Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 (Page 17)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Maverick29

I kind of went through the stuff and I have to agree these guys (PH and the Writers) are sapping my optimism for the show.  I am beginning to realize that I was way better off watching American TV than these Indian shows.  The whole show is going to hell in a hand basket and their way of reviving it is "introducing and old hag that is going to insult and torture the most lovable character in the entire show".

Last two days have been "hell" do deal with.  This attitude that just because the guy stood there with her, it is ok is just mind-boggling.  Let us look at the brilliant writing:

1.  Dadi mistook Khushi for a maid -- Why is that? -- Oh Khushi was carrying some water and looked like she had worked with some dirt -- what the f**k kind of a person does that -- so as soon as you see someone with some dirty water and some dirt on their face they become MAIDS.  OK let us say it is possible.

2.  When she is told that Khushi is Arnav's wife, this OLD BITCH doesnt apologize, instead retracts from blessing her grand daughter-in-law.

So, on one hand we have something that looked like a "brilliant" plan for redemption of an ass-hole character that goes down the drain the minute we see this Queen Bitch start her act but more importantly in the middle of the hell she is in, the adorable Khushi is subjected to more insults and she is supposed to just take them.  Honestly this is real "discrimination" on the show.  These nincompoops havent realized and a bunch of women working on they show havent even so much as objected to it -- shows that for earning a "living" people will accept anything.

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

These deranged and completely retarded writers dont understand the meaning of "Preserving the Dignity" of the Female Lead.  If they showed that Arnav insulted her, it was to an extent OK because they are in love and he has a "LIFETIME" to make up for it.  WHY on EARTH are these nimrods hell bent on showing every single character hurting Khushi?

What the hell is this FREAK SHOW? -- Constantly going after one single person and just making her FEEL LIKE CRAP over and over and OVER again? -- Oh Khushi may feel good, the guy is beginning to get closer to an apology, we have to f**k it up, how do we do that?  Well Introduce the QUEEN BITCH in addition to Manorama so we have two ugly hags running around insulting people because that is where we preserve "SUSPENSE in the SHOW"!!!  How does that accomplish the primary purpose of any TV show -- which in my book is entertain people and send them home with something warm and fuzzy?  Or is their whole goal make people feel like SHIT that they are actually watching a show and getting attached to the characters?  I guess these people who have never experienced a happy day in their f**ked up lives cannot show it on TV -- how can we ask someone that doesnt understand "Dignity", "Duty", "Happiness", "Joy", "Pride" all these nice words -- we cannot explain it to nimrods that understand just one word "INSECURITIES".

This introduction of another character who will be rude to Khushi is really a last nail.

This is one aspect of "CULTURE" that seems to be speaking to us.  People are happier watching others in pain than watching people living happily -- this is a representation of what Indian TV watched by millions everyday.  May be we are just watching the wrong shows.  They like taking someone who is Happy and Chipper and make them Unhappy and DOORMATISH and then say that person is MAHAN for some reason!

I cannot end this tirade with a "cheers" -- but the writers deserve some public humiliation for continuing to delay this "much needed redemption" of Arnav.

On the forum itself, there are some really smart and creative people here but like in any group there are a bunch of people with Vacuum in the place of a "brain".  In general when we walk into a discussion, we kind of size up some people with brains and ones that will argue just for the sake of arguing and will do it without any point.  But the problem with the forum is we assume that everyone has a "BRAIN".  Unfortunately after writing a few times, we realize that we are sooo wrong!!!  The Vacuum population is LOUD and always around.

Girls...

Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!

healthy discussion gaya bhaad mein...abhi dekhti hu who is this...

i ll be back bye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07Lizzy2012..mrinalini..twisted_beenz

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by redwine1

another sad dress of kkgsr

Saru..is this a spoiler pic..gosh hideous colour sense

DO THEY EXPECT US OT COMMENT ON THIS ???
I MEAN REALLY .. ARE THEY GOING OT BE CELEBRATING HOLI NOW .. 

AAAH NOW I GET IT .. BASICALLY KHUSHI'S WARDROBE IS DESIGNED BY ALL ON THE SETS .. SO TO ACCOMODATE ALL FAV COLOURS .. .. WE GET THIS AMAZING.. RAINBOW OF COLOUR DRESSES 

OK QUES 2 : WHERE IS THIS .. THIS IS NOT RM ?? HOLLAND COVERS ON FURNITURE ???
Winey.. Mami has a partner now..khushi..bina barish ke Indra danush contest main..ha ha ha

Secondly..I think this is the storeroom of RM.. Khushi is picking up some pooja material from there from the looks of it

yup i also think its the store room... but she has mehendi cone in her hand...
n yaar her dresses are turning disgusting day by day...Angry
i am sending hate mails...cant take it anymore
Mehendi cone..is it for janmasthami.?l
Ha ha shanth saru shanth saru..pleez don't raise your BP fo this colourful plethora before u..Wink..dadi hai na teak Karen kheliyaWink

par Geet Janmashthami pe to mehndi laganey ka koi rivaaz nahi hai...like Ruby said could be Teej.
See I added teej as an after thought.but janmasthami mai bhi mehendi lagate hai aur jula julethe hai in some parts of UP..my friend is from kanpur ..info from her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by sampin

i think anji wil faint again

OH well .. so Anji is 3 months preggers is it .. or is she getting reverse pregger symptoms now .. 

kya bolna .. abhi faint pe faint faint pe faint ..

