Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated (Page 12)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@ Archu,,,loved ur post,,,,loved ur random thoughts paticularly abt bad parenting & payal,,,LOL,,,,
didnt Arnav & Khushi bow down together to take blessing from buaji on Khushi's b'day,,??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Apt title Priya...Clap

hd75 congo my dearEmbarrassed

I already have  feeling that I am going to love Dadi..Embarrassed she is brutal..and I love BrutalWink

Coming to the episode:

How well you have a narrated the story my dear...brilliant and leading it to grains of reflection..bravo Priya!!Clap

Power Packed Performnace by POWER PACKED ACTORS..Clap

Daadi and Arnav face off was so needed for this show and for Arnav Singh Raizada to come back. His eyes moist and all the past come haunting him again after all these years. What was so awful that happened ..we have yet to see. Embarrassed

But, I am just loving Daadi to the coreBig smile...Daadi and Arnav are just replica of each other. Both seem to protect their loved ones's in their own way. When Dadi says that dont walk away when I am speaking to you...how many times have we heard Arnav say the same thing...

I loved the war of words between Daadi and Arnav...Clap

"You come here after so many years, leaving us all alone and now what right do you have asking these questions?"

When he retorts, she says that he sounds just likes his father...and he says , he is nothing nothing like his father and will never ever want to be.
Both are like rock. When a rock collides with another rock...its friction, fire...it's going to be brilliant. Arnav owning up to his mistakes and putting Khushi's mind at ease ...today was rise of Arnav Singh Raizada all over again. Protecting her... and supporting her the way he should..made us all Arnav fans proud today..Big smile

"Jahaan meri patni nahi aa sakti...mujhe nahi lagta wahaan meri koi zaroorat hai"Clap...

He has won her heart as he has proved to be so worthy of a husband...look at Khushi's eyes...he has won her heart Embarrassed

Arnav Singh Raizada was born to protect the one's he loves truly and dearly...let it be his wife, his sister or his family and no one can come in his way...Clap

What a brilliant episode...fantastic screenplay..fabulous dialogues to go with it..Clap

I can't wait to see the TRP's rise...and sky rocket..Big smile

Shy, from the pics to the post, this was fantastic!  I love the idea of Arnav as the protector...it is so intrinsic to who he is, isn't it?  I call him the fighter, and being the protector is part of that fighter spirit!  He has always looked out for his own, and today he showed it in such spectacular fashion!  I also agree with you on Dadi--much needed to the story and to move this story forward.  More importantly, we will see our hero's junoon in full form!  And I can't wait for more of that!!Big smile

A gold medal post, hun!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yay !! Paisa Wasool Crooner Priya !!!
Loved the quote gal...Big smile

Finally I found my old ASR and story back.Big smile..I always loved that pre-marriage ASR...thankfully the fourth promo will be out in few days/weeks...Loved the interaction between Dadi-Nani, ASR-Dadi...They really did well..ClapClap 

Kudos to CVs for keeping this in mind and waited long to play this at the right time...I don't know if the promos are being played out regularly on TV or not...but its high time to get the audience back who wanted to see drama, darkness and fear of ASR and his past...It was always a star-crossed love story, so it is evident that KKG past also has to be connected to him...CVs have really managed well to keep this one under wrap Thumbs Up and assuming that servant drama is over for KKGSR now.Dead 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan--Swetha-

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
ThnQ priya for the pm,...i wont have known otherwise...as lately i dont even visit the forum

Will update in the morning...

Avni

PS my comment on previous crooner on pg 45...thnks to Anjali's Star link that got me to that crooner...

Edited by highonshows - 07 August 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalapc_palsDivya1503honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Priya: your quote and 1st part of the post just is so insightful.. I took me couple of reads to fully understand it...just beautiful. Agree with you about the screenplay and direction as also about the acting : highlight of the episode.I always look for your take about the episode as it connects me to the inner voice of the storyline and today was no exception.

Kabhi kabhi humein lagtha hai ki hum aapke bohat kareeb hai, aur kabhi aisa lagtha hai hum bilkul ajnabi hai...

Arnav-Khushi's journey hit a major milestone today. The gates of communication has been reached. It has not fully opened up but it has been unlocked. We see a wife reaching out to her husband to help her understand what's hurting him; vocalizing her need to 'understand him and his history. We see a husband putting aside his own turmoil, assuring her of no wrongdoing in their marriage which is at crosshair of conflict between Daadi and Arnav  . Tumari koi galthi nahi thi, meine tumhe majboor kiya shaadi ke liye He opens up to her about his Daadi, her stubbornness, her fixation with her own notions. A self-reflection maybe?  But the rawness of an open scab from wounds inflicted 14 yrs back  is evident in his inability to talk about it and his walking away from there.

Daadi- Arnav rules of engagement:Two people who are more similar than different. Both confident about themselves, their convictions. And both at loggerheads because of their past and present. She demands answers about his actions in the present and he refuses because of her 'abandonment' in the past. She reminds him that he's like his Dad whose actions still a sore point for him. She demands authority, respect because "haq banta hai hamara, riste se umar se'hum aapke Daadi hai..Aapke babuji ki amma'.he assures her of his respect for her but lets her know he'll never be like his dad,  "nahin main unke tara hoon..nahin main banunga"'. She prods him as her grandson. He replies as the man of the house : Dadi, shaayad apne teek se suna nahin,iss ghar mein unke (dad) baare mein baat karna mujhe Pasand nahi hai...

