Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

waiting

😡

tellyme thumbnail
Add anuffpm for getting FF update PM
Part 40

After Geet went to washroom, Maan got an important call and he had to go to office to attend video conferencing. Before leaving he placed Geet's medicine in a plate with glass of water and a note

"Sorry jaan, have to leave for office, will be back soon.. I have placed the breakfast on table, do not ignore it and please have it and then medicine, please jaan, it's a humble request."

He knew she was first to ignore her health and if he would not press here there were not much people except him to force her or ask her to take care of herself.

After Geet came out she found the house very quiet. She went to Mohit's room and he was still asleep. She woke him up, got him ready and asked care taker to bring his breakfast. Care taker was about to feed Mohit but Geet stopped her and wanted to do herself.

Mohit was playing around, running here and there and making Geet run for food. She was laughing and playing with him and somehow fed him and then started feeling dizzy. She gave Mohit to caretaker and went to her room. She was now wondering as where Maan was. But not able to stand she sat on the bed and thn her eyes went on his note.

She read the note, a breeze of happiness filled her heart. He was not here so she was free to enjoy his care, she caressed the note and placed it to heart. She wanted to believe it was true from his heart'

Now when he had physically touched her after so many years in such a way, she was not able to stop her self' she wanted to live it.. wanted to belive it. His touch, for which she can give several life, she wanted to live those touch. With all the old memories speaking out so loudly, calling her to join them, it was getting hard for her to control. Something that her heart within wished so badly.

She read the note again and automatically forwarded to dining table, had her breakfast and medicine.

She argued herself "I need to get better for Mohit. He needs a healthy mom and not a sick mom."

Then she got a call from Maan, ths time did not discoonect the phone immediately after seeing his name. She was about to pick up the call but then decided otherwise and disconnected the call.

Soon she received the message that he will be back by lunch time. Maan then sent the servants to prepare lunch.

He was single handedly managing work nd home but did not mind it at all. All he wanted was to get her well and happy.

Servants came, Geet looked at them going to the kitchen, the kitchen of which she was once queen and which most of the time lead to their romantic session.

"You can leave, I will look after kitchen myself."

Servant bowed down "but sir has asked us to" said one in low voice

Geet just signaled them to leave. Geet then entered kitchen, and the moment she entered there o many memories started engulfing her. Everything thing in Mumbai had its own story to tell.

Geet's mind automatically got set up to prepare Maan's favorite Pasta, well it was Mohit's fav too.

Maan was on his way home when he was informed urgently that Geet was in kitchen. He panicked, Geet alone in kitchen could be dangerous. He immeditly called Mohit's caretaker to silently keep watch on Geet while he asked driver to speed up.

As maan entered, he was welcomed by aroma of his fav pasta and that too in Geet's special style.

His happiness knew no bounds but he needed to keep watch on her. He reached the kitchen and from back encircled his hands around her waist and his chin on her shoulder

"So today my fav pasta for lunch" Geet closed her eyes to feel him, her hands that were cutting veggies shaked. She so much wanted to get lost in him but her mind was not allowing while her was crying loudly, let him betry again but live this moment Geet.

He placed soft peck on her cheeks, Geet closed her eyes tight to control her will.

"Its for Mohit, its his favrite"

Maan smiled, knowing very well that this one she was doing only and only for him in name of Mohit.

"Ok, then I will order something for myslef" and he nuzzled his nose in her shoulder bitting her flesh were his mouth fell, making Geet shiver from top to bottom and feel completely weak on her knees..

"I am cooking, leave" she said in so low voice knowing herself how her heart was completely denying her own words.

Maan turned her towards him in one swift move and tucking her hair strands behind her ears from his sexy hand in slow move making her heart beat faster and faster, her closed the stove from otthr hand and then placing it on her waist pulled her towards him more

"In this kitchen, I can't let you cook in peace, you know that" he said in his husky voice, bringing his lips near hers and licking her lips with his tongue.

Geet could control no more, placed her hands tight on his hair pulled him and took his lips deep within hers.. soon there tongue were dancing together inside there mouth going in and in both  pulling each other closer and closer, their hands roaming all around each other like wildness was taking over them.Geet feeling his musceled back and he was lost in her soft skin under her dress.

The care taker who was coming to say something about Mohit, was shocked to see them in this state, she felt she will faint seeing the passion they were with each other, she felt dizzy and voice came out of her mouth wich brought Maaneet back and they soon left each other.

Before Maan could say something Geet blurted out

"Are you paid to roam around in the house" but poor girl, what was her fault, it they were making out in kitchen which has no door.

Maan tried to control the situation and and diverted Geet's attention on cooking and signaled care taker to go out.

He listened to her and asked her to leave for the day as he was their to take care of Mohit.

He came back to Geet, now in teasing mode

"Don't worry jaan, I have sent her. We can continue after lunch."

"No ones interested. Now you can leave the kitchen."

"Why, do you fear you will loose again" Geet looked around to pick something to throw on him when he laughed and left'

"Ok, am off to order something for me" Geet immediately ran out of kitchen

"You don't need to, there's lot, you can have from it." He came near her, held her tightly from waist and huskily said

"First accept you made it for me too" Geet turned her face to other side

"Then I am not having it Mishty" "Mishty??" she knotted her eyebrow

He seductively ran his finger from her ear thru her side neck down to her arm making Geet melt under his touch

"Swwetheart kee hindi mishty hua na' " he said in his husky voice

"Accept it Misty or I will not have it" he rubbed his sttuble on her soft cheeks

Unable to take anymore, Geet dipped her face in his chest "for both of you"

Next: Mohit needs to join school
Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
Makpie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ds Maan is so dtrmind and he wn't fail 2 win Geet's heart again.
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesome  update...

mumbai truly has an effect on Geet... And maan was perfect in his decision to bring  her to mumbai... coz thats the best thing to cure her from the trauma...

Loved the update... maaneet moments were superb...

eagerly waiting for the next
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont,sooon

d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update really loved it...
Contionue soon