Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Game or Love-MG FF#5 LINK THREAD 6 (Page 71)

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
ohoo ho...geet is angry coz maan flirting with d caretaker...good improvement...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr d lovely update....

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Are u back dear
Waiting for the next part...!!!

tellyme

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
very heart rendearing...

initial nok jhok was good and good to see Geet's possesiveness. Her cute anger and expectation of morning romance shows the distance she has travelled

I was touched a lot by last part...where he said that u will decide even his school as you r his mother...

awesome update

tellyme

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
waitinggg for an update
Ramykrish Senior Member
Ramykrish
Ramykrish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Please update
tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Part 43

"

Then that whole day Geet spent time playing with Mohit while Maan got busy with office work. Geet was unconsciously recovering and Maan was giving updates of her behavior to Dr. Armaan and he too confirmed that the signs were really good and complete recovery should not take much longer. And he advised to continue the medicine with slight lighter dose and see if behavior is same and then they can slowly slowly cut off the doses.

Geet's mind whole day was on Mohit and Maan's decision to send him to school. He was just few months less than 3. She enquired with care taker.

[A little message]

"Mam actually it will be nice to send him. It will just be a playschool and they won't make him study actually but it will be a fun learning and then he will have kids to play with. Fun learning with kids will actually be good for growth. I have myself worked in playschool, so I can say."

"But how will this small kid stay away from home."

"Mam it will be just 2-3 hours and it will be a fun filled growth activities and also prepare him to be mentally ready for real school. And he need to spend few hours with kids of his age too."

Geet then went to internet with the care taker while Maan was whole day busy on phone and his laptop regarding work.

Then Maan and Geet had talk and they finally decided that OK Mohit should go to playschool but Geet's heart was heavy. They looked for nearby as well as best school for him and as this was the posh area they definitely got one of the best school.

It was morning when they have to drop Mohit for playschool, Man had prepared Mohit by talking with him in so many ways but Geet was nervous.

Maan was trying to explain her

"How will you feel if he suddenly goes away for 5-6 hours. This is better Geet and for his own good."

Geet just nodded.

They were returning  after dropping Mohit. Maan saw Geet sitting quiet and he wanted to lightn her mood.

"As per normal norms, it was Mohit's role to cry and yours to console him, but we are a special family, right? It was other way round."

Geet gave angry glare to him "He is my son and cares for me. He is not like you."

They came home and Maan started to do some work in kitchen as he did not want to dissolve himself in work as Geet would be lost.

Geet kept watching him

Maan felt her continuous eye on him. While putting some seasoning on the soup

"I know I am handsome, do you want come on bed so we can look at each other pretty more closely"

But Geet stood and came close to him to stand beside him, lost in her own thought.

Maan now got serious "What is the matter Mishty? "

She had slight tears in her eyes. "This is all so beautiful, just hoping it all is true"

Maan opened his mouth to say something, when Geet said

"I will never accept that this is true, that you have changed really, I want to believe everything is true, that you are old Maan but I can't, I can't Maan"

Maan held Geet from shoulder as she broke into tears. He knew this was one of the attacks of depression due to change in dose and Mohit going to school all winded up made her emotional break down.

He held her closer to his heart tight but Geet fainted.

He picked her up and made her lay in bed. He immediately called Dr Armaan.

"Its Ok Maan, It's going in positive direction. She was numb before, now the thought of wishing this life is there. You have to be with her like pillar all the time. You have to prove yourself, prove her that you will always be there. Win her trust back. You need to do it for her to completely recover."

Maan knew he have to prove to her but her fainting that day has scared him. He left all jokes for few days and handled her completely delicately, being with her at each step. Giving her Mohit most of the time.

Geet was slowly adjusting to new dose and also Maan's continous care was working.

Then after few days when they were going to drop Mohit… Geet was playing with Mohit in car and laughing. Seeing her like that, Maan as if got new life.

While they were returning, Maan pulled her closer.

"Aise Jaan nikal di tumne meri uss din"

Geet, who was dying for his touch as he had been too descent suddenly, did not like the fact that he came to her at his wish, stir desire in her and then suddenly backs off. She jerked him away in anger.

"Now what happened Jaan." What will she tell, that she was dying for their closeness.

"Don't touch me, it's always your wish" but she stopped not saying further but Maan understood.

He suddenly placed his hand on his chest in flirty style "Hayeee"

"Ohh I can't wait for this damn car to reach home soon." "No way, don't even dare." And she turned her face to hide the redness on it.

But Maan was no where to listen, he picked Geet in his arms and led her to bedroom immediately. Who is going to miss the open invitation.

He threw her on bed and placed himself beside her and looked at her face leaning on his elbow.

But Geet pushed him down. "You are not touching me" but she started opening his shirt's button.

"Geet what is this?" but she ignored him.

"Have you really changed Maan? " she asked with no emotion on her face.

Maan smiled, got emotional.. was she considering his change at least

He lifted his hand to touch her cheeks "Don't touch me I said, just answer." Geet said while completely unbuttoning his shirt.

"Geet believe me, Ibadat kerta hoon tumharee. Ek ek saanse meri tumhare liye hain" he started to sit down, getting emotional

"Keep laying" she pushed him back on bed. She placed her hand on his trouser button.

She was stirring him physically and emotionally. Maan gasped as she as she copened his trouser button, unzipped it and kept her hand on his hardness over his boxer.

"Believe me, My whole life is dedicated to only three person, Dadima, Mohit and you."

She pulled his trouser down "Believe you?  hmmm"

"You know what Maan, since I have been in Mumbai, something has confused me, but I am not confused anymore. I feel so confident with my decision"

"What? " she went ahead and kissed his chest, first slowly and then vigorously, holding Maan's hand within her's, not allowing him to move. He could use his physical strength to free himself, but her holding hand indicated her wish and that he will follow. Her wish was beyond his desire.

