Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 28)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

@Ruby - Wonderful to see Pause-Play back in action. And as usual you caught the subtle nuances of each scene so beautifully! Had to read it at work... and now have hooked one of my friends on it too... lol

@Ritzy - Missed you.. Cry

@ Lizzy - Yay!! We're still on track for 12-days of Christmas, and yes, ma'am I read this one carefully (I wont fail pop quiz again, promise!!) Embarrassed

@Payal - Wonderful dear ... Glad you touched on Nani..!! 

@msin - Love that you mentioned that malik does not have the same ring as Raizada - no it doesn't - there's WEIGHT in the name Raizada... ek shaan hai!!

@Sari - I am getting to wait for your angel and vamp, lol... Loved it!!

@coolgal (what do I call you?) - Awesome!! just awesome!!

Aditi, Mahim - such well thought out write-ups.. I am in awe.. This thread is so talented!!

If I missed any of you... sorry.. but I've read ALL the posts - I promise..and thoroughly enjoyed reliving the episode through your eyes!

Thanks a lot Madhu...

I Really liked your post especially the part about Past, Present & Future...& Nani being the bridge between the two!! it was superb...really loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Hey Mav,

Thanks for sending me the link... You know, I always say... trust the CVs and wait for them to surprise you... cos they always do !!! I'm a positive person and don't indulge in spoiler hunting or predictions for the show... and like to wait and watch before I make a judgement... I like to write good things about the Show in my thread... the Director's Cut... I started this thread with an extremely positive note on Anjali... when the whole forum was bashing her character... and for a person like me... I seriously have had nothing coming to my mind... to write one good positive thing about the new character... so I can imagine what the rest of the forum is going on about !!! Smile

I am quoting your post in
Blue and my reply in Pink !

Maverick & Rits .. MY 2 rupees worth of crap on ur pointers .. OH in case u dint guess it .. i am in red Wink 

hey dont take me for the PH here .. i am one of u .. but do understand indian TV consuming populace ( a tiny bit here ) 

I kind of went through the stuff and I have to agree these guys (PH and the Writers) are sapping my optimism for the show.  I am beginning to realize that I was way better off watching American TV than these Indian shows.  The whole show is going to hell in a hand basket and their way of reviving it is "introducing and old hag that is going to insult and torture the most lovable character in the entire show".

I absolutely agree with you... these guys have succumbed to the pressure of TRP audience... and to me it seems like a patch up job of last minute to introduce another character at this juncture... and that too with nothing new to say / do, but bash the fav punching bag of the show !!!

RITS : Well what are v protesting introduction ... of a NEW CHARACTER  .. or an OLD HAG .. i am going to go for Character .. this is practise of sitcoms all over .. introduce a new character to move story from one point to another .. u may identify & like.. or u may choose to hate that one . but this is the method used .. not only here in indian tellywood but in american shows as well .. 
unfortunately .. khushi .. is what ?? punching bag of the show . YEA .. COZ she is the female protagonist of the show .. she will be the one to get the good days & bad ... thats the way a story is always written . be it LOVE STORY OR SOCIAL DRAMA .. 

Last two days have been "hell" do deal with.  This attitude that just because the guy stood there with her, it is ok is just mind-boggling.  Let us look at the brilliant writing:

1.  Dadi mistook Khushi for a maid -- Why is that? -- Oh Khushi was carrying some water and looked like she had worked with some dirt -- what the f**k kind of a person does that -- so as soon as you see someone with some dirty water and some dirt on their face they become MAIDS.  OK let us say it is possible.

Sir, even if it possible to mistake someone as a maid of the house, for working in their own home... what the PH forgot to note was that we are living in the 21st century... and not 1960s where untouchability was rampant !!! The Daadi character seems to be straight out of the 1960's character... Lalita Pawar, inspired ! Sorry, but even the TRP audience will not be able to digest "Oh, I don't take anything from a servant's hands" !!!