& begining mein healthy as a horse ... 

so this is Teej ka vrat .. ??
& khushi .. ka mehendi .. cone ?? hmm TELLS TELLS 

It's an off-screen pic,maybeBig smile

And Teej ka vrat...Winey...Winey...Aapko bahut saare chocolatesEmbarrassedDo they wear Mehndi on Teej??And isn't it a new shirt for my boyyy??!!
sam... wat critical eye...rey...new shirt for the boy..def .teejBig smile
Will be another rakhi mish mash sorta episode

pls yaar shubh shubh bol... no mismash again... i m stil confused abt the rakhi one.. it was as if they were in a hurryConfusedConfusedConfused
It was  in a hurry... if they are either doing teej or janmastami.. where is the promo for that?? This is the first row of festivities post wedding na

atleast they were kind enough to shoot for a promo after 1month... i feel blessed...
i think it wil be teej... n only if shyam is coming back they show a promo... otherwise rabba veyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFiretwisted_beenzLizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

oh my god... sense of dress is amazing...

beeenaaa.is tat really u??? main koi sapna toh nai dekh rahi???????
Na re saru... Daughter is having stomach ache... so I thought since no studies.. let me enjoy

oh... hope she l be better soon..if u ve time... mera post zaroor padhnaEmbarrassed
I read everything saru... All the posts were amazing... I read yours, payaal, sumi dramacrazy everyone... I read when I am at work... but I cannot comment on them since I am reading on phone... Sorry yaara... Some more days and I will join you guys full time..

It is just that I had a sudden idea pop into my head.. and chandni was like 5 minute mein likh sakti hai to likh,... I did it...
mast tha... kaisey kaisey ideas aatey hai yaar tujheLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 me casa su casa samajh mein aaya..usse pehle ka naiConfused
Como se llama  matlab... what is your name??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..IllGetOverIpk

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Maverick29

I kind of went through the stuff and I have to agree these guys (PH and the Writers) are sapping my optimism for the show.  I am beginning to realize that I was way better off watching American TV than these Indian shows.  The whole show is going to hell in a hand basket and their way of reviving it is "introducing and old hag that is going to insult and torture the most lovable character in the entire show".

Last two days have been "hell" do deal with.  This attitude that just because the guy stood there with her, it is ok is just mind-boggling.  Let us look at the brilliant writing:

1.  Dadi mistook Khushi for a maid -- Why is that? -- Oh Khushi was carrying some water and looked like she had worked with some dirt -- what the f**k kind of a person does that -- so as soon as you see someone with some dirty water and some dirt on their face they become MAIDS.  OK let us say it is possible.

2.  When she is told that Khushi is Arnav's wife, this OLD BITCH doesnt apologize, instead retracts from blessing her grand daughter-in-law.

So, on one hand we have something that looked like a "brilliant" plan for redemption of an ass-hole character that goes down the drain the minute we see this Queen Bitch start her act but more importantly in the middle of the hell she is in, the adorable Khushi is subjected to more insults and she is supposed to just take them.  Honestly this is real "discrimination" on the show.  These nincompoops havent realized and a bunch of women working on they show havent even so much as objected to it -- shows that for earning a "living" people will accept anything.

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

These deranged and completely retarded writers dont understand the meaning of "Preserving the Dignity" of the Female Lead.  If they showed that Arnav insulted her, it was to an extent OK because they are in love and he has a "LIFETIME" to make up for it.  WHY on EARTH are these nimrods hell bent on showing every single character hurting Khushi?

What the hell is this FREAK SHOW? -- Constantly going after one single person and just making her FEEL LIKE CRAP over and over and OVER again? -- Oh Khushi may feel good, the guy is beginning to get closer to an apology, we have to f**k it up, how do we do that?  Well Introduce the QUEEN BITCH in addition to Manorama so we have two ugly hags running around insulting people because that is where we preserve "SUSPENSE in the SHOW"!!!  How does that accomplish the primary purpose of any TV show -- which in my book is entertain people and send them home with something warm and fuzzy?  Or is their whole goal make people feel like SHIT that they are actually watching a show and getting attached to the characters?  I guess these people who have never experienced a happy day in their f**ked up lives cannot show it on TV -- how can we ask someone that doesnt understand "Dignity", "Duty", "Happiness", "Joy", "Pride" all these nice words -- we cannot explain it to nimrods that understand just one word "INSECURITIES".

This introduction of another character who will be rude to Khushi is really a last nail.

This is one aspect of "CULTURE" that seems to be speaking to us.  People are happier watching others in pain than watching people living happily -- this is a representation of what Indian TV watched by millions everyday.  May be we are just watching the wrong shows.  They like taking someone who is Happy and Chipper and make them Unhappy and DOORMATISH and then say that person is MAHAN for some reason!

