Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

wohi main sochu...😳
tere liyeπŸ˜† payalia

thnxs ...meri mooh dekhai nahi hui thi, tune kara di...πŸ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

GUYS .. .

LETS DO A PLAY ON THESE GIFS .. 

CAN U GUYS MAKE A STORY OF IPK .. IN GIFS .. TAKE ONLY THE MOST IMP MOMENTS .. & THEN LETS POST IT AS A DC SPECIAL  OR OUTSIDE IN THE MAIN FORUM .. 

THIS IS TRULY FAB .. I AM LOVING IT 

dint understand... properly...zara explain again peeleej

Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Ola Amigos...

How is everyone today. What we discussing...Just read this page and saw "marital rape" and I was like WHAAAT!!!!!

Forumwasi are crazy...yahan teenagers go about kissing each other in real life and when a husband kisses his wife who is all eager to reciprocate there is a huge hue and cry...

For me the reason why IPK works is because of BOTH Arnav and Khushi...they are flawed which makes them real...no one is perfect...

HOLA Priya love . 

howdy .. 

YEH KYA MAHA ..  blank post ?? 

chalo did u see the multi colored eye sore of a dress of khushi ?

Ruby😑
Originally posted by paayaal

thnxs ...meri mooh dekhai nahi hui thi, tune kara di...πŸ‘
kyu nai hui thi...sun yeh dekha hai???

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
Behena log kaisan ho?
Moi back for some time
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

dint understand... properly...zara explain again peeleej

hahaahhhah' gud 1 

can u make a story of IPK .. that is all the moments which made the whole story of IPK till date .. like .. starting from fashion show to dargah .. to teej diwali & all stuff .. 
with a small write up . the way u'll put now above ur gif . on how the story moved .. 

IT WILL ROCK .. unique .. stuff 
& we can either .. make a special DC . for the weekend . & post it there .. or . post it on main forum ?? 

typos yaar..my little one playing with keyboard...soothi phi nahi hein...mera dimaag kharab karreha hai.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..how old is she/he???
3 yrs ...she used to sleep in the afternoon...but today don't know..full on masti mood mai hai.😊
Originally posted by paayaal

Ruby😑

Just saw the pic of Khushi's multi color dress...OMG...Poor Sanaya...WHY GOD WHY...

hahaahhhah' gud 1 

can u make a story of IPK .. that is all the moments which made the whole story of IPK till date .. like .. starting from fashion show to dargah .. to teej diwali & all stuff .. 
with a small write up . the way u'll put now above ur gif . on how the story moved .. 

IT WILL ROCK .. unique .. stuff 
& we can either .. make a special DC . for the weekend . & post it there .. or . post it on main forum ?? 
Wow ,,what a beautiful idea,,saru and Krishyy are u guys game??