Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: redwine1

we are fighting .. coz there are hardly any gifs on DC today .. what the ... saru & krishy .. the whole place is devoid of colours .. 

to add colours we had to put khushi's pictures in that .. hideous outfit .. πŸ˜‘

lol...finally someone is missing us... i am just going home...wait... barish kar doongi gifs ki... love u all..bye
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Winyy...r u watching madhubala...i thought u lov DD
nd i just saw a promo of tht...looks like nothr forced marrige in the bank of GH...bande me kuch takniki khrabi hai sayad...LOL..:p
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okie..Dokie Guys!!

After many days..had such a great constructive conversation...😳

Thanks for creating this space once again...πŸ˜›

Will be joining you guys later..after the epi ends!!πŸ˜‰

Till then..Buh bye😳

And Winey..you are not a Buddhi and you know that..πŸ€—
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect..sammy..they are equals like I have always said..the kidnapping was  I felt the redemption and realisation for khushi more than arnav..whereas this is theviceversa track for arnav more than khushi..both the tracks were designed in such a way that the they ultimately become a couple..move forward as a couple.one more thing the post was an answer to mav acc to my pov for this particular track..I hadn't written this in totality..I guess the phangirl in u was upset..u may disagree with it..but why did khushi fall in arnav and vice versa is not question which needs to be asked now..they were initially attracted to each other is the truth..pulled towards each other by a force unnamed is the truth..let me say destiny put them together..

Love came later in the equation..khushi accepting his diaboliical personality and arnav accepting her idiosyncrasies were part and parcel of falling in love.though khushi occupies a special place in heart.I watch the show for  the love I bear for arnav and khushi..no two views about that..

Coming about dadi..I felt dadi though fossilised she is in her views..she reflects what arnav was before he met khushi. Though arnav has beens scarred by his past,his genetics to have played a part in defining his personality..nobody can escape genetics,,neither you nor me..Yeah,I agree about pseudo feminism bit which turns right winged most of the times and do appreciate dadi's introduction from that pov ...though there is nothing wrong in  being proud of one's feminism..

[/QUOTE]

This is my confusion..Lizzy...Today anyone supporting Khushi is a proud feminist..and anyone supporting ASR is an insensible fan girl??...Doesn't feminism have a boundary??Does that mean bashing anyone and everyone?Arnav and Khushi are both learning,right??!!!Maybe their circumstances are mature...but at the end of the day they are young..And they'll both stumble in the road of life..They still have communication problems...They are learning to live..to love..and they both will make mistakes...

And as far as feminism issues are concerned...I prefer to be rather a humanist than a feminist...I would not support any wrong or injustice meted out to any human being...And one can always support Khushi..But a Khushi VS ASR war is definitely not a pleasant thing to watch !!

All said and done..You know this is totally my opinion...and I really like you Lizzy...Here on DC..You and Winey know me for a pretty long time,right??!!So you guys know me more than anyone hereπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
U know what  sammy dear..people confuse feminism with its Militant counterpart..think feminism is a taboo.let me clear this to u..being a feminist need not taken in context  with 1950's bra burning militant one or what  can be called as the simon de bevour  brand of feminism..feminism is just being proud of being a woman in all her essence ..when does this pride stop one being a humanist..actually this should enhance it..

Coming to the show..I know u are confused because u read too much into ppl who post in the forum.. they are subjective audiences who don't know Wht it is rise above one's pov and look at the beauty of creation objectively..u know my opinion about u..that is I find u  mature beyond  your age but the exposure to the real world  will give an insight of what I am talking about..everything is not  demarcated into black or white  zones here.there are greys areas u need to delve into before u understand what I am talking about..so read everybody pov's carefully ..have an individualistic opinion and tread  that path  carefully leaving room for flexibility..as for arnav and khushi they are learning..they will continue to learn ..so enjoy their learning curve

Btw it was nice to know that  a young gun  is trying to reason out her stance..I love u for that sammy
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Bye saru...cya...LOL...yhee finally someone missing us...hahhha...thnk GOD...!!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

just viewed a post !!! new name for Dadi is " Dettol Dadi " !!!πŸ˜†
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
now all of u all throw ur tension out of ur mind nd njoy ME nd SARU 's crminal company presents...GIF GIF>>>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...here we go...

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
saru waiting for U...bt may be whn u will come i may be off from my lappy...😭
imageπŸ˜†
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishyy808

@Winyy...r u watching madhubala...i thought u lov DD
nd i just saw a promo of tht...looks like nothr forced marrige in the bank of GH...bande me kuch takniki khrabi hai sayad...LOL..:p

yaar i started .. watching Madhubala . i dint like the making .. to OTT for my taste .. I love DD .. yea true . OH what a beauty that girl is .. 

i will restart now .. is it gripping?? 
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishyy808

now all of u all throw ur tension out of ur mind nd njoy ME nd SARU 's crminal company presents...GIF GIF>>>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...here we go...

NOW DC IS ROCKING .. 

WAH WAH .. THIS ONE IS FOR ME .. ASR WAALA πŸ˜‰