Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was it IPK...Or Was It The Clash of The Titans??!!

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
What a cracker of an episode it was!!!This is what I love about IPK CVs...They never shy away from clashes of strong egos..Clashes of strong,diametrically opposite ideologies..Clashes of equally strong characters...!!

Loved the Subhadra-Devyani round!!!!Our Nani is a true rockstar!!...She gives as good as she gets!She basically had no explanations to give Dadi about Arnav's wedding & Anjali's marriage...So she point blank refused to give one on the grounds of late concern on the part of the other woman..!!You go girl!!!!ClapClap

Loved the Arnav-Subhadra round even more!!...Lady Dadi,you have no idea how many times we all have seen Nani & ASR at loggerheads..So we know, the harder you push ASR,the stronger he'll push back!!If Nani couldn't make him yield(when I'm sure most of us were in Nani's team some of the timesTongue),you certainly wouldn't!!

Lastly, ASR's description of the Dadi,it seems that Dadi didn't believe her son was in fault..She put all the blame on 'that woman' & she even expected others to blame her & NOT her son..That didn't go down too well with ASR...Well,the  story is at a high point now..!!I for one,am highly excited about the upcoming track!!!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MithilaTorrKC294eyesonmerini_katGodhuliLogon

MithilaTorr Senior Member
MithilaTorr
MithilaTorr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I agree, it was a nice way to show two diametrically opposite character, without losing character of either. But didn't the other woman refer to a third person. Becoz Nany was also talking of other woman i think i heard so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It definitely was the clash of the titans!!!!!! Loved Nani..she is favorite side character in the show! But   what a fight ASR vs DSR!!!!!! It was amazing..I was doing a happy jig on my lappy when he gave it back to her...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Torr

I agree, it was a nice way to show two diametrically opposite character, without losing character of either. But didn't the other woman refer to a third person. Becoz Nany was also talking of other woman i think i heard so

Yes...Dadi was referring to some other woman all rightOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top