Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Game or Love-MG FF#5 LINK THREAD 6 (Page 55)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
waiting,

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Waiting..:)
doublecross IF-Dazzler
doublecross
doublecross

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-divya-tellymecrazydream

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
still waiting!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

doublecross IF-Dazzler
doublecross
doublecross

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!WAITING!!!!!!!!
tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Add anuffpm for getting FF update PM

Hi,

Thanks to all for your likes and comments.

@paintedsky '  To your question of Geet melting too fast.

Geet loves Maan madly, still today. She loves him to such extent that knowing he has done sin and could get punished, she stood between Him and God and tried to take all penance alone.

Their love started with magnetic attraction and Geet even in her depression always secretly imagine him with her. Physical attraction along with emotional, holds a big part in their relation.

So now when she is in Mumbai, where they had golden period with so much memories popping out and Maan coming closer this way she is not able to hold and thus is bound to melt. It is deep love, which does not know logic and does not know how to settle the score.

People burn in Deep love, even without their own knowledge.

Hope I satisfied you and all who have concern with this.

All images credit goes to SrutheAjay.

Part 42

"Now have a good night sleep jaan." he smiled "tomorrow I have something important to talk to you"

Geet looked at him "Nothing related to our sex life" he winked with naughty smile and turned before she could hit him with pillow she was picking.

Next morning when Maan woke up he heard a knock on their bedroom door. Realizing Mohit was awake, he opened the door to find the little one standing at door with his soft dinosaurs in his hand.

"Dadda" and tears fell down his eyes

Maan immediately bent down and hugged Mohit "what happened baby"

But Mohit did not say anything and Maan made him sit on the lap, himself settling on the ground.

"hmm.. scary dream" Mohit hugged him closer

"Come lets scare away the dream.. we will run after the bad dream and scare it away" and he picked Mohit in his arms, made him wear the shoes and took him on the ground.

Mohit and Maan ran there at great speed of Mohit and then it turned to game and then Maan had to become horse for him and give him round of the whole house.

Maan was still in position of horse in his half vest when Mohit's care taker came.

Maan handled her Mohit "Get him ready and feed him breakfast" but he saw that the Caretaker was lost in him.

He realized he was again in his half vest. He snapped his finger in front of her

He then folded his arms around his chest

"You know what, I have no problem but anytime your Mam could come and you can loose this handsome salary job"

"No sir, no please. I give my best to mohit. I am sorry sir" she bowed her head.

When she was about to leave "Listen, I said I have no problem" and he winked. This was what Maan was in Mumbai. Never disappointed girls but he knew where to stop.

Care taker blushed and left.

Not only Geet but Mumbai worked like magic on him too, actually he was internally so happy that flirt ness just came thru.

"ohh she is a young beautiful girl, deserves little bit of my charm.. poor girl."

He forgot it then and there after that.

Maan when entered his room, Geet was already awake ready to leave for washroom. Maan held her wrist and pulled her towards himself.

Geet jerked him away

and left for washroom, shocking Maan. Then she went to kitchen and started working like mad.

Maan then got it. Ohh god, this was their life, their beautiful life.

Earlier too Maan would talk with some girls in flirty manner, Geet could not say anything but her acts would tell him how furious and upset she was  and then his pleasing session would start ending up as usual in bed.

"Ooww.. she saw me winking" he smirked

Maan came behind Geet who was crazily cutting the veggies and placed his hands around her wrist.

Geet removed his hand and increased the speed of cutting. Maan held her hand and turned her to himself

"Now, everyone is not lucky as you na, lucky to feel me. She is just happy looking at me, tou bechari se itnee chotee khushee kaise cheen loon main. After all such a young girl she is."

Geet just pushed him from his chest and took out the pasta packet and in her anger poured whole packet in the boiling water.

Maan switched off the gas and picked her in his arm and while taking her to his room, teased her again "Now I was just acting as show piece for her, kya problem hai"

Geet was hitting him on his chest to get free but in vain. Luckily care taker was in Mohit's room.

"leave me, I need to see Mohit"

Maan closed the door from his leg and placed Geet on the bed..

"Mohit is all set, why don't you start taking care of Mohit's dad first" and he bent down to take her lips but she turned her face. But Maan was no where to stop, he stared his magic with his fingers on her face, seeing Geet closed her eyes at his touch, moved the fingers down on her neck, Geet's heart beat increased and then down her shoulder and side to her waist and she had completely melted.

He turned her and she turned like a doll in his hand.

"Shift" and she involuntarily shifted and he settled himself properly near her.

Caressing her hair and shifting it back while looking lovingly at her face

"You know how I hate starting my day without morning romance."

"You already had yours" she said, hinting at his winking session. Maan smiled and before answering her, took her lower lips within his and sucked it, leaving Geet out of sense. What magic was in his touch for her that however hard she tried she could not go away with it?

"Now after few days that is not happening too? " "Why? You hired someone more beautiful or prettier."

