Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated - Page 13

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mouramen

Congrats dear harichandana'.your post was so touching'almost an eye opener to us who thinks all this caste based madness is a thing of past. πŸ‘

thank you pyari AnjaliπŸ€—

Edited:

@ priya, is this d best crooner or d best is yet to come?

Darling, your crooner is like Sobti'who raises d bar himself'.competing with his own excellence'.πŸ‘

I don't know frm where am reporting 'sets of Dabangg, location of Singham'must be something like that'what a face off.

Guys, pls excuse me today if I continue to praise BS after every alternate sentence'doesn't he deserve that?πŸ‘

Life can only be understood backwards

But it must be lived forwards: can anything be more apt?

Past is right in front of Arnav Singh Raizada'after 14(or is it 15) years? With all d bitter memories, that fateful night'mention of his father'd last night of his mother and Di's broken marriage'

Oh sobti!!!!! Who else could have portrayed that pain, that helplessness, those restrained emotions in your eyes.

Jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usme tuhari koi galti nahi'maine tumhe majboor kiya'

What an admittance from d husband who once accused Khushi of: mujhe explain karna zaroori nehi samjha????

Why do I feel that when Arnav said it doesn't matter to him what will happen after 10 days he meant a lot'.in these 10 days each day he is going to reveal something to Khushi'whether it's a sorry, or sharing a past story or creating a dreamlife for her'she will become his ARDHANGINI in its true sense at d end of 10 days'yesterday was a small step towards it 'when Khushi reassures that he can share his sorrows with her.

Dadi wohi dekhti hain jo who dekhna chahti hain: didn't we here d same allegations frm Khushi towards Arnav in d bridge scene'..

Aahha now I know runs in d family'..but ASR is righteous in his own way'he is not shying away from his misdeeds'.he admits that there was no fault of Khushi in the marriage'likewise takes d responsibility in front of Dadi too. He accuses dadi of d same charges'd anger in his eye speaks volume'he has paid his price for not believing Khushi, he saw what he wanted to see and believe and ended up making d biggest mistake of his life'that's why probably he hates those character traits so much'.and of course he has not forgotten dadi's aloofness towards them for d last 15 years'

Ok I have my reservations on dadi'.i am still to understand d character other than d basic Malik traits like anger, not letting others speak, arrogance'.

Isn't she a irresponsible one too? She went to her recluse after that fateful night which shook their lives vehemently'.never checked on her grandkids, not even her friendlike relative Devyani Raizada, denied to even meet them'.how come she makes a grand entry after 15 years and demand explanation for all d happenings in these people's lives. she is even concerned about missing damadji...i guess Di will soon get extremely comfortable in Dadi's company...

But if Dadi's intervention brings up my Rowdy Raizada I have no qualms'..

Payal: at least she understood her mistake🀒🀒'.she knows nobody can stay angry with Khushi once they interact with her'

thanks to payal we got our best moment'' As I said in yesterday's crooner, how Arnav walks back to Khushi, stands next to her and will take their journey forward '..share their pain'to live blissfully in d future you have to embrace the sorrows from d past and cover them with your love.

Jaha meri patni nehi aasakti

Mjhe nehi laagta waha meri koi zaroorat hain

Yippeee dhinka chika dhinka chika'total siti maroo paisa wasool moment for me..πŸ₯³

This is how my ASR looks and talks'.mami is yet to understand whose d original sher in d house.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even nani was proud of his stance'playing d husband's role to T, she was proud of her upbringing'.wishing only if her son in law would have behaved d same 15 years back'

Arnav with his one single gesture probably eradicated d doubt from his nani's mind that he was not like his father'

Big round of applause for naniji'.what an absolutely adorable lady'she lost her daughter, but took care of her children, brought them up as decent human beings, showered them with love, guidance and blessing.

My today's kostin'.

Galat jagah dudh rahe the: what did dadi meant by this? As I know no dialogues in IPK world is random'..soch ne ka pari
  1. what did Khushi do to gain so much wrath from dadi? Am still clueless'

3.   is his father alive?

Epic moment: mami hiding behing NK🀣

That goatwa and sherni comment'.how will this lady redeem herself???😑😑😑

She knows she is scary but now Dadi will soon taking over'.tough competition ahead.

NK: muahhhzz babua for your smiles at right moment.πŸ€—

Khichdi ka paani: ya all mixed up'..all tangled up here relations, past and present...

