Originally posted by paayaal
Originally posted by sampin
Originally posted by iritz
Originally posted by Maverick29
Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!
It's nothing but a venting out of a frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...
it's too acidic...not only for the show but also for the forum members!!!!
Yep, it is meant to be ACIDIC. Iritz said that I might have some fun discussing stuff with some "open minded people" on this thread. So, let me explain why I wrote this:
1. For some reason there is a percentage of population that either doesnt believe that Khushi was wronged or that she deserves a clear apology for all the acts by Arnav -- in face of a mountain of evidence -- I would love to discuss it with people who deny it at least once to see where they are actually coming from.
2. I dont know since when Redemption became a bad word! I used to think that when someone does something wrong they should just apologize or make up!
3. Then there is the name game -- just so it makes it easy to dismiss people's opinion -- Oh they are so and so and we named them that so we dont need to pay attention to any points -- why? it is easy to just make blanket statements rather than discuss something.
4. Then there is the crowd that thinks "criticizing something somehow makes sure that IPKKND will go off air" -- just because people criticized.
First, Kushi was wronged there are no two ways about it.
Second Arnav and Khushi are in LOVE so they should get together.
That coming together should keep "dignity" of both sides. Not just screw around with some "hero worship".
I am a fan of Khushi because of the qualities shown by the same writers -- why do I like Khushi:
1. She is a strong, hard working, a person with self-respect, respect for her culture, love and affection for her family.
2. She solves every problem with love and affection.
3. She is played beautifully by Sanaya.
Now what is wrong in liking a person like that? Does that mean that I will always think that ASR is wrong -- well you saw my posts. My question is WHY DOESNT everyone like this girl? She is completely non-controversial, she as a fictional character is just a good girl so why do people have a problem with her?
So, the "naming" population is doing so because they themselves are actually doing it -- being subjective about people on the show!
Now for why I had to make it acidic. If someone is paying attention to this forum and they belong to the CV group, they need to know how strongly some people feel about this current situation.
I havent seen a single good thing here. No one is happy, there is nothing FUN, everyone is just deadpan in what they are doing ...
So, if this continues the show loses its "uniqueness" and that will result int he death of the show.
So, if we as critics who want the show to continue, cannot give good advise and think "criticizing" will only lead to "NEGATIVITY" (another favorite theme on the forum) -- we will be contributing to the demise of the show.
Not everyone will have the LOVE for the show to keep giving it chances. You guys are passionate about it and hence you are here on the forum day and night writing away. Most people watch it for 20 mins -- if all they see is crap like Anjali getting jealous or Dadi practicing Caste System -- people WILL change the CHANNEL. So, when our writers are being "clueless", we need to give them a CLUE.
That is the fundamental basis of ANY democracy in real life as well. Dormant people who say "oh someone else will take care of it" will never help change anything. So, like anything in life, everything we do represents who we are!!!
I dont think we are people who enjoy a girl getting beaten up over and over again.
As for redemption -- What I am expecting is a simple situation where Arnav accepts the fact that his ways may have hurt his favorite human being. Then just let that person know that he wouldnt do it again because he knows better. If he can convey that to his wife, and make her comfortable, we actually have a Great Couple.
So, Your imagination of what redemption means is something I obviously am not familiar with.
Finally, the reason for the strong language is simple -- many a time yelling shuts people down -- those are the sensitive people but then those people hear fine and listen to everything. But there are those that dont really listen too well. To get their attention, you just have to SCREAM and say some shocking things. That definitely gets their attention.
Now what I wrote is on at least 20-30 pages on the forum. That may fall in the hands of the writers and the SCREAMING may actually have an impact because till now they have been dismissing everything as "ranting by hormonal females" -- the writer this time is a sane and generally very level headed GUY. If they call me hormonal they have another thing coming.