Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.17 :Grains of Reflection - Updated - Page 5

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

😳 they've got the love they need to see them through ... the rest I'll let you analyse P x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

dekho tume mere lover boys ke silent Mahabharata pe nazar na lagao...

ji Scrpt is King...aap samjhiye...hum wahi bolte hai jo hamaare Dialogue writer bolte hain...hamaare writer ne hamein script mein yahi diya...sunna hai to sunno...nahi to "Aapki marzi"πŸ˜†

Kiss - Ne Nazar lagaya humhare lover boys ka MB πŸ˜‰ Pe???!!!!!!!!  Usss Pyaar Kuch aur hi naam duin πŸ˜›
Yes Priya as you said Dadi's presence is bringing out much more stronger ASR we all so want to see. The face off!! Stage is set. Cannot wait for the past to unfold..The way both Dadi and Pota convey through their eyes ...😍 Couldn't get enough of both...Bring it on CVs..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat  a title!
i loved the episode.. khushi wat a Man u got awww
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This has got to be in your TOP 5 Crooners, Hun!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My update doesn't do justice to it today!! Sorry it's long and on the thakela side...got appts to run to, so I'll try to be back later! Have a great day ahead!!Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Priya, loved your crooner!! It was a real good episode, power packed, gripping and flawless

Highlights:
The rush of FB coming back to Arnav as he proceeds to seek Dadi's blessings. He is emotional and at a loss for words yet when he hears Nani introducing Khushi, his eyes light up with pride only to be built with pain again at Khushi being shut out by Dadi.

The bedroom scene with Arnav and Khushi, he silently listened as Khushi tried to reach out to him and temporarily put his emotions aside when he saw how upset Khushi was. For the first time he owned up to forcefully marrying Khushi and told Khushi more about the type of person Dadi is, Khushi realized there is more to this but Arnav isn't ready to reveal more just yet. Communication has grown between the two, its only a matter of time before he opens up to her

Nani and Arnav both calling Dadi out on what right she has to ask questions about their lives now when she wasn't around all these years, the pain and bitterness evident in Arnav's voice. The plot has thickened here, why hasn't she kept in touch all these years? Why not talk about that night? Why is Arnav hellbent on not hearing about his father or worse being compared to him?? There is definately more that meets the eye, mystery yet to unfold about how their pasts have defined who they are today.

So Khushi being true to her character tries to rectify what happened earlier, goes to Dadi only to be shut out again but this time she finds support in Arnav who isn't about to let her be disrespected. Arnav showed they are equals and where she is not welcomed, he isn't either. Noteworthy reaction is Nani, who silently watches with pride as Arnav supported Khushi.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

This has got to be in your TOP 5 Crooners, Hun!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My update doesn't do justice to it today!! Sorry it's long and on the thakela side...got appts to run to, so I'll try to be back later! Have a great day ahead!!

omggg...early morning such a huge compliment...me full blushy blushy hun ☺️

I thought I did lot Ramanchi with the take...blame my sleeplessness lst eveng πŸ˜†

off to catch up on the reads 😊
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Priya,,,beautiful title,,,beautiful story abt glass house,,,loved ur quotes & thoughts,,,,,I loved the epi,,,power-packed performances all around,,,,Sobti boy as always stealing the show,,,!
loved the Arnav- Dadi face off,,!two of a kind ,,,a kinda heard before dialogues coming from her mouth,,,,!!!a deja-vu...
excited to know what the 'haadsa ' was,,,did Khushi also lose her parents on that dark night,,???
As u said unlike last time when he was powerless to protect his loved ones this time he is going to stand by his wife every inch of the way & protect her,,,!!
I am loving it,,,!!!!
honeypriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

Priya, loved your crooner!! It was a real good episode, power packed, gripping and flawless

Highlights:
The rush of FB coming back to Arnav as he proceeds to seek Dadi's blessings. He is emotional and at a loss for words yet when he hears Nani introducing Khushi, his eyes light up with pride only to be built with pain again at Khushi being shut out by Dadi.

The bedroom scene with Arnav and Khushi, he silently listened as Khushi tried to reach out to him and temporarily put his emotions aside when he saw how upset Khushi was. For the first time he owned up to forcefully marrying Khushi and told Khushi more about the type of person Dadi is, Khushi realized there is more to this but Arnav isn't ready to reveal more just yet. Communication has grown between the two, its only a matter of time before he opens up to her

Nani and Arnav both calling Dadi out on what right she has to ask questions about their lives now when she wasn't around all these years, the pain and bitterness evident in Arnav's voice. The plot has thickened here, why hasn't she kept in touch all these years? Why not talk about that night? Why is Arnav hellbent on not hearing about his father or worse being compared to him?? There is definately more that meets the eye, mystery yet to unfold about how their pasts have defined who they are today.

So Khushi being true to her character tries to rectify what happened earlier, goes to Dadi only to be shut out again but this time she finds support in Arnav who isn't about to let her be disrespected. Arnav showed they are equals and where she is not welcomed, he isn't either. Noteworthy reaction is Nani, who silently watches with pride as Arnav supported Khushi.

Thankss mandy...loved your take...and totally agree...its matter of time..before he opens to her...thet have a barrier which is now melting...they are reachinf out to each other !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srirao

Hi Priya,,,beautiful title,,,beautiful story abt glass house,,,loved ur quotes & thoughts,,,,,I loved the epi,,,power-packed performances all around,,,,Sobti boy as always stealing the show,,,!

loved the Arnav- Dadi face off,,!two of a kind ,,,a kinda heard before dialogues coming from her mouth,,,,!!!a deja-vu...
excited to know what the 'haadsa ' was,,,did Khushi also lose her parents on that dark night,,???
As u said unlike last time when he was powerless to protect his loved ones this time he is going to stand by his wife every inch of the way & protect her,,,!!
I am loving it,,,!!!!

Thankss doc...😊 my Like button acting weird πŸ˜•

Sobti boy was out of the world last night 😍