Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hallelujah! Vunerable ASR!!! Papa Ki Carbon COPY!

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Just well done .. Well Done Arnav Singh Raizada ..!!ClapClap STANDING OVATION!! ;)

Today Have FINALLY Accepted to Khushi THAT the MARRIAGE was Indeed Your Fault !! Finally Telling HER it WASN'T her FAULT and SHE isn't RESPONSIBLE !!!!
Wow just Wow ..!! I was wondering when You would say this !!! LOL 

And the way you were describing yourself .. *ahem* sorry I ment Dadi .. She sounds like a bad woman .. who believes in what she sees and believes that others a wrong if they don't believe in the same .. Hmm where have I seen this before .. ? LOL Someone give me a Hint!

Arnav Looking at his own AAINA  LOOL .. !! reminds me of a Salman khan Song!!

Today Mark it in your Calanders that he Accepted that she was helpless and forced into marriage and he stood by her in front of DADI!!

Loved that a weak and vunerable Arnav was trying to come out !! brilliantly done by Barun .. could feel the emotion ..  Finally .. Hoping to see him breakdown soon ..Big smile and get support from khushi .. and he stood by his wife .. !!

KHUSHI I BEG YOU TO POKE HIM ABOUT HIS PAST !! You Need To know if you have married a Killler or not aha (no hating .. Im joking) Sleepy ...He needs to open up to you .. You have already told him you history .. Its his turn .. !!  

Poor Nani .. she looks adorable when scared .. aha But im GLAD she answered Dadi Back..  .. EmbarrassedLOL Loved that she smiled when she saw arnav stand next to his wife .. !! :) .. 

Loved that Arnav Answered Dadi Straight .. Telling her which Rights are you asking from .. for him to answers her questions!!

So Today His DADI said He has his Dad's Traites .. Nani Said similar Thing in earlier episodes ..

Ahh I wanna Know why his Dad is portrayed as a Jerk !! .. Can't wait for it to be revealed .. It better be interesting aha .. !!

Was arnav the one who saw something that his dad did but no one believed him .. and then the mum saw it with her own eyes .. hence her killing herself :| ..or Arnav killed his dad .. the mum saw his body and she killed herself .. Or the 'Woman' came on the wedding day .. saying this is your Child look after her/him .. !! :O . (no I don't mean Khushi)..   

I seriously need to stop thinking !! Stupid drama .. !!

The Story is Finally Unfolding !! :D !! It's a Mystery .. If they can't solve it .. Ill have to bring Scooby Doo to solve it for me .. LOL

LOLLOLLOL The way his Grandma's go on about him and his dad being the same .. the song suits the situation .. and included Dadi in it too ..They are one Copy Family .. <3

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 07 August 2012 at 10:32am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

leezarithuparnatee27rishi_chhalsakwamrtdeeptha93poonam.gupta12babli0204chatterbugpriyankaaChaudhrytmChicanejoe_arhiAvi64whispereripkknd_hazelarchie_79sweet-fairysamin6angelic_leena_3-Smiles--Manal.A-fareeBornToShipArShiArnavKhushijodiSaRun.smansmitarSidda8fan145PhoenixRadarsamanthanaBewakoofchandana.sshagun_sarun-Gan--ElmoFuj-pieryrosepinky89LyssaPienoclapspleaseFazila~NestleToulouse

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hallelujah indeed!! Big smile loving this ASR. 
and didnt that sound like he was talking about himself? Hmmm, now i know where he got that ASR thing from Tongue loved it totallyyy! Loved how he admitted it was only his fault from day 1 of the marriage. Yaaayyy! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodi.x-bumblebee-x.

whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yep, Hallelujah!  I love Arnav!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Hallelujah indeed!! Big smile loving this ASR. 
and didnt that sound like he was talking about himself? Hmmm, now i know where he got that ASR thing from Tongue loved it totallyyy! Loved how he admitted it was only his fault from day 1 of the marriage. Yaaayyy! 

its a christmas miracle LOL.. I thought he would never admit it!! ..  It was like looking in a mirror him and dadi .. aha.. Oh poor boy can't see that !! .. so maybe he is like his Dad too .. :| .. 

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whisperer

Yep, Hallelujah!  I love Arnav!!!!!!!!!

it truely is ..!! ahah ..
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOL  Your title LOL

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 07 August 2012 at 10:32am

.x-bumblebee-x.

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hehe loved ur post - as usual cracked me up! LOL

.x-bumblebee-x.

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Great post dear !!Clap Well written Big smileLOL Coming to the epi,i loved ASR ! Just loved seeing that hag's face when he he said those fab dialogues ! They were just music to my ears !! Big smile Hats off Barun and Sanaya for a wonderful performance !Clap

.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top