Maan laughed and took her in his embrace closer "No,  she is coming at noon after few day"

Geet knotted her eyebrow  "why? " now Maan sat down.

"Geet actually I wanted to let you know before but did not know how you will react"

Geet again knotted her eyebrows in question.

"Geet, Mohit need to go to pre. He need to be with kids and school environment for few hours"

"No, how can you decide that. My son will not go anywhere, he is too small."

"Geet, its matter of just few hours, 2-3, that's it and he needs it for his development.He needs to be with kids for few hours."

"yes, I forgot, he is your son only. You decide everything for him."

"I have not decided, I am discussing with you even before starting to look for school. We will select school of your choice only."

Geet moved from bed "who am I to select"

Maan held her wrist and went near her "his mother and everything will be on your descision only. Think about it"

Next

Edited by tellyme - 31 August 2012 at 9:28am

The following 322 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81pyarisaheliinlwgeetgeniusbmluvmaanSShah786priyankasphsvani0391shanmanjunehavashizil143only4mailscukishmaaneet25samixy2011maaneet05mishimtanishasingh3Bluesaffire2minimoongurtimanetapubasuLoveArhiForeveriamwotiamPoorvaArorambobby2011sonai-adricapoon123Candy_jskangsarbjeetschigsirishachigurupsirishahariniKMB-MSKMONGLIniki7611littlerenu16Tia23BlushGURTI369deepsikha09cutesrijusarahsaphireneetugarg123angeljyotisravanthi93JaneRochesterAISHAJSmkd.70kash53ajoliesarah_zaishaaparnapoduriaisha_1998smitha2728sabafaizsruthi8divyaraghanishafee9290860623luminoussonika1974krishna.ariz20005armadasmi123BallumaunavyanissisyedahammyicycoollathaauPaingelangeeshsaswati_2008crazedfan19lali_lalimmishra1Gemm-divya-pulvi16love_lavnya-Trinity-thekolgalayu14bhakbhartifanthendral_111Rujul13PoonamTBeautifulBeevij10MaankigopiMadhuseductivepurplerizwanaqbibby_90bhawna02Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.pinku33drashtiMyAnGeLsnemaangoyalkalpna123lovepoonehaagarwalvpriyankadwivedirostWhitepigeonanisa79sk_75nibi_suchipritmmrajmaan_geet1Sukham12rubykatariyasneha137nityaSmartangelCiaMaaneetshruthiruchsnat10tracy1191maya7crazy_125kainturakiranTheSunShinepingu-tinguazainapari1689Barunkidiwanisanam1234uvarthyadi000ahsaaspyarkaSweetestPariprabha75Makpieneel11undercoverhappymaneetarshsaroneha512pearl_warriortania90cutestar12NH1971myramabinkeerthi90princes939ssshhdh_ritizunaiba5micky11Sphinx-eiya-CrystalSayasree10--Dia--sree.maneetabina03prema_ksnan_10asmanisweetanu2314KomaLSunnyOblivion007maansi007srikrithiaksnbabygurl10kptlnafisa_kazimaria_awanWhypadhuAnvi2009GurruKiDeewani-aakritisri1111cyum321-SwaSan-lalitha..ns.1JayaRNav2010AmbibambyRocks.DharasheetalvasaMsMovielover286pearlx.Maaneet4eva.xPearl_27--ANGEL--change12Mayamaanangel_smilyd_soniaallibrgbhatdazzlingdivz29priyajssoodkingofmemaanshipreetymaaneethottyangelVinsh23doublecross..SmaTz..anmirzamehak173ElienoreMGshri12jeyanthi123Dei_Gratiapriya_ya1408COLOGY16anyaa.gurtirsusmitaTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39angel-ki-shonadreamymaaneetmaahimusic_girldeepali1022TeamMcSwarekcrazydream--Fairy--Mishti13had2buNeejuNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7meettuTinkerBellaawesomepoojaritzy09tanvi04SONU_29paponecon-Veritaserum-soni4evarupzloveukrati5happydays30RaDMG25-memorable-harshithaaaaaaa_nandy_sanu3108wajiha-1PaintedSkyajennmrk-1meravigilisoAlamelusonu4everalicia212nishi_I-fiananjucoolnihatrisweet scorpionamita25swetha10janu_2006divareenacraziekudiAsh1991maanmeet1sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneett_areebHansaNmaaniqrafreya123seemamaryhoneygrapepreethiamandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19ammu5zaara2212Asmi13-Sexy-TyroRemya_PillaiCraziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.kkiddooana56Shruthelove2_somaSaams-Mounika-impoojavermakabslockspunam2712gill123poongs123SecretSapphireCuteStrawberryDesigirls12LILY111144lehr-lakshmi-_Maaneet_JeevanaPtamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-spvd.hayaat.Infinity.tabby999Donnaa

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
loveed it

Edited by reachsky2011 - 31 August 2012 at 9:50am

Go to top