Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Who said Anjali is having twins?😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

NK babua!!!πŸ˜†
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lot of random talk about twins, nanhi pari and bal gopal.. and NK actually saying one free with one! If I know IPK, the talk isn't random at all.
πŸ˜•
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

A picture for the beautiful opening quote Deba.. Will be back to edit tomorrow..!

Edited to add~

Deba.. this is some beautiful crooning, with some lovely quotes.. loved it much! Such a calm, serene feel to it!
The first few lines beautifully defining the transformation of a scared but defiant young boy living in his nightmares to a confident self assured young man woken up to reality finding a few beautiful dreams coming true in the love that he has found..! Be it pieces of a broken glass or the light in the eyes of his beloved, every reflection tells a story of a man who has been through the darkest days of life, fighting, head held high, not giving up and now making a safe, secure world for himself! The winds are still blowing, but like always he is standing strong and now, he also has an anchor to lean on to!!

Such a powerful episode.. powerful, flowing story with power packed performances! Emotions ranging from the tenderest to the strongest..  not a moment that could be missed!

Arnav and Daadi laying eyes on each other after years of deliberate separation! The hurt, the accusation, the pain so evident on Arnav's face.. along with the memories of the times he has worked so hard to forget! And the momentary guilt replaced by love and tenderness on Daadi's face! There may be some 'narazgi', some grievances between them but ASR respects his Daadi, he said it and it shows too! He bent down to touch her feet and was blessed abundantly, something that Khushi was kept elusive from! Daadi has her reasons..
The instant love and adoration and even pride in ASR's eyes, replacing the hurt and anxiety of before as soon as Nani introduced Khushi.. Very heart warming! His face lights up at the mere mention of her name!

I loved the glare Daadi gave to Manorama Maami when she got to know who Khushi is! I hope she realises how Khushi kept quiet even in the face of such insult just to show respect to her and to follow her wishes!

Khushi is lost in her thoughts, upset, trying to find the reason why Daadi has taken such a dislike to her..! She forgets her own hurt when she sees Arnav standing with a hard face.. controlling his emotions! She knows he must be upset due to the disrespect shown to her.. and tries to calm him down! But when he doesnt say a word, its then that she sits down, fallen, defeated, hurt, and pained once again that things are not right just because of her! Her stooping shoulders and her tears compel Arnav to put her mind to rest..! Its not her so she should not blame herself! He admits to the one mistake that haunts Khushi day and night.. the forced marriage!
Khushi has many questions but Arnav chooses to keep quiet! I am glad at least there was an attempt at a conversation!

Naani's and Arnav's questions to Daadi were justified, the very ones running in my mind too! Why this sudden concern after so many years! She left the children in Devyani's responsibility not caring enough to ask for them ever again, and now she has come to question her upbringing, her care, her love? Now she is questioning Arnav's actions!
She may have the relationship and the seniority to question him but she doesnt have the haq, I dont think so! I am assuming that Anjali's wedding got ruined that fateful night 14 yrs ago! And yet when she got married to Shyam, this Daadi did not come, why would anyone expect her to be present on her Pota's marriage? Sorry Daadi but you lost the right over these children long back!

Arnav decides to step outside the no-entry boundaries set for Khushi and be with her! He will not have anyone disrespect her like that! This is his house and she deserves just as much love and respect from everyone else as he bestows on her! This house which is his is as much hers too and so is he! Yes.. its all about 'haq'!!!
I marvel the vanvaas connection you made here! Homecoming is expected soon!

-Loved how Manorama was hiding herself from Daadi!! Iski tho ab khair nahi! 😑

-Shuruat theek nahi hui, that doesnt mean things will not be better tomorrow!! Ask Khushi.. What happened when she met Arnav for the first time!! Daadi is milder in comparison!! 😳

-'Is ghar ki badi bahu', 'Tumhari sister ki saas'... Very clear demarcation lines between the khandaans, suddenly prominent!!

-'Iss khandaan mein jo kuchh bhi hua na us haadse ki wajah se hua'! Hmmm... Is Shyam included? πŸ€”

-A thought that has been haunting me.. Anjali got married 11 yrs after her first broken one?? 😲

-Loved sakha again.. NK's smile and nod on Khushi's rightful introduction!

-Payal realizes their mistake but that wont really do.. try speaking up the next time!

PS: Congratulations to Harichandana for being the star!! ⭐️ ⭐️ πŸ₯³
And also to my sanam!!! Very well deserved!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shweta :
was looking for your post and finally found it 😊

Loved every bit of it. and that 1st part that I've highlighted in red is just so touching and so true...as was reconfirmed in today's crying and hugging scene...they are becoming the couple in true sense of the word. an unit.

Love it hun...and can't express enough gratitude for the pics you sent!πŸ€—
Divya1503 thumbnail
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mashira

lot of random talk about twins, nanhi pari and bal gopal.. and NK actually saying one free with one! If I know IPK, the talk isn't random at all.
πŸ˜•

She will lay two eggs.."IKCHADHARI"!!  How mean chi chi..no no..sorry anji dii..love you but couldn't stop my self..thoda sa tummy chalta hai dii plsss!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

πŸ˜•

7 months pregnant with twins and yet she walks around with a flat tummy!!!! New age pregnancyπŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

hey G,

i thiinking of you when we saw left profile...🀣

and now there are twins.QUOTE=GanBarunFan]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mou why were you thinking of me?😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Twins and flat tummy...waaa

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priyaa😳😳😳

Beautiful insights to a beautiful episode you gave.πŸ‘πŸ‘. I came just around 8 now.. Immensely tired but fortunate enough to see the epi...

Grains of Refelection, Broken-Shatered pieces of Glass House... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the Relection of Arnav on those pieces..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliantly described by you...πŸ‘

Loved ur crooner..!!

Anjali, Hd75 and Anu...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations😳😳😳

πŸ‘
Previous
1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39
Next