Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 33)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Hay samm dont worry we r of same age group...Wink...nd i kn u r vry ballanced in case of supporting or commnting on ny character...i do read ur commnts...!!...chill samm.
Ppl taking chracters too seriously...do discuss abt thm...do analyse ovr thm...thr needs to be limit of commnting...(no offence to nyone)
abt DADI...see these types woman r still in this world its nt unreal...a writer cant creat a character 4m the heaven...thr always something related to reality...though i m also upset with too much humilation to ny characters...bt TRP end of the day matters...!!..

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I wish .. every one in this forum.. who calls themselves .. a matured audience .. reads ur above post .. Krishyy u have floored me today with what u have written above ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">@ bold : absolutely .. a character though fiction .. is REAL .. it may be figment of imagination .. but it is inspired from real life</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Clap
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">heres a standing ovation for u ..Hugthis is for not calling me a buddhiWink</font>

awww...thnxx rubyy*humblyy accepted*...
I hv always been a no pointer getting audience...(lol wht type of word tht was hope u understand)...nd its just reading some beautifull analysis through ur talents give me nothr way to look into it...bt i hv always take it as nothr branch of my knowledge tht i can able to see some other features of a TV show whos MOTTO IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT...
Having said tht i hv never got dissapointed whn i m watching the show like a Student wanting some entertainment in othr parts of her life...bt whn i will relate it to reality this is whn i will get dissapoint...
A show obviously has some connection with the real life bt its cant never be a full of reality...see the 1st episode, unrealistic things r always thr...i m saying all this coz i feel ppl relate it to reality too much..
Abt khushi's suffering who will like to see a crying face..noone...
Bt we r forgetting story needs to move...nd here also ppl hv complain of nt able to connect with khushi's emotion,whn thy r showing nd progressing a bit thy hv problms...sigh...Yesterday Khushi nd arnav convo was grt it was a clear cut shot of kHushi's emotion wht she was feeling...!!
Sry it become Long one...haha...
PS-me too also do rant here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everaishu30..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by redwine1

sampin see

though arnav has a bad past you have no rights to spoil
another girls life
remember kushi was just attracted to him
but she was not in love at that point
if he had nt forced her into marriage
she would nt have going through dadi words now
support is fine  the root cause is arnav

dont think i am taking on you
i am trying to explain

Nebuna .. hi .. for the sake of discussion 

this is a story being played .. Arnav the character has always been etched as the ANTI HERO .. yes he blackmailed her .. we have caught on to that .. BUT by marrying her in error .. he saved her life .. from a fate worse right .. what is to say slimy Shyam wouldnt have been able to convince or worse ruin her life .. 

barring making her sleep outside .. ( which she reciprocated ) .. what problems has arnav  made khushi face since after marriage .. 

hi
arnav is an anti hero
for any girl you would want to decide your partner for your life
even when our parents look out for proposals when they
force us for just an introduction between families
though we have the option to stop it
we feel bad
here this girl was given no option to choose her life
add to it if it did go worse
she had her parents support
she could have def made that use
because shyam dirty minds were known to them
remember she was not in love when she married him
though it is a fiction these are delicate issues
i am in my mid 20's and i know what marriage means
and a life partner

Again for the sake of discussion .. a corollary POV 
wasnt the above girl .. also forced .. for sake of family to get married to Shyam ??

emotional blackmail . how many % of women in our country succumb to this .. ?? its not even relegated to the bottom runk of the society .. its at the top most echelons of the society .. 

thats how u get dynastic marriages .. 

We are a country .. where women are objects still.. doesnt mind . if we have a Prime Minister or President who are women .. 
Women are commoditised' every day in our society .. 

Yes she was blackmailed into marriage ,.. if u want to call it that  .. if Arnav did an abhoring act .. why did .. Khushi let him get away with it . shey not walk out to the open arena .. say this two piece scum bug is blackmailing me .. if i dont get married to him .. he wil stop my sis wedding .. 

let payal & akash decide then .. she also basically under played Akash character right .. that the guy wud've gone with the wrong .. & not stand up for the right .. 