RITS : u r right on the 21st century that we are living in .. yea .. but this show is for an Indian TRP audience .. has India moved from 1960s ??? We still have practise of SATI .. we still have dowry .. we still have child marriages .. .. hmm .. this show caters to a wide & diverse populace of the masses .. NOT just the flat screen viewing audience sitting in their homes ... hence .. some tracks which may not seem sensible to a modern peppy girl like u .. will be right up the alley for the lady sitting at home in kanpur .. or surat .. or indore .. watching the same from a old box tv .. 

2.  When she is told that Khushi is Arnav's wife, this OLD BITCH doesnt apologize, instead retracts from blessing her grand daughter-in-law.

The highest TRP generating show is Diya aur Baati... they show that an educated woman, married to an illetrate is helping him achieve things !!!

IPK's slot competitor is Balika Vadhu... ill practice of child marriage is now working on remarriage of their bahu...

The PH seems to have forgotten the pulse of the audience and is on its own tandem !!!

Hmm interesting .. DID U ALSO CATCH .. the old hag did not even pass her blessings on to teh SECOND BAHU as well .. she dint even acknowledge her .. the old hag surely had her panties in a twist when she came to RM  .. 

RITS :  i can go into details on ur pointers .. u know i have often HIGHLIGHTED the above shows . not only here but .. REDUX days as well .. looks like some of my thots mirrored here ..LOLLOL yea once again .. 

BUT let me add my 2 rupees worth neways .. the above 2 SHOWS do so brilliantly well not for path breaking tracks .. BUT coz they move the screenplay .. STORY in one DABH .. is yet to START .. & the story of the other BV .. is long since past .. both these serials .. OPEN a track .. & then CONCLUSIVELY CLOSE THE SAME .. 

Hence the audience sticks to them ... 

So, on one hand we have something that looked like a "brilliant" plan for redemption of an ass-hole character that goes down the drain the minute we see this Queen Bitch start her act but more importantly in the middle of the hell she is in, the adorable Khushi is subjected to more insults and she is supposed to just take them.  Honestly this is real "discrimination" on the show.  These nincompoops havent realized and a bunch of women working on they show havent even so much as objected to it -- shows that for earning a "living" people will accept anything.

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

MAVE .. they have to show dignity being lost to regain it .. if Khushi the character always had dignity backing her up ..( the dignity she lost in Sheesh mahal) . the story would not be where it was .. I agree with ur angst .. in part .. that the show needs to CLOSE LOOPS .. this is purely the reason .. why u r expressing ur rants .. & the forum in general is also doing the same .. THE PH for some reason is averse to closing a single loop in this serial .. its not about a admittedly sad actress brought into essay a tried & tested role .. 

THis is a country sadly ( being a women ) .. where .. when a girl has to get married . she is put on display .. carrying a tray of refreshments & meeting the prospective grooms family .. & if she is NOT aishwarya rai .. she is rejected ... so let me tell u .. to make a serial . with a very modern outlook .. when the country has not moved in real thots from the dark ages is Difficult .. 

Absolutely agree with you... Where is the Dignity of the female lead??? What the f**k happened to Star Plus's tag line... "Rishta Wohi, soch Nayi" What Nayi soch... 19 bloody 60s... when the audience who actually fell in love with this show because it was fresh and different from the rest of the shows... was not even born !!!

I so wanted to rant out last night on my thread... but since I made it a no bashing thread... I chose to NOT write at all !!! See, I'm a balanced person... I'm not a pro-Arnav / Khushi or pro-Barun / Sanaya fan... If I watch IPK, it's because I trust the CVs to entertain me... if they stop doing that... well, there are other, much better options available !!! and I go back to Gautam's famous lin... "Dekhna hai to Dekho" ... Someone please tell him, this is not how you sell your product !!!

This whole "bring in Daadi and unfurl the past" maybe good from a drama angle, but they really need to work on Daadi's character !!! The last 2 days have really disappointed me, and that's why no posts from my side !!!