"Geet, what kind of punishment is this."

"Come on, this is not punishment Maan, I am arousing you." "Geet, you are scaring me.. Kya irada hai."

"Getting scared doesn't look good on Maan Singh Khurana." Geet went further and took his lips within her and passionately kissed him, leaving her self and him both breathless.

"I am your Maan Misty" "Maan you want everything to be as before, right."

"Yes Misty, Off course" "I was so confused since I came to Mumbai and now I am not, after I have decided that our relation will be exactly as it was before"

"Misty?? " Maan was happy beyond limit. Things will happen so easily OMG.

"Maan first listen and then you can enjoy" Geet said, pulling his boxer down and taking his hardness in her hand.

"Maan I said, exactly as before. So earlier, I used to love you unconditionally, I accept I do now too. I don't want to be confused and depressed now due to this confusion. I want to openly enjoy my life"

Maan got up to sit, took her in his lap "sacchi misti? "

"We desired each other madly and so we do now. I accept this too. So why not enjoy our physical life"

"Mishti…" and he pulled her towards him in tight embrace

AND

"I don't want to listen anything more now"

"You have to, as that is the most important part of my decision."

"Now go get fresh for me. I want to enjoy you fresh and wet, that's how I am desiring you now. And after that we will talk on last decision as I see you are in too much hurry. So let's do this first and then we can talk further."

Next: Geet's last decision throws challenge on Maan

The following 329 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81pyarisahelipodapullehdpurvainlwgeetgeniusbmSShah786priyankasphsvani0391shanmanjunehavashizil143only4mailscukishmaaneet25khan_azmajagritimanochamaaneet05mishimtanishasingh3apubasugurtimanetiamwotiamPoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jsCoolio56urs_anamikakangsarbjeetschigsirishachigurupsirishahariniKMB-MSKvidz.manirajMONGLIlittlerenu16GURTI369Tia23Blushcutesrijusarahsaphireneetugarg123angeljyotisravanthi93AISHAJSJaneRochestermkd.70ajolieAminagatoenaisha_1998smitha2728mandakini_marchsarah_zaishashafeemanaal_20119290860623sonika1974thea_angelygirijamkrishnaaneekattiAcharya10krishna.syedahfizza25asmi123Ballumaukeerthireddy8Paingel5armadammyicycoollathaausaswati_2008crazedfan19angeeshwiskhanmans22-divya-mmishra1Gemmthekolgalbhakbhartifanpulvi16thendral_111love_lavnyaMaankigopiMadhuvij10Rujul13PoonamTdiyachillsana.saba7seductivepurplerizwanaqdrashtiMyAnGeLjosh.poojasnemaanbhawna02sk_75vaninair95Whitepigeonanna12nibi_suchibibby_90mamatha.pinku33mish123Ramykrishpreet.harmanpriyankadwivedirostnehaagarwalvgoyalkalpna123pritmmrajmaan_geet1Sukham12sneha137CiaMaaneetTheSunShineshruthiruchsradhika.winxmaya7crazy_125tracy1191Aameranat10pingu-tingumaanugeetunadia-arshadkainturakiransanam1234uazainapari1689payal12varthyadi000ahsaaspyarkasumasridharprabha75neel11saroundercoverhappymaneetarshMakpieneha512tania90keerthi90micky11myramabinprinces93997531mansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123dh_ritiSphinxssshhzunaiba5suba2011CrystalSaya-eiya--Awaari-abina03crazydevil87prema_kssweetanu2314KomaLSunnyOblivion007frnd.of.frndzcherieLoverkptlbabygurl10aksnnafisa_kaziasmaniangelarafAnvi2009i rokruhakhanaakritisri1111cyum321.ramya-gurtian.Nav2010ns.1sheetalvasaAmbibambychange12MsMovielover286pearlx.Maaneet4eva.xPearl_27krndr--ANGEL--sunshine94angel_smilyd_sonia123mitulallibrjssoodkingofmegbhatmaanshihottyangelanmirzapreetymaaneetpayal.gupta177..SmaTz..doublecrossjeyanthi123shri12ElienoreMGDei_Gratiamehak173daisydee42516anyaa.gurtiCOLOGYrsusmitaTia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahimusic_girlMaaneet099dreamyangel-ki-shona--Fairy--TeamMcSwarekhad2bu_wallflower_-Ratzz-deepali1022Mishti13NeejuNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7SONU_29TinkerBellameettupaponeconritzy09tanvi04soni4eva-Veritaserum-RaDMG25rupzloveukrati5happydays30_nandy_-memorable-harshithaaaaaaasanu3108wajiha-1meravigilisopreeti.1shruti_luvs_mskPaintedSkyajennidunnokomlikaalicia212sonu4everAlamelunihatrianjucool-afsha-flowers4u-Priti11-swetha10divareenajanu_2006anshramandymoresweet scorpiohinal_maaneett_areebHansaNrsroopalimaanseeAsh1991--Ratna--sona-raimaanmeet1freya123meena..Shalveseemamarypreethiamandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeammu5Remya_PillaiTyrosdlife19Abby-GC-Crazy-Sexy-Asmi13Craziest_MGlove2_somaSaamskkiddooLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksana56punam2712gill123impoojavermaMagical-WingsGame_Changer-Mounika-SecretSapphirepoongs123_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12lehr-lakshmi-_Maaneet_JeevanaPRashmi...vrinda22tamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillispvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Ouch

errr...i dont even WANT to feel sorry for MaanOuchAngry

But i doOuch

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

undercoverhappytellyme

Go to top