YES ARNAV is WRONG .. & HE IS REPENTING ..  maybe the way the maker is showing is leaving a bad taste in peoples mouth .. 

BUT to me .. he needs to own up to what he did to her before marriage ... like .. ruin her reputation .. try to kill her .. but . if the maker sits to atone for all of Arnav's sins .. the story aint going to move forward .. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89aishu30paayaalnebunaLizzy2012..mrinalini..

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
winey

thats what i said before too
only because it was arnav she did nt expose him
and she was ready to get married
because some where deep inside she knew
that he would never do any dirty tricks
she gave him a chance

but for shyam it was just an engagement
she would have stopped it anytime before marriage

Dreamer-89paayaal..ObliViate..

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
without all these blackmailing and OTT comedy
flawed characters
we would not be having IPK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Sarun_4everredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hug

winey

thats what i said before too
only because it was arnav she did nt expose him
and she was ready to get married
because some where deep inside she knew
that he would never do any dirty tricks
she gave him a chance

but for shyam it was just an engagement
she would have stopped it anytime before marriage

Big smileHug

hhaaha i am listening to radio on itunes .. a& they are playing : aaja piya tohe pyaar doon " 

& i lost my thots Wink

Completely CONCUR 

suhanamausampaayaal..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Again for the sake of discussion .. a corollary POV 
wasnt the above girl .. also forced .. for sake of family to get married to Shyam ??

emotional blackmail . how many % of women in our country succumb to this .. ?? its not even relegated to the bottom runk of the society .. its at the top most echelons of the society .. 

thats how u get dynastic marriages .. 

We are a country .. where women are objects still.. doesnt mind . if we have a Prime Minister or President who are women .. 
Women are commoditised' every day in our society .. 

Yes she was blackmailed into marriage ,.. if u want to call it that  .. if Arnav did an abhoring act .. why did .. Khushi let him get away with it . shey not walk out to the open arena .. say this two piece scum bug is blackmailing me .. if i dont get married to him .. he wil stop my sis wedding .. 

let payal & akash decide then .. she also basically under played Akash character right .. that the guy wud've gone with the wrong .. & not stand up for the right .. 

YES ARNAV is WRONG .. & HE IS REPENTING ..  maybe the way the maker is showing is leaving a bad taste in peoples mouth .. 

BUT to me .. he needs to own up to what he did to her before marriage ... like .. ruin her reputation .. try to kill her .. but . if the maker sits to atone for all of Arnav's sins .. the story aint going to move forward .. Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Most people here at forum come from or belong to the upper rung of the social ladder...Many are settled outside India for a long time,living in cities..and hence feels how can a woman be that mean to another woman!!

But lemme tell you..Due to my Dad's job...I live in suburban West Bengal...I don't live in an ultra posh locality ...and you'd be astonished at what people think of women!!Parents of educated,professional girls consider their daughters as encumbrance!!Parents who themselves are pretty well-off!!

And this attitude..as Winey said is more in Urban middle class families in India than anywhere else...For people not living in India..this might look unbelievable..But this is one of many ugly truths of India...!!

Edited by sampin - 08 August 2012 at 5:33am

Dreamer-89paayaalnebunaredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

without all these blackmailing and OTT comedy
flawed characters
we would not be having IPK

BANG ON .. 

THIS IS WHAT MAKES US SPEND THE BETTER PART OF THE DAY . THINKING ABOUT THE SHOW .  

we are HOOKED .. 

the day he ( ASR ) becomes .. a too loving husband .. we wil cry out . BUTCHERING OF ASR .. we want this .. we want this ANTI HERO .. we want this MAN to be FLAWED .. & we want the HEROINE TO BE PURE AS SNOW .. 

thats what makes us tune in @ 8:00 pm Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamDreamer-89crazyaddictionpaayaal..mrinalini..nebuna..ObliViate..

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
bye bye
winey sampin lizzy
had a great discussion
have to go out
meet you all next time

i will have to miss todays episode
and wait till 11

and banging our brains about a story

Edited by nebuna - 08 August 2012 at 5:36am

paayaalredwine1..mrinalini....ObliViate..

Go to top