- R 

RITS : .. Dont hold it back .. this is ur THREAD ..  U SHUD VOICE UR FEELINGS .. ITS NOT ABOUT POSTING .. ITS ABOUT . SHARING UR FEELINGS RIGHT .. WUD LOVE TO HEAR UR UNBIASED RANT HERE .. Day Dreaming

WHAT ACCORDING TO U IS SOCH NAYI ..  ?? till u are able to answer that . i wont be able to try my hand at answering Star's tag line .. 

Ok let me try still . u mentioned .. BV up .. is that soch nayi .. CHILD MARRIAGE . but till u dont talk about .. child marriage .. & how it impacts society .. how will u address the issue .. SO U MAKE A TRACK .. on twisted INDIAN .. women minds .. thats how u deal with the issue . this is the SECOND DAY of the character .. half of which went in hugs .. the other half went off in .. establishing her as a narrow minded ..steeped in old times kinda woman .. who was in a time warp ... 
IS that this the end of the TRACK .. NO right .. there is a lot to come .. so wud advice .. wait & watch ... since u have obviously understood & decoded the TRACK so well .. u know .. how it will GO  .. isnt it obvious even to the untutored mind THIS IS THE REDEMPTION TRACK .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamaishu30paayaaladiti07geetmaanluv

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Sumi- wonderful..all the characteristics of the ppl in the RM at this point enunciated well..way to go

Aditi- have always told u..young guns you are all..mature head on young shoulders."good Song selection..good understanding of the episode loved it.

Maha- written like a true arhi phanka ..simply sweet

Bidz- u're small yet perfect write up is always some thing  I wait for..very sensible and mostly precise.,concise..as usual u rock girl

Thank you so much Lizzy...really glad that you liked the song...I love it...the lyrics are just beautiful..aren't they??
Loved your post Dear, so happy that 12 Christmas days are being played outBig smile

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hey Ruby,

do u think we r all talked out!!!

redwine1

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by sampin

Girls...

Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!

It's nothing but a venting out of  a  frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...

it's too acidic...not only for the show but also for the forum members!!!!

Yep, it is meant to be ACIDIC.  Iritz said that I might have some fun discussing stuff with some "open minded people" on this thread.  So, let me explain why I wrote this:

1.  For some reason there is a percentage of population that either doesnt believe that Khushi was wronged or that she deserves a clear apology for all the acts by Arnav -- in face of a mountain of evidence -- I would love to discuss it with people who deny it at least once to see where they are actually coming from. I agree, Khushi has been wronged, & not just once but many times!!! & she did get an apology from Arnav...remember the biwi TV episode, Khushi twists her ankle, while applying balm Arnav apologises to her...that apology was all the wrongs he has done against her, knowingly & unknowingly!! Remember ASR is a character who believed hez always right...when he had to apologise to her the 1st time (ASR & Anjali's parents barsi episode), he had to practice saying sorry in front of the mirror, even then it took a lot of words & tears from Khushi for him to actually say it!!!!

NOPE!  That was just an apology and yes we did want to interpret that as "a bigger apology" and if you had read my post which I shared with Ritzy, I also made a post on the Pearls talking about it being beautiful.

But a meaningful adult conversation where he sits with his wife and simply says this -- and this can be done a million ways -- be it before or after he convinces her of his love -- would be:

I was wrong in throwing you off the first floor -- anyone for that matter -- my anger overtook my better judgement and you know it as you said when you forced me to stay back on that Nainital trip.  I was wrong in calling you a s**t, a wh**e and a Gold Digger -- that character assassination was completely uncalled for.  I am also sorry about the fact that I forced marriage on you using "blackmail" -- I fell in love with you way before that and I was about to tell you about my love when I came to that terrace.

Now to the family an open discussion about why he forced marriage and then clear her of any "wrong doing" with Shyam because ASR is the biggest witness.

With these done the rest is just a matter of them being Husband and Wife -- that is a true apology -- not this kakamami BS of holding her anklet and saying "sorry" -- I was ok with calling them BABY steps but these damn BABY steps are now interrupted by NANI.

2.  I dont know since when Redemption became a bad word!  I used to think that when someone does something wrong they should just apologize or make up! ...the word Redemption is not bad, but in what form do want ASR to repent?? 