I have no superlatives for BS anymore'..you make me speechless'you are the best..

Piece of advice to Mr Sobti: get your eyes insured dude'.they are peerless

pics credit: facebook
monkeys borrowed from Divs 

Bhelcomes, bhelcomes!!!πŸ€—OMG, a RAPCHIK post, yaar!!!  Kya likha...full-on junoon for the epi!!!  Absolutely nailed ASR's psyche!   I loved the term righteous for him--your explanation is just brilliant there!!  I find it difficult to give Payal any credit after her silence on Monday, but yes, her pushing Khushi to talk to D makes it a teensy better!!!

Your questions RULE!  Too tired now to answer them!  Though I read somewhere that the father maybe alive!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail
        πŸ₯³πŸ₯³CONGRATULATIONS HARICHANDANA!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

AND

πŸ€— A BIG JHAPPI TO MOU SWEETIE!!!!!πŸ€—
Nandalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parsha

"One of the saddest things in life, is the things one remembers." 

Agatha Christie

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A good heavy book holds you down. It's an anchor that keeps you from getting up..(Roy Blount)

Lady Sobti you raise the bar every time to..what a write up Priya..I got goose bumps..GRAINS OF REFLECTION. I was pondering on his past'...how his past has made him, what he is today... 

Ateet-
"ek lamhae mai simaat aya hai sadiyon ka safar...zindagi tez bahut tez chali ho jaise"' 

14 saal pahlae..14 saal baad'who ek lamha .. yeh  lamba safar'but he lived that moment every day of his living life.. When you keep revisiting your past every night, it ends up making you the person you are every morning!! Its soo important for you, that your dreams change..

Dadi-His link to past (broken and scattered ..grains of reflection. ..Nightmare)

Khushi- His bridge to the future (his shadow in her eyes'grains of reflection..dreams)

Haqq- (how i love this word ..now a days)

"Shayad aapne suna nahin ..iss gher mai koi unka naam lae MUJHAE pasand nahin"- ..so true Mera Gher, Lion is in the den...walls are of brick not glass..shielding and protecting..No one is allowed to hurt me or mine..you were gone .when I needed you most..You escaped..I fought'stood by..made it from scratch...fathered my home..my sibling and my family..NOW I DECIDE. If you love me you understand me...if you don't love me..I don't care whether you understand me or not...ties of blood will not give you "HAQQ"..

"Biwi ho tum meri..haq hai tumhara ..mujh per"- wife from a contract marriage..but he loves to call her BIWI

"Kiss haq sae pooch rahi hai aap mujh sae"- Blood ties..i am your fathers mother'But he refuses  her .. her rights..If we go by regular norms of "RISHTAEDARI  KI  DUNIYA" she is  head of the family being denied rights'

Haqq pyar ko hota hai..adhikar ka nahin..diya jata hai.liya nahin jata'

Mai Aisa kyon hoon: His simple and stated thoughts:

How you spoke about his thoughts being simple..he knows the bottom line..and states it..that makes him fearless because he is not confused about what he wants.. "janha meri patni nahin aa sakti..waha mera koi kam nahin hai" decides at the moment..and executes.. "shayad aapne suna nahin".. he knows RELAXXX😊 

Dahleez-

Dadi- Khushi
first face off with "Kichad ka pani on the face"(did it say anything about the past) ..denied entry to her room..she was stopped at the threshold..Aukaat or Mariyada ka farka'she was denied entry because dadi thought she doesn't deserve to be a part of her family'but he crossed the threshold.. "Rishtae ki Mariyaada dhaleez langh kae bhi rakhi jaa sakti hai.." went out and stood by her..for her ..Sometimes all you need in life is a hero..(read it somewhere in the crooner)

PS: but yes..slowly Arnav is making me forget the 3 episodes when ASR was quite'that one  step out of the threshold to stand by his wife 'Time heals and actions to. 

Yeh Rishta-
Again revisited my doubts on her belonging..how she belonged to the house..room..man..and his pain... do they actually remember "nahin jaoongi wapas jub tak contract khatam nah ho jaye".. "hum aap ko apna pati nahin mantae"' "baki sab bhi khatam"..reaching out to each other.. "ek second bhi yeh mat samjhna ki tumhari galti hai"' "aap bata saktae hai hum ko"

My words and ramanchi-ramanchi that they keep playing

koi khamosh hai itna, bahaane bhool aaya hoon
kisi ki ek tarannum main, taraane bhool aaya hoon
meri ab raah mat takna kabhi aaye aasma waalon
main ek chidiya ki aankhon main udaane bhool aaya hoon 
(I am home..and how!!)