I cannot end this tirade with a "cheers" -- but the writers deserve some public humiliation for continuing to delay this "much needed redemption" of Arnav.

On the forum itself, there are some really smart and creative people here but like in any group there are a bunch of people with Vacuum in the place of a "brain".  In general when we walk into a discussion, we kind of size up some people with brains and ones that will argue just for the sake of arguing and will do it without any point.  But the problem with the forum is we assume that everyone has a "BRAIN".  Unfortunately after writing a few times, we realize that we are sooo wrong!!!  The Vacuum population is LOUD and always around.

Girls...

Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!

It's nothing but a venting out of  a  frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...

Another same old story "Redemption"...I've had enough!!I could go on..But that would seem acceptable and I don't wanna waste my energy..

So Amen to that!!

Edited by sampin - 08 August 2012 at 12:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzaditi07Lizzy2012redwine1twisted_beenz

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

DO THEY EXPECT US OT COMMENT ON THIS ???
I MEAN REALLY .. ARE THEY GOING OT BE CELEBRATING HOLI NOW .. 

AAAH NOW I GET IT .. BASICALLY KHUSHI'S WARDROBE IS DESIGNED BY ALL ON THE SETS .. SO TO ACCOMODATE ALL FAV COLOURS .. .. WE GET THIS AMAZING.. RAINBOW OF COLOUR DRESSES 

OK QUES 2 : WHERE IS THIS .. THIS IS NOT RM ?? HOLLAND COVERS ON FURNITURE ???
Winey.. Mami has a partner now..khushi..bina barish ke Indra danush contest main..ha ha ha

Secondly..I think this is the storeroom of RM.. Khushi is picking up some pooja material from there from the looks of it

yup i also think its the store room... but she has mehendi cone in her hand...
n yaar her dresses are turning disgusting day by day...Angry
i am sending hate mails...cant take it anymore
Mehendi cone..is it for janmasthami.?l
Ha ha shanth saru shanth saru..pleez don't raise your BP fo this colourful plethora before u..Wink..dadi hai na teak Karen kheliyaWink

par Geet Janmashthami pe to mehndi laganey ka koi rivaaz nahi hai...like Ruby said could be Teej.
See I added teej as an after thought.but janmasthami mai bhi mehendi lagate hai aur jula julethe hai in some parts of UP..my friend is from kanpur ..info from her

jhula jhulana I know, mehndi I wasn't aware of...hmmm ok so is Khushi going to get stuck in the store room & Arnav babua to the rescue again...office stoor room rabba vey revisted...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFiretwisted_beenzLizzy2012

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

i think anji wil faint again

OH well .. so Anji is 3 months preggers is it .. or is she getting reverse pregger symptoms now .. 

kya bolna .. abhi faint pe faint faint pe faint ..

& begining mein healthy as a horse ... 

so this is Teej ka vrat .. ??
& khushi .. ka mehendi .. cone ?? hmm TELLS TELLS 

mera dimaag mein bhi ghanti bajjing!!!! maybe anji is also fasting for snakewa... n arnav manaoing her...Embarrassed

tu to khush ho jaa, agar Anji vrat rakhegi to Shyam ko ana padega naa vrat khulwaneWink
tere muh mein ghee shakkar... then they ll all stay like a happy family again... thoda toh twitching...snalrling n staring toh banta hai naEmbarrassed

Beta ab woh Arnav ka 2 1/2 kilo ka haath uth jayega staring pe...LOL

atleast something interesting... arnav n khushi rabba veying... near swimming pool... shyam twitching behind tat fake tree...Embarrassed
miss those epic daysDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Damn!!! waise RM mei privacy issues hain, ab tu unhe aur bhada de ek peeping tom de ke...

atleat woh disturb toh nahi karta... he is a well mannered guy...he does his twitching in peace..n then... tat bg tune playes... he goes away to plan n plotLOL... my baby shyamu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFiretwisted_beenzLizzy2012

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

oh my god... sense of dress is amazing...

beeenaaa.is tat really u??? main koi sapna toh nai dekh rahi???????
Na re saru... Daughter is having stomach ache... so I thought since no studies.. let me enjoy

oh... hope she l be better soon..if u ve time... mera post zaroor padhnaEmbarrassed
I read everything saru... All the posts were amazing... I read yours, payaal, sumi dramacrazy everyone... I read when I am at work... but I cannot comment on them since I am reading on phone... Sorry yaara... Some more days and I will join you guys full time..

It is just that I had a sudden idea pop into my head.. and chandni was like 5 minute mein likh sakti hai to likh,... I did it...
mast tha... kaisey kaisey ideas aatey hai yaar tujheLOL
 me casa su casa samajh mein aaya..usse pehle ka naiConfused
Como se llama  matlab... what is your name??

aisa kya??? fir theek hai... u know hum bharath main iss bhashaa ka prayog nahi kartey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz

Go to top