Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 14)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey archu,
lovely post, i also just watch day to day, speculating nothing, for the story is better than whatever i imagine. have told myself a broad tale but no idea if it's going there. stunning, that tightly framed profile of asr alone. for me the most significant shot of the episode. next, her hand on his shoulder. thanks for liking my sweet mano a little bit, i have a soft spot for this obnoxiousness. and am i the only one who thinks there's abs no similarity between dadi and arnav, not really? ah well, see you soon, sorry to hear you'll miss 8pm telecast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bNandalalasubiscsshybabe

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

beautiful quote.

first update. Smile

just read crooner, priya. moving, that story you tell of a boy of fourteen in his glass house, in his innocence and play he never realised the grains had turned into stones. who did this to the grains, who did this to the boy? why do such things happen? his sheesh mahal lies shattered, but today here he is in shantivan, a safe, secure home. made with his toil, sweat, tears. the abode of peace where he has decorated his dreams again, determined not to let a single nightmare destroy his dwelling this time. yet all it takes is a look, a word, a face from a time gone by, and the deluge of memories returns, threatening to engulf all, rob him of everything, even himself.

in the coming days we'll see his mighty struggle, perhaps one last time against this cataclysmic yesterday. what will shatter? his dream? or the past's illusion that it still has a hold over him?

before him he sees his now, his later, his forever, holding her hand out, saying come, i am here, i will walk with you, wither thou goest. he reaches out.

and again a scream echoes in his body, racking it, hurling him against a familiar wall of pain. he feels its bruises yet he takes the next step.

i loved your story for it is at the heart of it all. arnav singh raizada's tale talks to me for we all have our pasts. it moulds us, makes us, its every happiness tells on our nature, it's every cruelty mars us and releases demons within.

but if we can take the most heartless deeds of the past and instead of letting it ruin us, look it straight in the eye and go deep into it to see what lessons it holds, we may be surprised at the answers we'll find, and those will finally let us go. stronger, fuller, cleaner, at last understanding love.

the past pollutes his pure heart. shuddhi will come. his actions will bring it. his choice to hold that hand waiting to take him forward will ensure it. he will turn stones into grains.

the past will stand with dropping jaw and watch

still a bit lostt in thoughts, will update on the episode later.   Big smile

Selamat Paagi, Di! Hope all goes well in the Isle of the Gods!Big smileDay Dreaming  I came, I read, and I was breathless!  The part in bold is pure heart and soul into all things ASR...Lessons learned, making him stronger, fuller, cleaner...Of course I think of the fighter...Arjuna striking that arrow through the fish's eye...no fear, confident, with conviction...His shuddhi will come because of that one choice...that love that defines him...makes him whole again...I can't wait to see him turn stones to grain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

SmileSmileSmile...
Priya...where do i start...fabulous as always...the title,quotes,the grains of reflection quote,reference to the glass house(sheesh mahal)
Dadi's reaction on learning that khushi is her bahu,Arnav reassuring Khushi that she is not @ fault for anything n he was the one who forced her to marry him...his acknowledgment that he has wronged her...Nani giving an account of the past that is related to the present,Sexxy reminding his dadi wht right she has...n last but not the least this is wht stole ma heart today...

Luved sexxxy for wht he did...but the best was how khushi
reacted to it...her assurance for him just went up another notch...today this is wht i have to say about ur crooner

This song came to mind w/ khushi's reaction...

'Sexxy' brought it 'home' on every level and so did you, Sej!!!Hug' Signature Sej here, and the gif choices were awesome!!!Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2soni.b

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
gandhari,
a deeper look at every point, your post. her hand on his shoulder, his hand to lift her chin, in the midst of a storm brewing a wife who will shelter, a husband that will protect and say it as it is. a poignantly beautiful episode. i too am a fan of nani, she is another character that has remained true yet grown, like our fave man. what an actor, what a character. only about dadi, my instincts are not saying what everyone is saying. i could be wrong, no matter. but for now, all i see is how dissimilar arnav and his dadi are. great read, thanks.

soni.bNandalalasubiscs-Gan-

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
TRPS 2.5 STAYED CONSTANT ! WE R ON 9TH THIS WEEK !

REST EVERY ON STRP FELLDOWN BADLY ! BV IS 3.5 FROM 4.3 BEHNA CAME TO 2.5 TOO ! ELDERS SHOW IS 3.7 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-Nandalala-Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiiee Priya..Hug

Im dying for your intake to the epi..WinkWink

Ill be very late tomorrow to update hence updating now'.Big smile

I saw the epi again.. I wanted to tell the ArHi relationship which has moved to another level in terms of emotions.SmileSmile

Chal Ill start my blabbering for todays epi'LOLLOLLOL

His past is haunting back and this time its in front of him. Until now he controlled his emotions when he remembered his shout when his mother died on the day when Anjali was about to get married. His Grandma came and he remembered it again. Ouch

