Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I know why dadi thought of khushi being maid

suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys.. as one or two posts have already been made and i was thinking the same thing..Khushi's mom must've worked for raizadas and Arnav's father fell in love with her but he must've been totally besotted by her and thats why his wife committed suicide and blamed the other woman.

or maybe they did love each other but ASR's dadi didn't let them get married and he became really depressed and forced into marriage but then his mom  found out that her husband still loved khushi's mom altho' she's moved on and finally killed herself. 

Bottom line is maybe on subconscious level khushi reminded dadi of her mom who was a worker in their house and hence the misunderstanding..

what do you guys think?? pls comment..:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe!!! But i thought it was the awful tent like suits she wears!!!🤣 As all the other Raizada bahus are dressed nicely in sarees and jewellery!
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if khushi's mom is look alike khushi and working in Arnav's dad house then Nani and other relative must  recognise  khushi's mother so they can easily relate
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushimahek11

if khushi's mom is look alike khushi and working in Arnav's dad house then Nani and other relative must  recognise  khushi's mother so they can easily relate

well, i don't think that they are look alike to an extent they get instantly recognized but more like on a subconscious level there's a certain familiarity is what i mean..ofcourse its just a speculation..when u like someone you like someone irrespective but when you're like dadi, you probably don't have a reason but instantly dislikes someone and maybe in some way she reminded her of the 'other woman'...again like i said..this is all just my thinking..:))
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope the other woman is NOT KHUSHI'S MOM🤢