Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: paayaal

therez a huge difference in movie making & churning out a 5 epis a week tv serial!!! it's not easy to maintain the same strength in the script everyday for 1 yr running...actors, directors, timings, dates, & other technical stuff, do interfere...

TRPs also affect the way a serial is going!!! SP recently pulled out 4 month old show 'Sajda' off air coz of it's low TRP!!! Other channels r doing the same...

I agree 100% that it is a brutal business but introducing inconsistencies in the story and not completing tracks is an easier way to invite more trouble.

I also agree that movies are a very different business.  They absolutely are.

What I said above was an analogy -- when the movie guys said "we cannot make anything different because the audience wants this, we scoffed and soon enough things changed".

So what I was saying was -- I spent sometime watching at least 30 mins of each of at least 4-5 shows and I did not fall in love with any of them like I did with IPKKND -- 20 mins of it and I watched the 185 epis -- I started doing this in May of this year -- so I watched all the epis online.

My complaint is that these guys were way ahead of everyone else -- but they suddenly fell of into wilderness because they lost the plot.  They screwed around with too many things.

I was hoping that they were coming back with the "wooing" thing they started but, when Dadi came the whole thing is looking like it will fall apart again.  Recovery once is difficult with people -- they got so many chances because they started so well -- I dont watch any other hindi shows and never have -- never had the time.  I make time for this.

Why? because their first 185 were awesome.  Now this crap.  So that is what I think.
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys off to bed.  It is nice to interact with you!  It is 2:30 here in california -- busy day tomorrow.

Good night/Good Day!

Cheers.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Wow aditi amazing postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Very well written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just loved the episode sooo much

Thanks a lot dear...Really glad that you liked it πŸ˜ƒ!!
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 HI ALL .. IN THE ABSENCE OF RITZY .. ( IRTIZ) .. I AM TAKING THE ONUS OF WRITING THIS 

JUST WANTED TO REQUEST PEOPLE .. PLS SHARE UR VIEWS .. WELCOME FOR THAT . BUT PLEASE DO SO MAINTAINING THE FORUM RULES ..  OR THE ENTIRE THREAD GETS DEBARRED .. 

ALSO .. THIS IS A DISCUSSION .. PLEASE PUT UR POV ACROSS .. BUT DO NOT DENIGRATE & ABUSE THE OTHER IF THEIR VIEW IS NOT MATCHING WITH YOUR S .. 

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: redwine1

HI ALL .. IN THE ABSENCE OF RITZY .. ( IRTIZ) .. I AM TAKING THE ONUS OF WRITING THIS 

JUST WANTED TO REQUEST PEOPLE .. PLS SHARE UR VIEWS .. WELCOME FOR THAT . BUT PLEASE DO SO MAINTAINING THE FORUM RULES ..  OR THE ENTIRE THREAD GETS DEBARRED .. 

ALSO .. THIS IS A DISCUSSION .. PLEASE PUT UR POV ACROSS .. BUT DO NOT DENIGRATE & ABUSE THE OTHER IF THEIR VIEW IS NOT MATCHING WITH YOUR S .. 

@ redwine sorry if i offend anyone...its just that this topic posted here so i commented here...unfortunately i saw the comments on fb.
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu30

@ redwine sorry if i offend anyone...its just that this topic posted here so i commented here...unfortunately i saw the comments on fb.

OYE AISHU .. 

KOI GAL NAHI ( NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ) DARLING . GO AHEAD .. PLS COMMENT .. LOVE U FOR USING DC AS UR PLATFORM .. 

I ALSO LOVED THE SPIRITED DISCUSSION ..  its just that there were people who were using abusive language . which is against forum rules .. 

U ofcourse were NOT .. 

RANT or LOVE .. its perfectly FINE .. 

Have always .> BELIEVED ..  THAT DC IS EVERYONES .. OWN PLACE .. OWN THREAD .. SO .. USE IT THE BEST WAY U CAN .. 

PLEASE ..  i loved the fact that people love the show so much ... if soemone can be up at 2;30 in the night .. talkign about the show .. its touched him / her somewhere .. 

if u are taking time out to comment & discuss the show is connecting with u .. ITS CONNECTED ALL OF US .. πŸ€—

PS : WHOA .. BTW U BROKE ONE OF MY RULES .. NO SORRY LOVE .EVER .. AN OCCASIONAL THANK U IS OK .. BUT NO SORRY  .. LOVE U ALL 

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

OYE AISHU .. 

KOI GAL NAHI ( NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ) DARLING . GO AHEAD .. PLS COMMENT .. LOVE U FOR USING DC AS UR PLATFORM .. 

I ALSO LOVED THE SPIRITED DISCUSSION ..  its just that there were people who were using abusive language . which is against forum rules .. 

U ofcourse were NOT .. 

Have always .> BELIEVED ..  THAT DC IS EVERYONES .. OWN PLACE .. OWN THREAD .. SO .. USE IT THE BEST WAY U CAN .. 

PLEASE ..  i loved the fact that people love the show so much ... if soemone can be up at 2;30 in the night .. talkign about the show .. its touched him / her somewhere .. 

if u are taking time out to comment & discuss the show is connecting with u .. ITS CONNECTED ALL OF US .. πŸ€—

[/QUOTE]

Arre sab thanda ho jaayoπŸ€—...aur mujhe bataoπŸ˜ƒ...Let's guess!!πŸ˜‰
What was Khushi doing with Mehndi cone??😳
You won't believe...This question has been bugging me since I saw that spoiler  pic!!πŸ˜•
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

OYE AISHU .. 

U ofcourse were NOT .. 

You won't believe...This question has been bugging me since I saw that spoiler  pic!!πŸ˜•
[/QUOTE]

NEW BUSINESS MODEL .. 

HOUSE TO HOUSE MEHNDI APPLICATION 
OR SHE HAS OPENED A NEW BEAUTY PARLOUR IN RM ATTIC πŸ˜‰
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

OYE AISHU .. 

U ofcourse were NOT .. 

[/QUOTE]

dadi ke hair color karne ke liye...πŸ˜‰