Isn't she a irresponsible one too? She went to her recluse after that fateful night which shook their lives vehemently'.never checked on her grandkids, not even her friendlike relative Devyani Raizada, denied to even meet them'.how come she makes a grand entry after 15 years and demand explanation for all d happenings in these people's lives. she is even concerned about missing damadji...i guess Di will soon get extremely comfortable in Dadi's company...

But if Dadi's intervention brings up my Rowdy Raizada I have no qualms'..

Payal: at least she understood her mistakeDeadDead'.she knows nobody can stay angry with Khushi once they interact with her'

thanks to payal we got our best moment'' As I said in yesterday's crooner, how Arnav walks back to Khushi, stands next to her and will take their journey forward '..share their pain'to live blissfully in d future you have to embrace the sorrows from d past and cover them with your love.

Jaha meri patni nehi aasakti

Mjhe nehi laagta waha meri koi zaroorat hain

Yippeee dhinka chika dhinka chika'total siti maroo paisa wasool moment for me..Party

This is how my ASR looks and talks'.mami is yet to understand whose d original sher in d house.LOLLOLLOL

Even nani was proud of his stance'playing d husband's role to T, she was proud of her upbringing'.wishing only if her son in law would have behaved d same 15 years back'

Arnav with his one single gesture probably eradicated d doubt from his nani's mind that he was not like his father'

Big round of applause for naniji'.what an absolutely adorable lady'she lost her daughter, but took care of her children, brought them up as decent human beings, showered them with love, guidance and blessing.

My today's kostin'.

Galat jagah dudh rahe the: what did dadi meant by this? As I know no dialogues in IPK world is random'..soch ne ka pari
  1. what did Khushi do to gain so much wrath from dadi? Am still clueless'

3.   is his father alive?

Epic moment: mami hiding behing NKROFL

That goatwa and sherni comment'.how will this lady redeem herself???AngryAngryAngry

She knows she is scary but now Dadi will soon taking over'.tough competition ahead.

NK: muahhhzz babua for your smiles at right moment.Hug

Khichdi ka paani: ya all mixed up'..all tangled up here relations, past and present...

I have no superlatives for BS anymore'..you make me speechless'you are the best..Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Piece of advice to Mr Sobti: get your eyes insured dude'.they are peerless

pics credit: facebook
monkeys borrowed from Divs 

MOuramen . 

This is it from me ..  ClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClap

Brilliant as always 
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
second update on page 3. long one sorry. Big smile
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
parsha,
lots of more on page 3 LOL

you're too cute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaNandalala

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Superb Crooner Priya... The beginning was quite amazing! The connect to Sheesh Mahal and back to our themes of mirrors with the reflections! Take a bow, sweets! And congratulations to hd75! Thank you for sharing your story with us! And to my favourite, Anu! Hugs!!!

Onto the episode! It was quite something to see Arnav Singh Raizada bow down at anyone's feet, and to see him do twice was really quite something! The second time when they both bowed down, I thought it was unbelievably sweet as well - because I think this was the first time they had taken aashirwaad together from an elder (am I right?). And Dadi not blessing Khushi hurt him immediately - especially because he knows it will hurt Khushi.

The past comes back to haunt him - and Khushi tries to console him in her own way - he then tells her that it's more than Dadi's reaction to her that's troubling him... expresses his angst at Dadi... and she knows she can't get to him sometimes "jaise hum aaj bhi ajnabi hain" - whatever had happened in the past - she knows nothing about where he has come from and what he is... she only knows that she loves him - "hum aapke itne kareeb hain"... she needs to know him, wants to know him... the enigmatic man she fell in love with and married... Loved the line where he said that it was never her fault - the way they got married! It just strengthened the dor that they have already built - knowing that he understands her in a very deep way that maybe even she doesn't understand herself. Like you said Priya - steps ahead in the love story with both of them reaching out to each other!

The Dadi-Nani confrontation was excellent - both actors were awesome like you said Priya - but from the moment Arnav Singh Raizada walked in, it was his show all the way. From the way he gave Dadi some home truths to the moment he established that Babuji's name should not be taken in this house, to the hurt masked by indignation and arrogance about Dadi's questioning, and to the assertion that he will never become his father - it was just brilliant. Of course most brilliant of all was the moment when he stepped outside the threshold to where Khushi was standing - "Jahaan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahan meri koi zaroorat hai"! Barun was simply mind-blowing today (and hello, how hot was he!).

No predictions - episode to episode watching and commenting is how I like it, so I am not going to speculate at all. Just sitting back and waiting to watch! (Though will watch late today since we are going out - what a tragedy! Cry)

Random thoughts:
-- Arnav'ji' only has 9 days left to get her to drop the 'ji'! Doing something about it?
-- That strict Dadi gave birth to Arnav's dad who apparently did something horrible - AND that slimy chacha from the first episode? Wow, talk about bad parenting.
-- Also how much did Dadi sound JUST like Arnav? Especially the "jab hum baat kar rahe hain" dialogue!
-- Loved the lighting on Arnav in the scene in the room, and the Arnav-Khushi blurs and focuses. Beautiful
-- Mami made me swing between laughing and wanting to thwack her. Thank God for her she's so comic, or people would have completely hated her.
-- Why does Payal wear so much jewellery? I thought it was really overpowering looking, but I guess it was to establish her as the daughter-in-law as against the 'servant'.

Finally a song that's been running in my head since I read your first quote! Here's to roads and paths, winding and straight, to glass houses and brick mansions, and to romance and love!

P.S. Won't be around much today as well - sorry about that... I promise to be a litlte better from next week!

Hey Archu, gr8 post & a lovely song to got with Smile Khushi's phase of understanding has begun.

Daadi & Pota clash was epic, made even more spectacular by the brilliant acting.

Archu, sach mein yeh " ji ji " kab hatega re Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Wonderful crooner, Priya.. Nice epi.. Loved Arnav standing up for HIS Khushi.. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalasubiscshoneypriya-Gan-

Go to top