Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 19)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by redwine1

i think anji wil faint again

OH well .. so Anji is 3 months preggers is it .. or is she getting reverse pregger symptoms now .. 

kya bolna .. abhi faint pe faint faint pe faint ..

& begining mein healthy as a horse ... 

so this is Teej ka vrat .. ??
& khushi .. ka mehendi .. cone ?? hmm TELLS TELLS 

mera dimaag mein bhi ghanti bajjing!!!! maybe anji is also fasting for snakewa... n arnav manaoing her...Embarrassed

tu to khush ho jaa, agar Anji vrat rakhegi to Shyam ko ana padega naa vrat khulwaneWink
tere muh mein ghee shakkar... then they ll all stay like a happy family again... thoda toh twitching...snalrling n staring toh banta hai naEmbarrassed

Beta ab woh Arnav ka 2 1/2 kilo ka haath uth jayega staring pe...LOL

atleast something interesting... arnav n khushi rabba veying... near swimming pool... shyam twitching behind tat fake tree...Embarrassed
miss those epic daysDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Damn!!! waise RM mei privacy issues hain, ab tu unhe aur bhada de ek peeping tom de ke...

atleat woh disturb toh nahi karta... he is a well mannered guy...he does his twitching in peace..n then... tat bg tune playes... he goes away to plan n plotLOL... my baby shyamu

ur baby Shyamu is in Anjiz womb...will make an appearance whenever CVs seem fit for her to deliver!!!

main uss nakli baby ki baath nai kar rahi hu... i am talking abt mr daiyya ho himself... mere sapno ka raaj kumar...rocky, manu,rana or lallan ka boss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaltwisted_beenz

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
guys check this out fab

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 08 August 2012 at 12:38am

suhanamausamaditi07

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

a genetic disorder running in the family..answerwa pleez?

thats true lizzy 4 sure !!  btw nice post Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07Lizzy2012twisted_beenzIllGetOverIpk

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

another sad dress of kkgsr

Saru..is this a spoiler pic..gosh hideous colour sense

DO THEY EXPECT US OT COMMENT ON THIS ???
I MEAN REALLY .. ARE THEY GOING OT BE CELEBRATING HOLI NOW .. 

AAAH NOW I GET IT .. BASICALLY KHUSHI'S WARDROBE IS DESIGNED BY ALL ON THE SETS .. SO TO ACCOMODATE ALL FAV COLOURS .. .. WE GET THIS AMAZING.. RAINBOW OF COLOUR DRESSES 

OK QUES 2 : WHERE IS THIS .. THIS IS NOT RM ?? HOLLAND COVERS ON FURNITURE ???
Winey.. Mami has a partner now..khushi..bina barish ke Indra danush contest main..ha ha ha

Secondly..I think this is the storeroom of RM.. Khushi is picking up some pooja material from there from the looks of it

yup i also think its the store room... but she has mehendi cone in her hand...
n yaar her dresses are turning disgusting day by day...Angry
i am sending hate mails...cant take it anymore
Mehendi cone..is it for janmasthami.?l
Ha ha shanth saru shanth saru..pleez don't raise your BP fo this colourful plethora before u..Wink..dadi hai na teak Karen kheliyaWink

par Geet Janmashthami pe to mehndi laganey ka koi rivaaz nahi hai...like Ruby said could be Teej.
See I added teej as an after thought.but janmasthami mai bhi mehendi lagate hai aur jula julethe hai in some parts of UP..my friend is from kanpur ..info from her

jhula jhulana I know, mehndi I wasn't aware of...hmmm ok so is Khushi going to get stuck in the store room & Arnav babua to the rescue again...office stoor room rabba vey revisted...Day Dreaming
I am dreaming too.if both get stuck again the store room ..and the door can't be opened..wow.. No disturbance in the romance..it seems mehendi is a signal for any celebration., so any festival they apply mehendi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

another sad dress of kkgsr

Saru..is this a spoiler pic..gosh hideous colour sense

DO THEY EXPECT US OT COMMENT ON THIS ???
I MEAN REALLY .. ARE THEY GOING OT BE CELEBRATING HOLI NOW .. 

AAAH NOW I GET IT .. BASICALLY KHUSHI'S WARDROBE IS DESIGNED BY ALL ON THE SETS .. SO TO ACCOMODATE ALL FAV COLOURS .. .. WE GET THIS AMAZING.. RAINBOW OF COLOUR DRESSES 

OK QUES 2 : WHERE IS THIS .. THIS IS NOT RM ?? HOLLAND COVERS ON FURNITURE ???
Winey.. Mami has a partner now..khushi..bina barish ke Indra danush contest main..ha ha ha

Secondly..I think this is the storeroom of RM.. Khushi is picking up some pooja material from there from the looks of it

yup i also think its the store room... but she has mehendi cone in her hand...
n yaar her dresses are turning disgusting day by day...Angry
i am sending hate mails...cant take it anymore
Mehendi cone..is it for janmasthami.?l
Ha ha shanth saru shanth saru..pleez don't raise your BP fo this colourful plethora before u..Wink..dadi hai na teak Karen kheliyaWink

par Geet Janmashthami pe to mehndi laganey ka koi rivaaz nahi hai...like Ruby said could be Teej.
See I added teej as an after thought.but janmasthami mai bhi mehendi lagate hai aur jula julethe hai in some parts of UP..my friend is from kanpur ..info from her

jhula jhulana I know, mehndi I wasn't aware of...hmmm ok so is Khushi going to get stuck in the store room & Arnav babua to the rescue again...office stoor room rabba vey revisted...Day Dreaming
I am dreaming too.if both get stuck again the store room ..and the door can't be opened..wow.. No disturbance in the romance..it seems mehendi is a signal for any celebration., so any festival they apply mehendi
yaar but where is this store room????Confusedab kitney aur kamrey hai unexploredConfusedConfusedConfused

paayaaladiti07

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
another prediction****************

i think for last 2 months he is trying to kiss but at present i guess kushi wil giv and say this is wt u want..and ur shrath...ho gayeee...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnpaayaaladiti07Lizzy2012redwine1twisted_beenz