The things hez doing for Khushi is his redemption...e.g.the gifts that he gave her on Rakhi celebration night...chana, Salman Khan poster, jalebi, gol gappe, the pearl necklace...He has realized that his wife is not impressed by his money, she never was. It's the simple things in life that give her pleasure & bring a smile on her face. Her happiness lies in other people's happiness...this was his way of saying sorry for all the times he has used the word 'aukat' & to demean her with their class & social differences in the past, this was his way of saying sorry for when he told her that, 'being Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizaada is a very profitable title for her, because now she has money & status attached to her name!!!' 

The symbolism of gifting pearl necklace was very beautifully explained by Ruby & guys on DC that day, if u can pls read that, u'll get what I'm trying to say here.

No one's denying that Arnav needs to apologise to Khushi, but he is doing it, just in his style!!!

See my text above -- we are not talking about constant apologies -- what he already started is the right thing -- he made her see that he cares about what she likes/dislikes -- that took some time.  But there are other things that a WIFE wants from her husband in terms of understanding.  THIS IS NOT SOMEKIND of a class punishment for the guy.  This is to make sure he has a great relationship with his wife and he lets her tell him all her likes and dislikes at all times.

The best marriages are those where the woman "feels" like she is in control because that gives her "security" -- this control doesnt have to be real.  YEP he is ASR but he is also human.  So far the CVs have only shown his great "control" powers being used against KHUSHI.

He fights with nani but shuts up, he constantly apologizes to Anjali, he cannot say a thing to Mamiji ...  But when it comes to Khushi he was all out there.  Now that he has toned that down -- we are seeing some development.

3.  Then there is the name game -- just so it makes it easy to dismiss people's opinion -- Oh they are so and so and we named them that so we dont need to pay attention to any points -- why?  it is easy to just make blanket statements rather than discuss something.

4.  Then there is the crowd that thinks "criticizing something somehow makes sure that IPKKND will go off air" -- just because people criticized.

First, Kushi was wronged there are no two ways about it.

Second Arnav and Khushi are in LOVE so they should get together.

That coming together should keep "dignity" of both sides.  Not just screw around with some "hero worship".

I am a fan of Khushi because of the qualities shown by the same writers -- why do I like Khushi:

1.  She is a strong, hard working, a person with self-respect, respect for her culture, love and affection for her family.

2.  She solves every problem with love and affection.
3.  She is played beautifully by Sanaya.

Now what is wrong in liking a person like that?  Does that mean that I will always think that ASR is wrong -- well you saw my posts.  My question is WHY DOESNT everyone like this girl?  She is completely non-controversial, she as a fictional character is just a good girl so why do people have a problem with her?

This a public forum, like there are people who have problem with Khushi there are also people who have problem with Arnav. We can't really deny somebody wanting to put forward their feelings for a particular character, irrespective of our own personal feelings!!! U said it, it's a democracy, where people have a right to freely express their feelings...& they are doing it.

U like Khushi's character, next time u read a post against her, pls either ignore it or take it with a pinch of salt, because at the end of the day Arnav & Khushi are just fictional characters, created for TV, for entertainment, not for raising a national debate!!!

You seem to be under some weird impression that I go after people that are against my views.  What you are doing now is "preaching" to someone you dont even know.  DID YOU EVER CATCH ME GOING AFTER PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR VIEWS???  COme back to talk to me when you do.  For now lay off that topic.

So, the "naming" population is doing so because they themselves are actually doing it -- being subjective about people on the show!

Now for why I had to make it acidic.  If someone is paying attention to this forum and they belong to the CV group, they need to know how strongly some people feel about this current situation.

k I don't know this, but are u sure for people as busy as the CVs are, they have time to read all these posts & act or react accordingly???

They themselves said that they get daily synopsis.  This is part of their god damn job.  They are entertainers and the better get in line to understand what people want so they can entertain.  Remember, they work for US not the other way around.  If I walk away and a bunch of people do the same, they dont have a living the next day.  So, it is a simple relationship -- I help them telling them what is working and what is not.  I dont expect that they will use everything but I am just ok with a few major things that majority want implemented.  That is all.

