Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 23)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by paayaal

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

WHATS GOT EVERYONE SO IRKED UP ??? 

THE PATHETIC DRESS . OH I HAVE SEEN WORSE .. (  pick up any old madhuri dixit movie .. & wallow in pathetic styling Wink

OR .. is something else the matter Big smile

Ok dress...no comments...mera to poora color sense bigad gaya haiLOL...

Dadi, m trying to dissect dadi's nature...Anji kutch kar nahi rahi hai na isliye...LOL

HOnest suggestion .. dont dissect .. the flaws are from script pov .. read ur comments u r bang on .. the actress needs to get into her role .. for the role to take shape ..

U know my hubby is from UP . i can write a encyclcopedia .. on UP women .. have a couple on my head LOLLOLLOL

The narrow mindednes .. is there .. its their mental make up .. what we call narrow mindedness .. is the part of what they have seen & grown up with .. NO RIGHT OR WORNG IN THIS .. 

Its way of lifeBig smile

I went to Lucknow a yr ago, my sister got married there, met a relative of hers, u won't believe, the lady wouldn't even accept water from me...y coz I had short hair, & was wearing T-shirt & slacks...thts the height of narrow mindedness...I was stunned...coz I haven't seen anything like this before...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30aditi07redwine1..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

THE PATHETIC DRESS . OH I HAVE SEEN WORSE .. (  pick up any old madhuri dixit movie .. & wallow in pathetic styling Wink

Dadi, m trying to dissect dadi's nature...Anji kutch kar nahi rahi hai na isliye...LOL

HOnest suggestion .. dont dissect .. the flaws are from script pov .. read ur comments u r bang on .. the actress needs to get into her role .. for the role to take shape ..

U know my hubby is from UP . i can write a encyclcopedia .. on UP women .. have a couple on my head LOLLOLLOL

The narrow mindednes .. is there .. its their mental make up .. what we call narrow mindedness .. is the part of what they have seen & grown up with .. NO RIGHT OR WORNG IN THIS .. 

Its way of lifeBig smile

As far as Swati Chitnis is concerned...she might be a good actress...But at first she needs to pick up the dialect...She's Maharashtrian but I guess Jayashree T too is...But am amazed by Jayshree T's UP dialect!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalaishu30aditi07geetmaanluvredwine1

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Online redwine1 :  this is 4 u ... read ur post dear n below are those lines which i loved !!!Smile

ABANDONMENT .. 

Result : THEY LOST THEIR IDENTITY 
his name has always been his EGO .. . because he knows what it is to loose ones IDENTITY ..   Clap

2. left sheesh mahal as a MAN OF 15 years
BOY of 27 years .. to claim back .. all that was abandoned Clap

3. does she for a moment have a look of guilt .. ( hand caught in the cookie jar look)  --- yeah man she absolutely did !! Angry

4.U GAVE ME THE BROKEN BOY .. i am sending to you .. THE COMPLETE MAN ... StarThumbs Up

5. Nani .. the GENTLE MATRIACH .. embraces Dadi . the CRUSTY MATRIACH  ----- loved ur comparison here Clap

6.  KHUSHI .. the ELDER RAIZADA BAHU .. THE WIFE OF ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..a proud . Arnav looks on   ---Proud Arnav n am lovin itEmbarrassed

7. IN MY HOUSE  NO ONE MENTIONS .. MY FATHERS NAME .. & U R MISTAKEN I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM .. ( oh well lady ofcourse he is not .. the father was a MALIK .. the son is a SINGH RAIZADA) .. 

8. werent we waiting for this moment from 1.2 years .. the MAN CLAIMING HIS WOMAN .. ------ i did i did i did .. we all didWink..

9. she is flabbergasted .. she is shocked .. she is elated .. she is estatic .. & OH YEA SHE IS IN LOVE .. & u finally see the expression of a WIFE .. who is reluctant no more .. Big smileWink     --- Yeah man [* Usher's voice] Big smile

Fantastic once again !!! PartyHug

btw was not able to quote ur post !!! so had to write this looonggg LOL ...
neva mindWink ...

" MAN of 15 yrs and Boy of 27 years " -  One BiGG HuGG 4 this amazing thought !!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

Its way of lifeBig smile

As far as Swati Chitnis is concerned...she might be a good actress...But at first she needs to pick up the dialect...She's Maharashtrian but I guess Jayashree T too is...But am amazed by Jayshree T's UP dialect!!