Sahara:

In each family a story is playing itself out, and each family's story embodies its hope and despair. Dadi is not all despair..there is hope..Khushi clinged to her when she was about to lose balance on "kichad ka pani" in their first face off'n then you can't hate Khushi..no one can..look at your grandson dadi..mighty tried with all his might..and now he is fighting with all to keep her..

Khushi ' The women:
Waiting for the day when Khushi will rise for her self'not for "gupta" or "singh raizada" but for Khushi..and when she will not look for "Sahara" in Arnav,NK,Babuji or anybody else to speak for her. She is strong, dependable and independent, she can stand on face of death to bring back her love..a girl who can set out alone to earn living for her family, stand in midst the tornado we call ASR..how I wish for once she stood with pride for the women she is..wife,daughter,sister, bahu..everything else will fall in place. Stop saying "humae maaf ker dijiyae"'.yyy Khushi!!

CONGRATS HD75..very very well deserved..i wanted to write on your post yesterday but seriously dadi ate up all my words..i was freaking out..loved every word you wrote and yes it was sooo true!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Anu: Badhaiyan to you to Darling!!! β­οΈπŸ₯³

A STERLING POST, Parsha!!! You have such a flair for poetry!  Haqq pyar ko hota hai..adhikar ka nahin..diya jata hai.liya nahin jata--just loved this line, yaar!!!  Encapsulates the whole episode for me! Your take on 'Dahleez' is just so SPOT ON!!! Can't say enough!!!!
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Superb Crooner Priya... The beginning was quite amazing! The connect to Sheesh Mahal and back to our themes of mirrors with the reflections! Take a bow, sweets! And congratulations to hd75! Thank you for sharing your story with us! And to my favourite, Anu! Hugs!!!

Onto the episode! It was quite something to see Arnav Singh Raizada bow down at anyone's feet, and to see him do twice was really quite something! The second time when they both bowed down, I thought it was unbelievably sweet as well - because I think this was the first time they had taken aashirwaad together from an elder (am I right?). And Dadi not blessing Khushi hurt him immediately - especially because he knows it will hurt Khushi.

The past comes back to haunt him - and Khushi tries to console him in her own way - he then tells her that it's more than Dadi's reaction to her that's troubling him... expresses his angst at Dadi... and she knows she can't get to him sometimes "jaise hum aaj bhi ajnabi hain" - whatever had happened in the past - she knows nothing about where he has come from and what he is... she only knows that she loves him - "hum aapke itne kareeb hain"... she needs to know him, wants to know him... the enigmatic man she fell in love with and married... Loved the line where he said that it was never her fault - the way they got married! It just strengthened the dor that they have already built - knowing that he understands her in a very deep way that maybe even she doesn't understand herself. Like you said Priya - steps ahead in the love story with both of them reaching out to each other!

The Dadi-Nani confrontation was excellent - both actors were awesome like you said Priya - but from the moment Arnav Singh Raizada walked in, it was his show all the way. From the way he gave Dadi some home truths to the moment he established that Babuji's name should not be taken in this house, to the hurt masked by indignation and arrogance about Dadi's questioning, and to the assertion that he will never become his father - it was just brilliant. Of course most brilliant of all was the moment when he stepped outside the threshold to where Khushi was standing - "Jahaan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahan meri koi zaroorat hai"! Barun was simply mind-blowing today (and hello, how hot was he!).

No predictions - episode to episode watching and commenting is how I like it, so I am not going to speculate at all. Just sitting back and waiting to watch! (Though will watch late today since we are going out - what a tragedy! 😭)