I havent seen a single good thing here.  No one is happy, there is nothing FUN, everyone is just deadpan in what they are doing ...by here are u referring to the forum???

DADI is who I am referring to.  I cannot see how this weird character with all the poison she brings is going to make the show entertaining!

So, if this continues the show loses its "uniqueness" and that will result int he death of the show...the show hasn't left it's uniqueness, it's still the only show on Star Plus thats stuck to it's tag line for the 1+ yr thats it been running...ask us girls, we're dying to c some romance between the lead & all we get are some stolen moments & the rest all drama...Wink

Well the TRPs are around 2.5 and some of you girls may want some romance but, the UNIQUNESS of the show was really in the treatment of a simple story -- it flowed and all the characters had a lot of HIDDEN good -- for the last few months all we have seen is "MORE BAD" coming out of people and Khushi becoming a door mat Bahu.

That is where the hell is.  Like I said in my post -- at some point, I will stop giving a damn so the hell with the morons -- there are a lot of options out there.

So, if we as critics who want the show to continue, cannot give good advise and think "criticizing" will only lead to "NEGATIVITY" (another favorite theme on the forum) -- we will be contributing to the demise of the show....ok I'll chance ur acidic comments on this but, I think u r visiting some wrong threads on IF!!!

Not everyone will have the LOVE for the show to keep giving it chances.  You guys are passionate about it and hence you are here on the forum day and night writing away.  Most people watch it for 20 mins -- if all they see is crap like Anjali getting jealous or Dadi practicing Caste System -- people WILL change the CHANNEL.  So, when our writers are being "clueless", we need to give them a CLUE....c the tracks keep changing according to the need of the hr & of course the TRP!!! The CVs have to maintain a fine balance between the two...to keep the audience & the channel happy so that they can survive in the longer run...

Like I said, this is not working for me.  So, I made sure I said it out LOUD and as clearly as it possibly can be said.  Whatever happens with them after this is completely upto them.  If they want some more people hating the show's direction -- continue with the GREAT untouchable dadi!

That is the fundamental basis of ANY democracy in real life as well.  Dormant people who say "oh someone else will take care of it" will never help change anything.  So, like anything in life, everything we do represents who we are!!!

I dont think we are people who enjoy a girl getting beaten up over and over again.

As for redemption -- What I am expecting is a simple situation where Arnav accepts the fact that his ways may have hurt his favorite human being.  Then just let that person know that he wouldnt do it again because he knows better.  If he can convey that to his wife, and make her comfortable, we actually have a Great Couple.

So, Your imagination of what redemption means is something I obviously am not familiar with....have explained above...Smile

Finally, the reason for the strong language is simple -- many a time yelling shuts people down -- those are the sensitive people but then those people hear fine and listen to everything.  But there are those that dont really listen too well.  To get their attention, you just have to SCREAM and say some shocking things.  That definitely gets their attention.

Now what I wrote is on at least 20-30 pages on the forum.  That may fall in the hands of the writers and the SCREAMING may actually have an impact because till now they have been dismissing everything as "ranting by hormonal females" -- the writer this time is a sane and generally very level headed GUY.  If they call me hormonal they have another thing coming.

Cheers.

K my replies r in blue...Big smile

Mine in RED right below yours!

Cheers.
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

hey Ruby,

do u think we r all talked out!!!

LOL

OH .. CANT TELL U .. HOW TIRED I AM WITH THIS CRAP ..  its  like the show .. koi bhi rant ( loop) khatam  nahi hota 

c i always respect another's pOV .. but then i have mine as well so i put it across .. 

its the micro analysing which is killing the mood .. 

C i understand where Mave is coming from . he is not liking the track . so he voiced it . COOL .. the same way a MAHA .. voices her love for the TRACK ..who is right or wrong here .. NO ONE .. its personal interpretation ..

