Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

(LTR) - Letters to Raizada's (and others) (Page 14)

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 1070

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Dear Dadi,

Were you a traffic constable before coming to the ashram? 

Hate,

Obsessed Fangirl 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Wentholicnina_luckP_Shal

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Joined: 18 December 2007
Posts: 38648

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^ROFL
----
 
Dear Kushi...
 
If anywhich way Snakewa2 (Arnav's Pa) has hurt your family...
YOU need to be highly upset and LEAVE RM!!!
 
Feeling for Kushi.. Vz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wentholicnina_luckP_Shal

nina_luck IF-Rockerz
nina_luck
nina_luck

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 8476

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Dear Arnav,

You said "See you tonight"...
I'll be glued to the laptop on Monday and the night better come!

Excited me!

------------------

Dear Khushi,

Aaj Ki Raat Khona Hai Kya 
Paana Hai Kya Khona Hai Kya
So get ready ;)

Natkhat Arnav

------------------

My Half Patti Laad Governor,

Haye I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
Tauba aagey kya karun...

Freaked out Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

------------------

Khadoos Dadi,

Except drama aapko kuch aati nahi hai kya?
Ashram mein meditation nahi ki aapne??


Scared viewer!








The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palo101aashi_WentholicP_Shal-Veena-

P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Joined: 24 August 2007
Posts: 11247

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

^ROFL
----
 
Dear Kushi...
 
If anywhich way Snakewa2 (Arnav's Pa) has hurt your family...
YOU need to be highly upset and LEAVE RM!!!
 
Feeling for Kushi.. Vz

Dear Vz!
 I will be very upset but I can't see my Arnavji sad..
In dilema Khushi 



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wentholicnina_luck-Veena-

P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Joined: 24 August 2007
Posts: 11247

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nina_luck

Dear Arnav,

You said "See you tonight"...
I'll be glued to the laptop on Monday and the night better come!

Excited me!

------------------

Dear Khushi,

Aaj Ki Raat Khona Hai Kya 
Paana Hai Kya Khona Hai Kya
So get ready ;)

Natkhat Arnav

------------------

My Half Patti Laad Governor,

Haye I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
Tauba aagey kya karun...

Freaked out Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

------------------

Khadoos Dadi,

Except drama aapko kuch aati nahi hai kya?
Ashram mein meditation nahi ki aapne??


Scared viewer!










Dear Excited,
  Yeh raat itni jaldi ayegi nahi...samphal jao..
Intzaar karo..hum ayenge kutch mahino ke baad
Very calm suhaag raat



-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear scared viewer,
   Drama leke ayi hoon, drama deke jaungi!
  Tumko rulane ayi hoon, rulake rahoongi!
Dramebaaz Khadoos Dadi


------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Natkhat Arnavji,
 Der na ho jaye kahi der na ho jaye!
Scared but excited Khushi



Ninz: awesome letters...



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wentholicnina_luck

P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Joined: 24 August 2007
Posts: 11247

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nina_luck

Originally posted by -Veena-


 
Dearest Desperate Me...
 
You need ASR to tell off your MIL..
"Yeh iss ghar ke bahu hai... Kabhi bhi IPKKND deek saktee hai"ROFLROFL
 
Your BFF...


ROFL OEIII MAA!! Good one LMAO

Dearest desperate viewer,

Best thing is, to also make sasu ma watch an episode...
She'll be gayab herself having secret affair with the replay button!

Laughing my head off - ME

ROFLROFL...

Ninz/Vz: this was classic... I read the letter while MIL was standing in front of me...you should have seen my face...lmaooo



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wentholicnina_luck-Veena-

nina_luck IF-Rockerz
nina_luck
nina_luck

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 8476

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

Dear Vz!
 I will be very upset but I can't see my Arnavji sad..
In dilema Khushi 




Dear Khushi,

You better not be sweet if Arnav also gets angry on you..
Make him beg!!!!!!

Well wisher 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wentholic-Veena-

nina_luck IF-Rockerz
nina_luck
nina_luck

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 8476

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal


Dear Excited,
  Yeh raat itni jaldi ayegi nahi...samphal jao..
Intzaar karo..hum ayenge kutch mahino ke baad
Very calm suhaag raat




-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear scared viewer,
   Drama leke ayi hoon, drama deke jaungi!
  Tumko rulane ayi hoon, rulake rahoongi!
Dramebaaz Khadoos Dadi


------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Natkhat Arnavji,
 Der na ho jaye kahi der na ho jaye!
Scared but excited Khushi



Ninz: awesome letters...





Dear Suhaag Raat,

Why are you such a tease?!
How many times will you show a jhalak, 
but for main show go gayab!

2nd time possibility of seeying you,
Excited Viewer!


----------------

Khadoos Dadi,

Jis din tere ghar mein dulhan ban ke aaongi,
pooch zara kaise kaise tere band bajaongi..

Hopeful I'll get ArnavWink







The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Wentholic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
jaiprakash and the raizadas

2 3 4

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 29   Views: 3812

Kamalika.. 29 3812 02 March 2012 at 9:26am by vkishore
OS: Raizadas learn a bit more on KKG engagement P2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: mandira1   Replies: 61   Views: 10266

mandira1 61 10266 29 February 2012 at 4:14pm by GillRK
What if Kushi's parents were richer than Raizadas

Author: Ash95   Replies: 3   Views: 1114

Ash95 3 1114 29 November 2011 at 2:37pm by 3serialfan40
Raizadas in hotel business?

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 4   Views: 1030

preetijaiswal19 4 1030 29 November 2011 at 10:06am by preetijaiswal19
Raizadas+LA = 0 IQ

Author: Angels11   Replies: 7   Views: 1163

Angels11 7 1163 26 October 2011 at 10:42am by Angels11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index