Random thoughts:
-- Arnav'ji' only has 9 days left to get her to drop the 'ji'! Doing something about it? so true sweetie me too waiting for her to drop that ji!!!
-- That strict Dadi gave birth to Arnav's dad who apparently did something horrible - AND that slimy chacha from the first episode? Wow, talk about bad parenting.πŸ˜† i shudder to think what would have happened to ASR if she had not left...to be brought up by Subhadra Mallick!!!
-- Also how much did Dadi sound JUST like Arnav? Especially the "jab hum baat kar rahe hain" dialogue!
-- Loved the lighting on Arnav in the scene in the room, and the Arnav-Khushi blurs and focuses. Beautiful.
-- Mami made me swing between laughing and wanting to thwack her. Thank God for her she's so comic, or people would have completely hated her. love her, hate her but can't ignore her!!!!
-- Why does Payal wear so much jewellery? I thought it was really overpowering looking, but I guess it was to establish her as the daughter-in-law as against the 'servant'. maybe but i thought she was following in her bootiful saas footsteps!!!πŸ˜†

Finally a song that's been running in my head since I read your first quote! Here's to roads and paths, winding and straight, to glass houses and brick mansions, and to romance and love!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfNS3mkyHmA[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. Won't be around much today as well - sorry about that... I promise to be a litlte better from next week!

archu sweetie!!!!πŸ€— loved ur post!!!
your random points...awesome!!!
@red...moi!!!
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

What an apt title Priya di!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Will be waiting for the update!!! πŸ˜³

I totally loved the episode!!!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ  Arnav finally sees his dadi after 14 years(or 15??πŸ˜•)!!! I thought he'l be totally gussa par acha potha bankar dadi se aashirwaad liya!!!😳 

When nani asked if she met everyone in the family, loved the way mami hid behind our NK!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n wat does dadi mean by saying hamesha ki tarah galat jagah mein dhundat rahi hiπŸ˜•
 The faint smile on Arnav's face when nani called out for Khushi!!! one of the awww moments for me!!!😍

credit: FB written updates-IPKKND

I dont want to talk abt dadi's reaction when she came to know Khushi is Arnav's wife!!! πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 

Oye Dadi!!!! U leave ur grandchildren with their nani n now come back from nowhere to blame our pyaari naniji!!!!😑 N u say no one answered ur questions abt Arnav's marriage n Anjali's pregnancy n ur pyaare daamad!!!! Did u even try to know!!!! Kisi se poochne ki taqleef kyu nahi kiya aapne!!!🀒 You thought Khushi was the servant, thats ur problem!!! n when u came to know u're wrong, u r being gussa!!!! WHAT THE!!!!!😑 *phew* hogaya rant!!! sorry priya di for this one but can't help it!!!

Arnav going into the silent mode once again for some time! Will Khushi ever stop taking the blame for everything that goes wrong!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• N Arnav finally talks!!! Everytime he talks, I'm getting goosebumps these days!!!!! Finally he says it was his galti!!! Hope the redemption asking ppl r happy!!!! 
The every trait he explained abt dadi, I saw only ASR's traits there!!!!πŸ˜† Jaise dadi waisa potha!!! I was wondering how his dad was😳 

N then enters THE ASR into the scene!!!!!😍 πŸ˜ hum sab present the Arnav tumhare shaadi pe!!!!!( I know I know its a PJ!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)ab aayi hai aap mujhse yeh sawaal poochne!!!! N y does everyone bring up the issue of his dad when he doesn't want to talk abt him!!!! pehle nani n now dadi!!!
N Payal!! U realise ki u shd've talked before itself!!! u r really fast at understanding things!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
N NK u think a sorry can make a family like that a happy family!!!! I pity u!!!

Loved the way nani tried to calm both dadi n arnav!!! N then comes Khushi!!! Aur phir se dadi ki haath uthgayi to stop her!!!Dialogue tho dadi bol rahi thi abt not going away when she's talking par mere dimaag mein chap gayi yeh ASR ka dialogue!!! Dont u dare walk away when I'm talking Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜

N then comes the epic dialogue!!!
"Jaha meri patni nahi aasakthi, mujhe nahi lagtha ki  meri wahi koyi zaroorat hai" 

ASR to u for that one line!!!!  

N the smile on naniji's face when Arnav said that!!! epic!!!!πŸ˜† n his aapki marzi was like in ur face dadi!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Precap, the return of nightmares!!! n the efforts of KKGSR to make ASR smile, woh bhi milega may be!!!😳 

Other thoughts:
- Both Barun Sobti n Swati Chitnis were just awesome in that face off!!!!!!!   
- Why meri nazar Khushi ke naye chappal se nahi hath ti!!!😳 
- The look on Khushi's face when Arnav said the epic line, Sanaya u were awesome!!!!
- Gabbar singh jaisi dadi saas mili Khushi ko aur Payal ko itni bootiful lady mili saas ke roop mein par phir bhi Payal not happy!!!😳
- N did ASR's WHAT THE come from his dadi too?????