6 months back Arnav had promised Khushi that sindoor and Mangalsutra were all she's going to get from him as his wife'.he'd not give her the postion as his wife and threw her out of their room as he didn't want to deal having to breathe the same air as her. Today there is another threshold. Another gestural refusal by his Dadi to Khushi's role as Arnav's wife. Arnav crosses over the threshold of separation and goes and stands by his wife : Jahan meri patni ke liye jaga nahi hai, mujhe nahi lagtha waha meri koi zaroorath hai. A resounding message addressed at Dadi but affects his wife more . which was further confirmed by his 'Aapki maarzi" .  A reaffirmation by a husband that he'll stand by his wife like he did the other day when he threw Shyam out and said "I trust Khushi".

Other points of interest:

• Mallik  DNA signature (LOL? ): pet peeve about people turning away before he/she finishes his/her sentence along with "Aukat" fixation too. Or mistaking  one KKG(-SR) to be something she's not while she slips around them
  • Naani the matriarch: Making proper introduction of the bahus to the Daadi. Or stepping forward to help resolve  Daadi's refusal of Khushi as Bahu Or pointing out to Daadi about her abandonment of her grandchildren 14 yrs ago which has affected their present Or stepping in as the voice of reason trying to placate two sides of  Mallik v Raizada(Mallik) or smiling with pride when her Chotey declared his intension of standing by his wife
  • Manorama Maami the chameleon: who hides to avoid "gabbar Singh"Daadi and acts like one in front of her meek DIL.

Acting : Naani and Daadi ruled today. Finally there was one person who can share the screen space with ASR and not wilt to his overbearing personality, hi Daadi. And Sanaya's eyes spoke volumes as a bahu wanting acceptance at her in laws, as a caring wife reaching out to soothe her husbans or as a woman getting respect of a sahadharmini, by her husband in true sense for the 1st time.

And ASR gosh I've a feeling that the writer, script writer and the director they are all in in love with this character otherwise how come in 1 yr this character has remained so true with his vulnerability, straight forwardness, conviction in his beliefs and to stand up for it. I'm in awe with him today as I was the 1st time I saw him...and it's growing. What adjective do I add to Barun's acting that I haven't used before. How can you add perfection to Mr Epitome of Perfection. His undertoned acting reflecting under control anger, accusation, pain and, defiance during Arnav's standoff with Daadi or his raw vulnerability, pain and love during Arnav's scene with Khushi  made ASR feel more flesh and blood than a fictional character' the man who lives and breathes in this fictional character,Sobti you amaze me yet again!

An episode with small but significant moments, some having roots pain in the past while other with promises  of  better tomorrow.

Pic Credit: Shweta and Facebook

CONGRATS hd75(wish I knew your name)That post was so honest and touching! Fantastic!Clap
& my bondhu
Mou whose writing style is like her: funny but poignant! (wooing you dearWink)

This is truly a subliminal read on every level...I rarely use that word, but today, absolutely warranted, Gandhari!!!  Your connect to 6 mths ago, and the crossing of the threshold we witnessed there was phenomenal!  I have to also compliment you (again) on your skilled penmanship...how eloquently you describe the relationships...Your points of interest were signature Gandhari...& that description of Sobti, pure panache!!Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhansoni.bpc_pals-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
anjali,
i can hear the thrill and joy in your post. yes he has denied his father, refused his name and made his own space, his own identity in this harsh wirld. he is not about to let anyone drag him back to what he is not. he is not anything like his father, he never will be. your element water will wash away every sin of that father. he will bring the shuddhi this woman who ran away from it all demands, nay craves. the ashuddhi lies in her cowardice.

love your mention of nani. she is my other hero. a woman alone, a woman of immense conscience. who never ran away. her only daughter lay dead, possibly a victim of horrendous circumstances. yet she stood there being strong for two children. when the one that speaks of huq today disappeared in the time of need. i love nani's "talluk hai!" i adore her wisdom, her don't worry i'll talk to subhadra and all be well, and did you see her smile when he said if my wife is not welcome here, where is the need for me here then? this is a fabulous woman and she also dances as khushi pointed out so many months ago.

i was happy not to see anjali too. she i suspect will turn out to be like her father. arnav is, despite his hard exterior, entirely his mother within and large chunks of his nani.

i am as excited as you to finally break into the real story, what a dramatic entry. that shot of arnav singh raizada in profile staring into nothing, all expression halted, just a hint of destruction in his eyes, one for the books.

Edited by indi52 - 08 August 2012 at 9:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDreamer-89Parshashwetachauhansoni.bNandalalasubiscs

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Priya jaan...

I am spell bound...FANTABULOUS, GIRL...Just want to say...

And our Sobti boy...

BS Flag

Congrats to hd75 and our Anarkali..ClapClap

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 07 August 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiParshasejket2shwetachauhansoni.bNandalalapc_palsDivya1503honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Good morning to all!!!!Hug
priya...updated on pg5!!!