Sammy Jayshree T .. got time to prep for the role .. which this other babe did not .. this is a last minute addition .. 

this is   change of track addition Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

Nothing else Winey...Big smileAll izzz wellWink

And my Mom's a Madhuri Dixit fan...I watched few of her films with my Mom and I was just stuck catatonic...due to the gaudiness of her dresses!!

read some comment here on redemption .. kya hua abhi ??Shocked

Nothing really...Maverick's post..The guy says it right...But is too acerbic for my taste..His language is just too bad...and he came up with that 'redemption' thingy!!And that irked me..head to toe!!

Sometimes...I just wonder..Are they expecting a whole Redemption track??Is this forum a battle field for ASRvs Khushi??Seems so!!TThese people are Khushi fans..and if Khushi likes the fact that Arnavji stands up for her...then what problem do these people have??Some of them claim to be Khushi's Mother...Tell me...Won't a mother be happy to see a Damaadji loving and standing by your daughter??!!

paayaaladiti07redwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

Its way of lifeBig smile

Sammy Jayshree T .. got time to prep for the role .. which this other babe did not .. this is a last minute addition .. 

this is   change of track addition Wink

her excuse...she was in the ashram...Wink

aditi07redwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Online redwine1 :  this is 4 u ... read ur post dear n below are those lines which i loved !!!Smile

ABANDONMENT .. 

Result : THEY LOST THEIR IDENTITY 
his name has always been his EGO .. . because he knows what it is to loose ones IDENTITY ..   Clap

2. left sheesh mahal as a MAN OF 15 years
BOY of 27 years .. to claim back .. all that was abandoned Clap

3. does she for a moment have a look of guilt .. ( hand caught in the cookie jar look)  --- yeah man she absolutely did !! Angry

4.U GAVE ME THE BROKEN BOY .. i am sending to you .. THE COMPLETE MAN ... StarThumbs Up

5. Nani .. the GENTLE MATRIACH .. embraces Dadi . the CRUSTY MATRIACH  ----- loved ur comparison here Clap

6.  KHUSHI .. the ELDER RAIZADA BAHU .. THE WIFE OF ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..a proud . Arnav looks on   ---Proud Arnav n am lovin itEmbarrassed

7. IN MY HOUSE  NO ONE MENTIONS .. MY FATHERS NAME .. & U R MISTAKEN I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM .. ( oh well lady ofcourse he is not .. the father was a MALIK .. the son is a SINGH RAIZADA) .. 

8. werent we waiting for this moment from 1.2 years .. the MAN CLAIMING HIS WOMAN .. ------ i did i did i did .. we all didWink..

9. she is flabbergasted .. she is shocked .. she is elated .. she is estatic .. & OH YEA SHE IS IN LOVE .. & u finally see the expression of a WIFE .. who is reluctant no more .. Big smileWink     --- Yeah man [* Usher's voice] Big smile

Fantastic once again !!! PartyHug

btw was not able to quote ur post !!! so had to write this looonggg LOL ...
neva mindWink ...

" MAN of 15 yrs and Boy of 27 years " -  One BiGG HuGG 4 this amazing thought !!!Hug

WHOA sorry bella .. i just removed the quoting thing last nite .. since i write such boring long posts .. But if u guys want i can remove the NO quoting option Big smile 

paayaaladiti07BeautyForAshes

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

MOI BACK MY LOVELIES .. 

Nothing else Winey...Big smileAll izzz wellWink

And my Mom's a Madhuri Dixit fan...I watched few of her films with my Mom and I was just stuck catatonic...due to the gaudiness of her dresses!!

read some comment here on redemption .. kya hua abhi ??Shocked

Nothing really...Maverick's post..The guy says it right...But is too acerbic for my taste..His language is just too bad...and he came up with that 'redemption' thingy!!And that irked me..head to toe!!

Sometimes...I just wonder..Are they expecting a whole Redemption track??Is this forum a battle field for ASRvs Khushi??Seems so!!TThese people are Khushi fans..and if Khushi likes the fact that Arnavji stands up for her...then what problem do these people have??Some of them claim to be Khushi's Mother...Tell me...Won't a mother be happy to see a Damaadji loving and standing by your daughter??!!

Actually, ASR has done a lot to Khushi, half of which hez not even aware of...so the redemption they r demanding is for that...ab insey koi poochey, becharey Arnav Khushi ko chain ke doo saans lena ka to mauka mila nahi hai, ek ke baad ek dhamake ho rahen hain...poorani baaten kab karengey???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top