PS: This song not leaving my head from the time they played it on SBS!!! One of my all time favourites!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjl3KzROTZ4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Divi love u and ur monkeys..u took that stress and heaviness off my heart..dadi is certainly not good for  diabetes.. !!😑 but she is not that bad..she gave us our Rowdy Raizada back..πŸ‘

soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode ,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed" with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...πŸ‘

riti...great post!!! enjoyed it!!!
@bold...loved it...specially the part in red!!!!
arnav has to convince khushi of her place in his house...she is already aware of the place in his heart!!!
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

HI PRIYA ...

Brilliant post . once again .. its amazing how u nail it everyday .πŸ˜ƒ. its a most sublime read .. 
I too was floored yesterday by SObti's performance .. it was beyond the superlative .. Dreamboat .. had such depth in him .. was a shocker to me .. 
For me .. dadi .. was the weakest link of the piece .. she needs to stop concentrating on getting her accent right & get down to some expressions .. there are some wonderful actors who excel in drama that she is up against here on IPK sets ..

I am so with you .. the surprise element in uncovering an episode while it airs .. is so much more exciting than knowing ( thru predictions unconfirmed ones at that) .. what will happen .. the excitement sure wears thin .. πŸ˜ƒ

Great Crooner once again Priya .. πŸ‘

Nandalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

hey priya sweetie!!!!πŸ€—

Another brilliant Crooner!!!! totally loved it...specially the beginning...awesome!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ again i was wondering abt the title and u have beautifully explained it!!! loved ur take on the epi as usual!!!! lovely quotes!!!

me back to loving the epi...a brilliant epi!!!πŸ˜ƒ

dadi-pota milap...the first scene sets up the tone for the rest of the epi...arnav and nani walks in and finds dadi with anjali and arnav's past comes back to haunt him again...dadi's return takes him back to that fateful night which changed everything for him and anjali!!! nani words brings him back to present and he still trying to control his emotions touches his dadi's feet...who embraces him with love and affection but the pain is visibly etched on arnav's face!!!

nani introduces the bahus of the house...and dadi is not at all pleased when she comes to know that khushi is arnav's wife...loved the aashirwad scene...nani's surprise, khushi's pain and arnav's displeasure when dadi refuses to bless khushi!!!

subhadra-devyani...friends and also bound to each other by their grand children!!! dadi-nani convo...loved it and nani rightfully questions dadi abt her sudden need to know the happenings in their grandchildren's lives and finally she speaks abt the hadsa because of which subhdra had left... only to be told by dadi that she doesn't want to talk abt that incident as it reminds her of a certain woman!!!! loved nani showing her the truth abt how that incident has affected their as well as their grandchildren's lives...how in 15 yrs Mallicks became Raizadas!!!

arnav-khushi...thinking of dadi's behaviour towards her khushi walks back to her room...to find arnav worried and lost in his thoughts...she tries to take the blame for dadi being upset...only to be told by arnav that she is not responsible for anything and also admits to her that he had forced her to marry him and as a result the whole responsibility of that situation is his and not hers!!!! arnav has long realised the mistake he did that night when he married her forcibly and today he admits the same to her and takes full responsibility for his actions!!!!

insight into dadi's pysche or arnav might be looking into mirror...the the words he uses to define his dadi are the same words which defines him...the two reasons which makes him slightly different than dadi are...one he was brought up by devyani and two he was lucky to meet khushi...the woman who has re-defined Arnav Singh Raizada!!! khushi realises arnav's being upset with dadi has something more to it than dadi's not blessing her!!!! she asks arnav to share with her his problems but arnav walks away...he is not ready to talk abt the incident which haunts him...not ready yet as he has still not come to terms with the happenings of that night!!!

thankfully they talked...and also liked that khushi let him know that there are so many things that she still doesn't know abt him!!!! will arnav open up to her or will khushi make an attempt to know arnav and his past????

khushi's realisation...kareeb hai phir bhi ajnabi...she still has a lot to learn abt the man, her husband...what makes him the man he is today, why he behaves the way he does!!! if ASR has got his work cut out for convincing khushi abt her position in his life and RM...then khushi also has her work cut out in figuring out the man in her life!!!!