Again the same scene.. the smile, the happiness about his Di's marriage before his mother passed away, his mother running somewhere and then his shout. Its scary for us but imagine a boy of 14 yrs losing his mother;what he must have felt. A mother is a divine figure on whose lap you can cry and feel always protected; whose love makes you smile even you have lost everything. It makes me cry to just know what he and anjali must have gone through. A very bad phase but yet they overcame. He emerged as ASRWink. But still the past remains there. It touches and scratches your heart badly. I cannot imagine anyone in that state. That's what he is feeling now' Its heart wrenching but Khushi is only the one who will be his doctor now.WinkWinkWink

Today when Nani was confronting Daadi. I liked it. I mean come on, when you should be the one to support your young grandchildren when they needed you badly you walked away and never came back. And now you have come and you ask so many questions. The time gap is not 2 years. Its 14 yrs, more than a decade. Then you cant ask questions..!!! You cant excericise your right over your grandchildren.AngryAngryAngry

. In their conversation, one question arised: Who was the woman ? which Daadi was referring too. Confused

Arnav may be very angry with his Daadi but when he saw her, I saw mixed emotions: he was happy as well as shocking. Happy because his daadi has come. Looking at your grandma after 14 yrs. Its very emotional. Feeling of nostalgia. Shocking because his past has started haunting him again, this time more fiercely. But I still like the way he gave her the respect, took her blessings. Smile

The ArHi scene today was so sensitive. She is trying being his friend first, knowing about him more, trying to relax his tension. She confessed today that she does not know him. She tells him you can tell me. But Arnav doesnot want too again he goes away. He is running from his past. But will it help him?? It will again haunt him everytime more fiercely. His condition can  worse in future. With daadi being in front of his eyes 24/7, he will always think about it. I seriously want him to confess to Khushi regarding his past. One of the best dialogues of today "Tumari koi galthi nahi thi, maine tumhe majboor kiya shaadi ke liye.." He confessed. Woow!! He was almost apologetic in his tone. Mentally, his redemption has started. WinkWinkWink

And the two major scene of today : As one of the member opened the thread- Clash of the Titans. Neither Daadi gave up nor did her grandchild. The two just clashed. The argument brought up some issue. Though Arnav respects her a lot but he is angry on her what she did in the past. He doesn't like his father at all. He almost hates him. Which clearly says that His father must have done something wrong, I may be wrong but his sentence, the hatred in his eyes were indicating that.  I also felt that in many instances in today's epi, Arnav was like her daadi, Yesterdays aukad dialogue, that Arnav had also said before, Today when daadi said meri baat sunne baigair tum chale gaye (something like that) this too Arnav used to say before. Yes but now.. He is changing.

Last and major scene of today, ASR supporting his wife.. I dedicate a song to their love: One of the most melodious songs I have ever heard   "Tere Mere Sapne" from Guide.

ArHi has already justified and proved few lines of the song till now

"Tere mere sapane, ab ek rang hain"

The dreams had merged the day Arnav gifted the pearl necklace to her. That day he understood her dreams and she his dreams. The day when he made her dream real. Their dreams are one now.

"laakh manaa le duniyaa, saath naa ye chhootegaaaa ke mere haathon me, haath naa ye chhootegaa" 

Daadi is against their relationship and the situations are. There many things which are against them; be it Daadi(for now), Shyam, Contract or Circumstances. Today he gave first proof, He will be with her like a pillar all his life. He wont let her hand go from his hand.

The part of the song's lyrics has been proved and justified by them. I hope they justify every word of the song.SmileDay Dreaming

"Jahan meri patni ke liye jaga nahi hai, mujhe nahi lagtha waha meri koi zaroorath hai" This dialogue said it all..(Awesome dialogue today) ClapClapClap

Today he became her Real Prince. When he said that, Khushi was speechless. Her prince is with her. And that's everything for her. Though now she will maintain a balance trying to figure out what happened and same time will pacify Aanv and then she will be bridging the gap between Daadi and Arnav.Smile

Loved ur title Priya Darling.. waiting for your crooner.. Muaaahhh      EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Barun, Sanaya , Swati Chitnis and Other Cast... ClapClap Acting Par ExcellenceClapClap                                       

"Today he became her Real Prince"---so true, Prashu!!!  Absolutely DELIGHTFUL post!!! Loved, loved, loved your reference to Tere Mere Sapne...My fav song of all time!!!  Fabulous, yaar!!!

Edited by Nandalala - 07 August 2012 at 11:00pm

sejket2soni.bDivya1503-Prashu-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Anjali - Take a bow you too sweetheart ...specially for below lines...-you won my heart yet again with the very lines below-
"A man who so desperately wanted to belong, but was not given that opportunity by his own!  A man who made a name for himself but by abandoning the identity given to him...A man molded by his past, yet defiant against it.  Not allowing it to determine his future.  But in the end, this very past would shape his future, drive him to make choices...He knows he can no longer run away from it.  It is here.  It is part of the now!  His heart ready to accept love, yet the past weaves a barb wire around it..."
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
will be back later girls..for my comments to opening masterpiece...need some tym...see ya

Parshasejket2Nandalala-Prashu-

Go to top