Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 34)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
guys wats happening winey sam... krishu... y is everybody fighting??????
koi nai spoiler hai kya????\
i am stil at work...i def quit... this time...
i am the last one to know about everythin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1..mrinalini....ObliViate..

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

WOW...what a Power-Packed Episode!!

Two things especially caught my eye today -
One, Arnav trying to deal with his pent up emotions after being confronted with his painful past, & Two our Rocking Naniji & the way she stood up to dadiji!!

WoW...Naniji was absolutely amazing todayClap!! Loved her loving & warm tone urging khushi to take Dadiji's blessing... 

This scene again brought out the difference of personalities between nani & dadi & how the same incident affected these two in such a contrasting manner!! 

Both have gone through the same pain, but still one secluded herself from everything even ignoring her duties whereas another went on to put back life into these two very
broken, & vulnerable parent less siblings, burying all her pain, her shattered heart, her sadness inside herself, so as to give those two a new & rejuvenated life...& Yet never afraid of talking about the incident, never living in denial!! Loving Naniji even more now...what a Lady!! I am sure all these years, while carrying out all her duties, yet bearing so much pain inside her...Nani's heart must be saying the same lines as the title song - Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain.. Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain; Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

Coming to the Bedroom scene... he looked so broken & vulnerableOuch!! Totally lost in thoughts..his conflict, his pain, his frustration all was clearly written over his face!! Initially so engrossed in his own thoughts that didn't even respond to khushi but later on, not only comforted her but for the first time accepted every blame for the forced marriage, owned up to the horrible mistake he had committed!! Beautiful sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! 

WoW...Loved Barun when arnav was questioning dadi...beautiful voice modulation, very touching & poignant expressions..filled with hurt, pain, anguish, throat constricted...as if almost about to break down..Outstanding!! He moved me by his acting & made me feel every pain arnav is going thru...Brilliant Sobti...BrilliantClapClapClap

Zindagi tere Ghum ne Humein,
Rishte Naye Samajhaye!
Mile jo Humein Dhoop Mein Mile,
Chhaanv ke Thande Saaye!!

What & How Arnav spoke to his dadi today, It wasn't the 27 year old Arnav speaking, this was the hurt & pain of the 15 year old boy lashing out, whose dadi had left him when he needed her the most, when he had just lost his parents, & She even refused to even meet him even once !! 

Seeing her stopping khushi - the woman who gave him another life, who tought him how to love & smile again, the woman who is reason for his existence -- Even from entering the room, becomes the final straw & it makes him take a even more powerful & an Open Gesture!! He turns his back at dadiji, leaves the room while she is talking & stands beside his wife coz where there is no place for his wife, even he can't be a part of that place, immediately Demanding her to accept khushi & give her the respect that she deserves!! Wow...wow...wow...It was an amazingly touching & heart-melting momentEmbarrassed, very beautiful indeed, overwhelmed me & almost made me cry...actually at loss of words to describe the love, purity & sheer beauty that one line of arnav's held... Incomparable & one of his most wonderful gestures everEmbarrassed!! Loved khushi's wonderful transition of reactions - first surprise, then filled with immense pride & admiration at his love & support, & then shock, seeing his Attitude with Dadi, showing his vocal disapproval of the way Dadi is Treating her...beautiful expressionsClap..Loved the Camera Angle that time...made the scene even more beautiful!!

Truly, Madly, Deeply loving this phase of the show...full of passion, intensity, drama, love & romance!! Loving the IPK, CUT IT!!

loved ur post Aditi !!!!  mentioned a few ... Smile

1. Both have gone through the same pain, but still one secluded herself from everything even ignoring her duties whereas another went on to put back life into these two very broken, & vulnerable parent less siblings, burying all her pain, her shattered heart, her sadness inside herself, so as to give those two a new & rejuvenated life...& Yet never afraid of talking about the incident, never living in denial!! Loving Naniji even more now...what a Lady!!   ClapStar

2.  It wasn't the 27 year old Arnav speaking, this was the hurt & pain of the 15 year old boy lashing out  ----- TRUEClap