dadi-arnav...absolutely brilliant face-off between dadi-pota!!! watched the scene couple of times...honestly it was much beter than the arnav-shayam face-off!!! dadi still questioning nani and finally realising that arnav had married without the knowledge or the blessings of the family!!! arnav questioning dadi's rights...she had left them when they needed her the most and now is back after years demanding answers for their actions!!!

arnav has never liked anybody mentioning his father and definitely hates it when he is compared to his father...dadi comparing him to his father and the anger so visible at the comparision..."nahi hi main unki tarah hoon aur nahi kabhi banuga." loved the way he controlled his anger before turning to tell his dadi in clear terms that he does not like anybody taking his father's name in his house!!!!

payal and NK trying to cheer and encourage khushi...they all believe dadi is upset because first khushi had thrown dirty water on her and then no one had actually corrected her perception abt khushi!!!

khushi goes to apologise to dadi only to be shown the hand!!! loved it when arnav walks away from his dadi who was talking to him to go and stand next to khushi..."jahan meri patni nahin aa sakti, mujhe nahin lagta meri wahan koi zaroorat hai." loved khushi's expression when she hears these words...arnav is finally giving her the confidence to believe in their marriage...he is going to stand by her always even if it means him standing up against his own relations!!!

the thing which didn't make sense...dadi had not kept in touch with them for past 15 years...then how did she know abt shyam...they have been married 3-4 years only!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

RM mein jung chhid gayi hai...dadi Vs pota!!!! two very similar people...stubborn, opiniated and not willing to back down...it is going to be a battle of wills!!! arnav is definitely the male version of dadi...specially the line " jab hum baat kar rahein hain toh hamari poori baat suno." can easily imagine arnav saying it!!! well loha hi loha ko kat ta hai...dadi ser toh pota sava ser...he knows his dadi well and also knows how to handle her!!!πŸ˜ƒ

fearing...the way anjali was with dadi and dadi wanting to correct everything for her...her dislike for khushi may allow her to give shyam a benefit of doubt and she maybe instrumental in getting him back in RM!!!! well guess shyam will come back with a game plan!!!

khushi will win over dadi eventually...she will make sure of it!!! hope dadi has one of her pota's trait...to read eyes specially khushi's!!!!πŸ˜†

presence of dadi = old secrets coming out in open???

btw dadi constantly showing her hand...made me feel like she is doing tathastu, whenever her face was not being shown!!!πŸ˜†

btw 15 years makes sense if khushi losing her parents is connected to arnav's tragedy!!! khushi was 8 when she lost her parents...15 yrs later she is 23...which was confirmed in the kamlesh khabri epi...arnav turns 28 as per his passport shown in the show ...so he would be 13yrs old when the incident occured!!! guessing anjali must be minimum 18 as she was getting married then...so that would make her 33 yrs old now!!! i know am crazy but the 14 yrs were just not sitting well with me if arnav and khushi's tragedy are connected...14 yrs would mean khushi was 9 but she told arnav that she was 8 when she lost her parents!!!

lastly great performance by all...specially swatiji and jayashriji...though i rarely say so the epi definitely belonged to barun...he was fantastic specially in his scenes with swatiji...you could feel the suppressed anger in him thru the screen when she compares him to his father !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for tonight!!!

PS...bahut zyada likha hai...hope it makes sense!!!!

PPS...priya kal she je koto baar dhok gillo...hope u mortal still managed to be normal!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sona!!!!!πŸ€—  Loved the post!!! I say always go long!!!  You write so vividly, I can re-live the episode through you words!  Not to mention the fact that you always add a depth to your analysis!  I loved your take on Arnav's psyche!  Also loved how you critically looked at the time lapse...These are lapses that really shouldn't occur, given what we do know about the past and the ages of the protagonist! 