SO IF U DONT LIKE SOMETHING .. DOESNT MEAN .. THE WORLD IN GENERAL DOESNT LIKE IT .. so u dont like .. someone else likes it .. THE TRP is still up there .. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausampaayaalgeetmaanluvaditi07

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sampin

Girls...

Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!

It's nothing but a venting out of  a  frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...
He is right in some ways.. From an woman's pov..I hate khushi being treated as a punch bag..but if u look at the story..it is probably needed so that arnav realises the extent of khushi's hurt at his hands..not saying he has not realised..dadi's actions seemed a reflection of his own till sometime back..this can taken as another step towards correction of mistakes ..

Maverick is right about the doormatish attitude of the woman in Indian soaps.the modern woman seems to put off audiences..or is it that writers have created stereotypes that have imprinted itself in ppl's brains..anyway u look at it there is a need for change in the way writers approach the woman characters

But thats what TRP janta wants Geet, thats y it's been shown...agar bahu ko satayenge nahi to maza kaise aayega na...did u watch Ekta Kapoors saas bahu dramas?? They were so damn regressive it was unbelievable... infidelity, polygamy, what not, & still they were at one time ruling the TRP charts & running for 7-8 yrs!!!!

Star Plus is saying 'nayi soch nayi lehar'...but they r still running for the TRPs na...

also the audience hasn't risen above the Ekta Kapoor fed saas bahu drama, they still want that...y do u think YRKKH is been going on for sooo long, even DABH is a saas bahu drama, where the saas has been very rude to her bahu in front of every1...no wonder it's ruling the charts!!! 

I actually think that this is an excuse.  If you remember there was a phase when Mumbai just made movies that were based on Hollywood movies.  I as a guy of Indian origin used to promote the creativity of Indians -- but the reports of one movie after another being a "remake" was just disgusting.  All the directors and producers used one like "the audience want this so we are are making these movies"!  Now things have change with the popularity of Raj Kumar Hirani, Farah Khan, Imtiaz Ali, selected Karan Johar stuff and the Adi Chopra angle of making some good movies changed everything.

These guys really had a chance to change the way the TV world is.

Also, all the women sitting at home want to watch TV.  So, most of the shows will kind of rotate TRPs.  If you remember the TRPs of this show -- they were at their best at the time of Sangeet leading up to the wedding.  They dropped from that time.

So, it is really a cop-out manufactured by some ineffectual writers.  I hope things will change for the better.

Cheers.

therez a huge difference in movie making & churning out a 5 epis a week tv serial!!! it's not easy to maintain the same strength in the script everyday for 1 yr running...actors, directors, timings, dates, & other technical stuff, do interfere...

TRPs also affect the way a serial is going!!! SP recently pulled out 4 month old show 'Sajda' off air coz of it's low TRP!!! Other channels r doing the same...

I agree 100% that it is a brutal business but introducing inconsistencies in the story and not completing tracks is an easier way to invite more trouble.

I also agree that movies are a very different business.  They absolutely are.

What I said above was an analogy -- when the movie guys said "we cannot make anything different because the audience wants this, we scoffed and soon enough things changed".

So what I was saying was -- I spent sometime watching at least 30 mins of each of at least 4-5 shows and I did not fall in love with any of them like I did with IPKKND -- 20 mins of it and I watched the 185 epis -- I started doing this in May of this year -- so I watched all the epis online.

My complaint is that these guys were way ahead of everyone else -- but they suddenly fell of into wilderness because they lost the plot.  They screwed around with too many things.

I was hoping that they were coming back with the "wooing" thing they started but, when Dadi came the whole thing is looking like it will fall apart again.  Recovery once is difficult with people -- they got so many chances because they started so well -- I dont watch any other hindi shows and never have -- never had the time.  I make time for this.

Why? because their first 185 were awesome.  Now this crap.  So that is what I think.

paayaal

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Guys off to bed.  It is nice to interact with you!  It is 2:30 here in california -- busy day tomorrow.

Good night/Good Day!

Cheers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1

Go to top