3. Seeing her stopping khushi - the woman who gave him another life, who tought him how to love & smile again, the woman who is reason for his existenceDay Dreaming  -- 

what beautiful lines are these bebe ... i can keep readin it again n again... specially the last one !!! makes me Gooo Aaawww Day DreamingSilly

am deeply in love with IPKKND toooHeart ... Cheers !!!! Thumbs Up

paayaaladiti07redwine1..mrinalini..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Can nyone tell me the exact meaning of Feminism...as far as i kn a movement or a theory supporting women's rights on the grounds of equality...m i r8???
This just nt mean a woman cant never be wrong in her ny case,...
Sry made this commnt coz i hv been readin commnts on Feminist of just supporting khushi if nt u r anti-feminist...
GOD cant believe ppl adresssing othr ppl with this, cause of these Fictional characters...!!!...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Fighting is the last thing on earth that we at DC wanna do...We're just coming up with different opinions..that is all!!Big smile

As Shakira says..No fighting..no fighting!!Big smile

And there's no new spoiler!!Embarrassed

paayaalredwine1

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hay saru...darling nd u will be the 1st one to put a break in it...hahaahha...:D...
Still in work...be quick dear...!!!

paayaalredwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Fighting is the last thing on earth that we at DC wanna do...We're just coming up with different opinions..that is all!!Big smile

As Shakira says..No fighting..no fighting!!Big smile

And there's no new spoiler!!Embarrassed
arrey fir theek...hai..i just logged in n got shocked

paayaalredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Again for the sake of discussion .. a corollary POV 
wasnt the above girl .. also forced .. for sake of family to get married to Shyam ??

emotional blackmail . how many % of women in our country succumb to this .. ?? its not even relegated to the bottom runk of the society .. its at the top most echelons of the society .. 

thats how u get dynastic marriages .. 

We are a country .. where women are objects still.. doesnt mind . if we have a Prime Minister or President who are women .. 
Women are commoditised' every day in our society .. 

Yes she was blackmailed into marriage ,.. if u want to call it that  .. if Arnav did an abhoring act .. why did .. Khushi let him get away with it . shey not walk out to the open arena .. say this two piece scum bug is blackmailing me .. if i dont get married to him .. he wil stop my sis wedding .. 

let payal & akash decide then .. she also basically under played Akash character right .. that the guy wud've gone with the wrong .. & not stand up for the right .. 

YES ARNAV is WRONG .. & HE IS REPENTING ..  maybe the way the maker is showing is leaving a bad taste in peoples mouth .. 

BUT to me .. he needs to own up to what he did to her before marriage ... like .. ruin her reputation .. try to kill her .. but . if the maker sits to atone for all of Arnav's sins .. the story aint going to move forward .. Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Most people here at forum come from or belong to the upper rung of the social ladder...Many are settled outside India for a long time,living in cities..and hence feels how can a woman be that mean to another woman!!

But lemme tell you..Due to my Dad's job...I live in suburban West Bengal...I don't live in an ultra posh locality ...and you'd be astonished at what people think of women!!Parents of educated,professional girls consider their daughters as encumbrance!!Parents who themselves are pretty well-off!!

And this attitude..as Winey said is more in Urban middle class families in India than anywhere else...For people not living in India..this might look unbelievable..But this is one of many ugly truths of India...!!
[/QUOTE]

once again . Clap
& this is for not calling me a BUDDHI in this one Hug

This is the dichotomy .. which is India .. a BMW parked next to a bullock cart .. 
anyone who has done marketing in india will swear .. that once u can market a ware in India . u can market anything anywhere .. 
Look at the diversity .. 

So while we dont identify with a lot of what is shown on TV .. i mean .. i was appalled . that mercy killings happen in our country .. but Geet opened my eyes .. 
I thot . child marriages were passe .. BUt balika vadhu opened my eyes .. 

Like this .. yea . social problems exisit ... a crusty MIL or dadi saas exist .. who have antiquated Ideas .. we may not identify with them .. BUT  THEY ARE THERE .. 

& GUL my sweet .. has to walk that tight rope .. trying to balance the urban progressive woman with the steeped in backward thot of .. semi urban india .. woman .. NOT AN EASY JOB 

suhanamausampaayaal..mrinalini....ObliViate..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

we are fighting .. coz there are hardly any gifs on DC today .. what the ... saru & krishy .. the whole place is devoid of colours .. 

to add colours we had to put khushi's pictures in that .. hideous outfit .. Angry

paayaal..mrinalini..

Go to top