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

a genetic disorder running in the family..answerwa pleez?

thats true lizzy 4 sure !!  btw nice post Smile
Thanks pearlBig smile

paayaalBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Clash of the Titans...   

Amazing isn't it, two powerful personalities, separated by a whole generation & still so similar, not only in nature but also their words & actions, especially to that one person...Khushi!!! 

Dadi has prejudged Khushi & is not likely to change her opinion about her any time soon, as witnessed by her actions today!!! Even after being informed that Khushi is Arnav's wife, her grand daughter-in-law, a Malik bahu, her animosity didn't lessen...doesn't her actions remind us of a certain someone, who had prejudged Khushi on first impression & then proceeded to make her life a living hell on every occasion they met!!!!Wink

The fact that Arnav has taken Khushi's side over his dadi is not going to endear Khushi to her any further. Though it has definitely added a feather in the repenting ASR's hat!!!

After today, Khushi has not only her loving husband Arnav by her side, but nani, Payal, & NK are in her corner too!!!! In coming days, when the true strength of relationships would be put to test, these people together, would be the ones who'll act as anchors for those who will need them the most; Anjali, dadi, and prob mamiji too (b'coz of Anji)!!!

Today's episode would be incomplete without the mention of Mrs.Devyani Singh Raizaada, naniji, Childhood friend, samdhan, & BFF to Subhadra Malik, dadi.

Again, two different women, of the same generation, but look at the difference in their outlook towards life!!! 

One, who hasn't emerged from her past, neither has she let go of all those old repressed customs, a rigid, set in her ways lady, for whom it's either her way or its the highway!!! One who has once made an opinion would not change it, she's full of ego & prejudice.

Another, a matriarch, who, though rules her clan with an iron hand, it is gloved in love, care, & concern for everyone's happiness!!! She is the lady of today, who is a keen judge of character, & is a fair person.

What raised nani's estimation in my eyes were the following pts:

1. She introduced Payal & Khushi as the new bahus of the house.
2. She was disturbed by dadi's non acceptance of Khushi as her bahu & knew Arnav would blow a fuse, so she went to handle & explain the situation.
3. Dadi blames nani for her grand children's misfortune!!! Nani looses her cool & drives a few home truths of her own. She reminds dadi of how she had abandoned her grandchildren after that incident 14+ yrs ago, & had left them in nani's care without a backward glance. She had refused any contact for years or even acknowledged them, so blaming nani was not justified!!!
4. She didn't let dadi railroad her in accepting her (dadi's) faults...it seems to be dadi's habit, blaming others for her own poor judgement & decisions.
5. Nani understood Arnav's pain, sorrow, confusion, & anger, all directed towards his dadi. She comforted him, & also calmed him down.
6. When dadi stopped Khushi from entering the room, nani got very angry.
7. Arnav's decision to walk back towards Khushi, & his declaring her 'his patni' & demanding equal repect & acknowledgement of her status for her, from dadi, earned a praising gaze from nani.
8. There was rebuke in her gaze too when ASR was confronting his dadi...nani has raised better mannered kids!!!

Edited:

Points to remember Dadiji:

1.You can't walk back after 14+ yrs & demand rights on relations, esp when you were the one to walk away from them.
2.You might be living & operating in the Dark Ages, but the world has moved on a long time ago.
3. You are now in Shantivan, Raizaada Mansion, home of Mr.Arnav Singh Raizaada & NOT in Sheesh Mahal, Malik Residence, home to a generation of Maliks!!!

Did you Notice:

On Monday, on seeing dadi, an emotional Anjali ran & hugged her, dadi on the other hand didn't even lift her arms, except told Anjali that she was unaware of her pregnancy!!! When Anjali hugged her again, she awkwardly lifts her arms to pat her back.
On Tuesday, on seeing Arnav, dadi, removes her hands from Anjali's shoulders & steps forward & open her arms to beckon & then embrace Arnav!!!

Ques: why did she do that?? Is it another of her old prejudice regarding male child & female child, or is it something else???? 

What a mind blowing episode, on so many levels!!! A complete amalgamation of a range of emotions from anger, prejudice, sorrow, blame, confusion, to love, affection, trust, camaraderie, care, understanding. The time has come to loosen the shackles of the past & move forward towards the future, unhampered!!!

Pics credit: Saaru...Hug& Pearl.

The Entire post ..beautifully written !!! loved it ...
most loved : 1.Again, two different women, of the same generation, but look at the difference in their outlook towards life!!! Clap
2.  two powerful personalities, separated by a whole generation & still so similar, not only in nature but also their words & actions, especially to that one person...Khushi!!! Clap

luv n Hug !!!

paayaalredwine1

Go to top