Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

i ve feeling tat they ll stretch it a bit more.. n she ll phodo the bomb!!!😕

Oh yes they will stretch it for sure...

Well Dadi is serving couple of purposes...Khushi knows where she stands with Arnav (right beside him) and Khushi is getting a better understanding of Arnav and what makes him.

Shyam will play his dirty tricks and I also think he is somehow linked to the past as well...since he is the villian he has to be there in the past as well...

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

yaar i am shaant .. kisne bola .. ask my hubby .. woh haas dega .. ðŸ˜‰

ok .. now the voice of caution .. the TRP will rise .. but slowly slowly .. 

meri jurrat that i ll cal ya ashant????? even if all the actors go on chutty..n we only see body doubles key back scene through out the day.. u ll find somethin nice about the epi...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
i was talkin abt maham
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Ruby

Havent seen episode yet - par kal precap dekh ke soch rahi thi... 

She is sleeping with her hair loose
Her dupatta in-between the pillows...hmmm...

They look like they've already done it!!

Because remember I said the CON has to occur BEFORE the renewal. 

I DID think Dadi had an ulterior motive for hating her so much right from the get-go!😃

So... looks like...??

Bitwa ko performance problems ho raha hai kya? ðŸ˜‰

HEY MADHU .. 

how did u like the epsiode ?? 

Na .. aaj ka episode dekh ke . toh lagta hai .. haan .. hona hi chahiye tha .. CON .. 

itna jaldi past khule ga .. but woh lag hi raha hai .. ITNA bada trump card .. aise .. hi use kiya .. 

ab chalo .. saas bahu crap dekho .. 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaR-jeesa

Oh yes they will stretch it for sure...

Well Dadi is serving couple of purposes...Khushi knows where she stands with Arnav (right beside him) and Khushi is getting a better understanding of Arnav and what makes him.

Shyam will play his dirty tricks and I also think he is somehow linked to the past as well...since he is the villian he has to be there in the past as well...

yup he is def in their past... n dadi is really rude to khushi bec of him... bec nani asked her tat normally u don behave this way wats wrong
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail

thats the only thing they are good it... now they ve fallen in love also... wats wrong???? they need a therapist...😆😆😆

To play devil's advocate...I dont think Arnav was in the right frame of mind to do it...When they do it I want both of them to be happy because they are together...not depressed..

BTW I actually liked the song...the tone was perfect...Khushi keeping in mind Arnav's mood was not OTT and the dialogue afterwards...I dont want to change you...I loved that dialogue..
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thats the only thing they are good it... now they ve fallen in love also... wats wrong???? they need a therapist...😆😆😆

yaar every1 in that house needs a therapist:...😆...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

meri jurrat that i ll cal ya ashant????? even if all the actors go on chutty..n we only see body doubles key back scene through out the day.. u ll find somethin nice about the epi...😆
i was talkin abt maham

U know what .. i shud . send u some of my acerbic posts .. 

u shud've read the post i made on the second TERI MERI . song seq .. u wud know .. how ashaant i am .. 

u shud've read my stinker mails . to PH , director .. & production head .. u will know how ashaant i am .. 
.😆

I am now happy u r taking the vamp role .. i can now .. try being angelic 
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail

yup he is def in their past... n dadi is really rude to khushi bec of him... bec nani asked her tat normally u don behave this way wats wrong

Which also ties in that Shyam is invovled in the past...Per Arnav and Nani, Anjali did not know the whereabouts of Dadi and so she could not have told him about her...and so he knew where she was...

UNLESS...
This is Anjali - Shyam ka plan...
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud episode na...Only ARSHI scenes FAB...bakki sabb hayee hayee kya hui gawa...ROFL..
Btw looks like anji may hv twins ek pe ek free..
Thn my POST on Baby-bump will an appropriate one...hahhaa...chalo aaj dalti hoon..
Btw tells me Iis akash was agin on pink may be tht was light pink na...hmm????
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

U know what .. i shud . send u some of my acerbic posts .. 

u shud've read the post i made on the second TERI MERI . song seq .. u wud know .. how ashaant i am .. 

u shud've read my stinker mails . to PH , director .. & production head .. u will know how ashaant i am .. 
.😆

I am now happy u r taking the vamp role .. i can now .. try being angelic 

pls email them to me if u sti ve them...i love readng such posts..😆😆😆😆