Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: onetwothree

Amazing update...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—...Brilliant epi..๐Ÿ‘...u knw wat i wont nd never wud find khushi  like   women...she is truely a ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ person... khushi  is a character but  also hats off to her...๐Ÿ‘...She will tke blame on herself .but wud never dissappoint others..she respects her elders if dey r rude to her or even bash her...๐Ÿ˜ณ...never seen a women like dis...thinking others will feel bad,  she  always takes all d sorrow.๐Ÿ˜ญ...on dat she went to say sry to dadi.even if der was no fault...love her.๐Ÿ˜Š.๐Ÿ˜Š.nd Arnav  was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...arnav did his kartavya has khushi's husband...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...he stood wid her wen she was in need of someone...๐Ÿค—...really hats off to dem...๐Ÿ‘...nani gve a tight slap to dadi... ๐Ÿ‘...wat hakk she has to question arnav wen she  was invisible for 10yrs......loved arnav's answer to her..๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘...im really excited for cuming weeks...its getting interesting day by day..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿค—

Deepu !!! Hi sweetie๐Ÿค—Is ur internet prob sorted out ?๐Ÿ˜ƒThank u so much dear๐Ÿค—Wow and such a lovely and long comment too ! Well said dear ,very true ! Even i'm pretty sure that Khushi is certainly a very unique person and wow just hats off to her ! ๐Ÿ‘ ASR was just awesome !! Served that stupid Dadi right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ IKR !! Nani and ASR really put her in her place ! serves her right !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes sweetie,it is certainly a very interesting track ! Cant wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post n brilliant post abhi๐Ÿค—
just tremendous episode๐Ÿ‘
I loved him as ASR. Arnav n Now too as s best hubby๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
Loved his huge drama..Naniji was brilliant today๐Ÿ‘
today barun stole the show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
i m waiting for 2morrow..day by day..its very interesting !!๐Ÿ˜›
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sweety๐Ÿค—
Nice post !!!! Loved the episode one of the best epi ... Am speechless loved ASR he is the best he stands for khushi his dialogue is the best... This track is really interesting ...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Nice post. Loved seeing Arnav as a supportive hubby.

Thank u so much sweetie๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—Meee too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi1

awesome post...
loved 2day episode...

Thank u so much dear ๐Ÿค—It certainly was  a very good epi ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

ASR was awesome loved it

Totally !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ASR was just awesome today !! Riveting precap ! Cant wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks for commenting dear๐Ÿค—
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hey Sweetgal, I smiled when I saw your pm!!  Thank you for such a detailed perspective even conversations between characters.  You are the best.  Dadi needs an attitude adjustment bad and I believe ArHi can give her one. 

I loved Arnav standing up for our Khushi.  As per SBS tomorrow should be outstanding and sweet episode between ArHi. 

I am beginning to wonder if the reason dadi has come is that Shyam has gone and poisoned her about Khushi plus Shyam could have said please help me get my wife and baby back.  I love them so.  He is excellent at lying and manipulating. Dadi told Anjali that she is pregnant, who told her??  And she told her I will make things alright.  Shyam is coming for sure.

Things are picking up on IPKKND.  Thank you again dear for post and pm.
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!! Arnav rocked in todays episode! The way he defended khushi and went and stood next to her waz justt awesome! He showed dadi that no one can disrespect his wife or treat her any diff! U go ASR!! Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

the episode was just awesum n ASR just rocked it...the attitude, dialogues was very perfect n i just loved every scene of him...i am so happy to see the episode today, just brilliant...nice summary!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shagun !! Hi dear ๐Ÿค—Yes the episode was really good and the dialogues were just fab and i totally loved ASR today !!๐Ÿ˜ƒVery true sweetie๐Ÿ˜ŠThank u so much ๐Ÿค—
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i know!

loved it wen he sed "aapki marzi" ๐Ÿ˜†

one thing i understood frm this, is that arnav will not waste any oppurtunity to defy dadi! which in turn wil bring arshi together... ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww cant waitt! all these posts and comments are making me so hyper - waitingg for tmrw!!