I also liked your question: Dadi's presence definitely suggests the past coming into the forefront!  I just want Dadi to push ASR just enough that we see full-on pyaar ka junoon moving forward!! Can't wait!!!πŸ˜ƒ
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

What an apt title Priya di!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Will be waiting for the update!!! πŸ˜³

I totally loved the episode!!!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ  Arnav finally sees his dadi after 14 years(or 15??πŸ˜•)!!! I thought he'l be totally gussa par acha potha bankar dadi se aashirwaad liya!!!😳 

When nani asked if she met everyone in the family, loved the way mami hid behind our NK!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n wat does dadi mean by saying hamesha ki tarah galat jagah mein dhundat rahi hiπŸ˜•
 The faint smile on Arnav's face when nani called out for Khushi!!! one of the awww moments for me!!!😍

credit: FB written updates-IPKKND

I dont want to talk abt dadi's reaction when she came to know Khushi is Arnav's wife!!! πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 

Oye Dadi!!!! U leave ur grandchildren with their nani n now come back from nowhere to blame our pyaari naniji!!!!😑 N u say no one answered ur questions abt Arnav's marriage n Anjali's pregnancy n ur pyaare daamad!!!! Did u even try to know!!!! Kisi se poochne ki taqleef kyu nahi kiya aapne!!!🀒 You thought Khushi was the servant, thats ur problem!!! n when u came to know u're wrong, u r being gussa!!!! WHAT THE!!!!!😑 *phew* hogaya rant!!! sorry priya di for this one but can't help it!!!

Arnav going into the silent mode once again for some time! Will Khushi ever stop taking the blame for everything that goes wrong!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• N Arnav finally talks!!! Everytime he talks, I'm getting goosebumps these days!!!!! Finally he says it was his galti!!! Hope the redemption asking ppl r happy!!!! 
The every trait he explained abt dadi, I saw only ASR's traits there!!!!πŸ˜† Jaise dadi waisa potha!!! I was wondering how his dad was😳 

N then enters THE ASR into the scene!!!!!😍 πŸ˜ hum sab present the Arnav tumhare shaadi pe!!!!!( I know I know its a PJ!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)ab aayi hai aap mujhse yeh sawaal poochne!!!! N y does everyone bring up the issue of his dad when he doesn't want to talk abt him!!!! pehle nani n now dadi!!!
N Payal!! U realise ki u shd've talked before itself!!! u r really fast at understanding things!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
N NK u think a sorry can make a family like that a happy family!!!! I pity u!!!

Loved the way nani tried to calm both dadi n arnav!!! N then comes Khushi!!! Aur phir se dadi ki haath uthgayi to stop her!!!Dialogue tho dadi bol rahi thi abt not going away when she's talking par mere dimaag mein chap gayi yeh ASR ka dialogue!!! Dont u dare walk away when I'm talking Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜

N then comes the epic dialogue!!!
"Jaha meri patni nahi aasakthi, mujhe nahi lagtha ki  meri wahi koyi zaroorat hai" 

ASR to u for that one line!!!!  

N the smile on naniji's face when Arnav said that!!! epic!!!!πŸ˜† n his aapki marzi was like in ur face dadi!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Precap, the return of nightmares!!! n the efforts of KKGSR to make ASR smile, woh bhi milega may be!!!😳 

Other thoughts:
- Both Barun Sobti n Swati Chitnis were just awesome in that face off!!!!!!!   
- Why meri nazar Khushi ke naye chappal se nahi hath ti!!!😳 
- The look on Khushi's face when Arnav said the epic line, Sanaya u were awesome!!!!
- Gabbar singh jaisi dadi saas mili Khushi ko aur Payal ko itni bootiful lady mili saas ke roop mein par phir bhi Payal not happy!!!😳
- N did ASR's WHAT THE come from his dadi too?????

PS: This song not leaving my head from the time they played it on SBS!!! One of my all time favourites!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjl3KzROTZ4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

divs sweetie!!!!πŸ€— what a post!!! muah for it!!!
absolutely loved it and throughly enjoyed it!!!
teri monkeys ki tareef nahin karungi...kyunki sab karte hai...but loved your Oye dadi!!!!
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Priya Nice crooner as usual. Loved the arhi scene description.πŸ‘ Waiting for your take on the 'fast' unfolding of 'past.
@Anjali πŸ‘ As usual brilliant. I absolutely love the way you write. BS was in top form yesterday. The new actress swati is also needs a stand up ovation for matching BS in screen presence. I loved Daadi-Naani and Daadi - Arnav scenes.

Till yesterday I was a sulking soul about IPK with no clue whats happening around but today Lady Daadi has just revived me. Somehow I have developed a 'unhealthy' love for her. Sans the untouchability issue, she is one to lookout for. One of the interesting and intriguing ones. Selfish but on the face. May be the most strongest (at least on the faceπŸ˜‰) among the lot. Seems like I am gonna love to hate her.😍