Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 71)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

[/QUOTE]

HEY MADHU .. 

how did u like the epsiode ?? 

Na .. aaj ka episode dekh ke . toh lagta hai .. haan .. hona hi chahiye tha .. CON .. 

itna jaldi past khule ga .. but woh lag hi raha hai .. ITNA bada trump card .. aise .. hi use kiya .. 

ab chalo .. saas bahu crap dekho .. 

u know Ruby I think we're being shown this saas bahu crap for a specific reason...they want that Arnav-Khushi to be strengthened by all these small small incidents...Assure Khushi her place in Arnav's life, coz she's still a little unsure about her place ...hez declaring her as his wife, yest he did in front of dadi & nani, & today in front of the entire family, incld Anjali, tomorrow...the entire world!!! 
[/QUOTE]

I think re-marriage is on the cards right..I have heard it from many sources (all on IF)..although I am not for it...if it needs to be done business wise then lets enjoy it...I was telling my mom that if I can see 2 oldies getting married and have a SR in Yeh Rishta...I definetely want to see A-K get married and have a SR...

This story is building towards re-marriage while giving Khushi the confidence she needs to understand her position in Arnav's life...the kidnapping track proved the importance of Arnav in Khushi's life to Arnav and this is for Khushi

[/QUOTE]

hmmm...u know I think dadi would pretend to accept Khushi, would suggest a re-marriage, & demand 'damadji' be brought home!!!!

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[QUOTE=Krishyy808]Aree saru...attracte nahi toh raat ke dhai bajhe 'oree piya mohe pyaar de' kyun tha...???
IPKKND ka funda...'jo dikhta nahi wo hata hai...aur jo hota hai wo dikhta nahi'...
Kuch samjhe nahi...ishliye the show named as 'ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?''
Nw NJOY...[

/QUOTE]

DC KI GH .. ROFL

orey piya kaun gaa raha tha??????? tuney koi aur serial to nai delhi naa???LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137725

here is the NEW DC .. its open .. pls reserve 
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Hai hai RUBY kishka naam leliya...
Yee bande ko 7pheron se koi alargic hai by god...
IPKKND no round round
MB 4 round round...
Dekhna hai toh dekho warna jane do...ghumat raho bitwa...ROFL

redwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

HEY MADHU .. 

Na .. aaj ka episode dekh ke . toh lagta hai .. haan .. hona hi chahiye tha .. CON .. 

itna jaldi past khule ga .. but woh lag hi raha hai .. ITNA bada trump card .. aise .. hi use kiya .. 

u know Ruby I think we're being shown this saas bahu crap for a specific reason...they want that Arnav-Khushi to be strengthened by all these small small incidents...Assure Khushi her place in Arnav's life, coz she's still a little unsure about her place ...hez declaring her as his wife, yest he did in front of dadi & nani, & today in front of the entire family, incld Anjali, tomorrow...the entire world!!! 
[/QUOTE]

I think re-marriage is on the cards right..I have heard it from many sources (all on IF)..although I am not for it...if it needs to be done business wise then lets enjoy it...I was telling my mom that if I can see 2 oldies getting married and have a SR in Yeh Rishta...I definetely want to see A-K get married and have a SR...

This story is building towards re-marriage while giving Khushi the confidence she needs to understand her position in Arnav's life...the kidnapping track proved the importance of Arnav in Khushi's life to Arnav and this is for Khushi

[/QUOTE]

hmm interesting .. 
I will agree this TRACK is for KHUSHI .. like i told u .. lets see the interesting turn next week .. on the celebrations of Janamashtami 

[/QUOTE]

but they r preparing for Janamashtmi today na...so u think it'll stretch till the next week???

redwine1

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Also past khulne main bahut time na IMO

Dekh na...so many things have to happen

1. Face to Face Confession
2. Marriage
3. Shyam re-entry
4. Baby delivering
5. Shyam being goody goody and then he will do something that his true colors will be revealed

AND THEN

Past

And so now I feel they are just touching the past issue so that Khushi understands Arnav better coz she needs to know him well to support him when the actual past comes out..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalmahamluvsbs

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Hai hai RUBY kishka naam leliya...
Yee bande ko 7pheron se koi alargic hai by god...
IPKKND no round round
MB 4 round round...
Dekhna hai toh dekho warna jane do...ghumat raho bitwa...ROFL

krishu dc... khula hai... r kar
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by paayaal

HEY MADHU .. 

[/QUOTE]

hmm interesting .. 
I will agree this TRACK is for KHUSHI .. like i told u .. lets see the interesting turn next week .. on the celebrations of Janamashtami 

[/QUOTE]

but they r preparing for Janamashtmi today na...so u think it'll stretch till the next week???
[/QUOTE]

haan toh phir ,.. kal celebrate karenge .. ya friday .. lets c .. kya batate hai Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal..mrinalini..

Go to top