Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

THANX Geet .. 

Howdy .. BITWA . was out of this world last nite man .. πŸ˜ƒ

for sure arnav bitwa was fantastic.. barun is a really good actor on TV

c yest i was remined y i love this couple.. they are flawed, r stubborn, they are egotistical but when the see the other in pain they immediately put aside everything even their own pain and try to be there for them. 

khushi walked in taking all the blame explain it to arnav so he does not feel bad, then he makes her feel better, she come back and asks whats really bothering him. then he walks out of the room and stands with her. both were more worried abt each other. it was awesome seeing them be there for one another.. so naturally
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paayaal

no p Pearl...hey I used a pic of urs yest in my post...πŸ˜ƒ

😎thats [pics] 4 the members to use nyways 😳 ..

luvz u more 4 the credit  πŸ˜† ...  πŸ€—

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

for sure arnav bitwa was fantastic.. barun is a really good actor on TV

c yest i was remined y i love this couple.. they are flawed, r stubborn, they are egotistical but when the see the other in pain they immediately put aside everything even their own pain and try to be there for them. 

khushi walked in taking all the blame explain it to arnav so he does not feel bad, then he makes her feel better, she come back and asks whats really bothering him. then he walks out of the room and stands with her. both were more worried abt each other. it was awesome seeing them be there for one another.. so naturally

Exactly .. they r finally moving as a couple .. u know its not always .. what u show .. as an obvious move on screen .. everyday there is a scene of redemption from ARNAV .. its just that people are unable to cotton to it .. 

yesterday .. he told her its all my fault . this from the man called ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. who keeps saying "MEIN KABHI GALAT NAHIN HO SAKTA" ..

poeple shud stop over analysing .. let the story progress .. NO STORY IS EVER WITHOUT FLAWS .. IF SHOLAY CAN HAVE FLWAS .. then all screenplays can them .. 

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

😎thats [pics] 4 the members to use nyways 😳 ..

luvz u more 4 the credit  πŸ˜† ...  πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii...nyone here..??????
whts the trp...??
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

hii...nyone here..??????

whts the trp...??

2.5 krishy 
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly .. they r finally moving as a couple .. u know its not always .. what u show .. as an obvious move on screen .. everyday there is a scene of redemption from ARNAV .. its just that people are unable to cotton to it .. 

yesterday .. he told her its all my fault . this from the man called ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. who keeps saying "MEIN KABHI GALAT NAHIN HO SAKTA" ..

poeple shud stop over analysing .. let the story progress .. NO STORY IS EVER WITHOUT FLAWS .. IF SHOLAY CAN HAVE FLWAS .. then all screenplays can them .. 

i agree.. 

people love the show so much ...sometimes they forget that is a soap and they need to put out 5 episodes a week, all year round. its impossible to do that without some miss steps. but honestly arnav and khushi are the most real .. reel couple on tv. people have their flaws and no one is ram and sita doing the right thing all the time. as for arnavs redemption... i thinks it more than over. 

what this couple needs is understanding of one another. there is still so much they dont know abt each other. khushi as already realized n arnav knows it subconsciously. he has started to scratch the surface of khushi ... by the sbs segment khushi is leaving no stone unturned to get him to open up to her. so i happy they are entering this new phase of understanding an communication 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: msin

This episode  was Arnavilicious or ASRilicious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ASR has never been shown touching anybody's feet..

Khushi and Arnav conversation was one of the first sensible conversation ..brought back memories of pre marriage conversation about dead parents becoming stars... And watching us...

Khushi got an inkling that there's more to his past than he is letting up and that's hurting him.. She behaved maturely..

Arnav stood up for his wife...and made his Mrs happy...

simple yet lovely post msin !!   

btw ASR touched the feet of the Elder Gupta's when went thr for K's Birthday right ?? ...

Kushi's maturity was appreciable tho' ... like u said i loved the way ASR stood up 4 his Wifeyy!!

luv n πŸ€—

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

2.5 krishy 

hiii ruby...sry dear..i just ovrlooked ur post read it in rush...bt it was FAB..πŸ‘..
trp is still thr no increase...hmmm...!!!!!!
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paayaal

it's too acidic...not only for the show but also for the forum members!!!!

Yep, it is meant to be ACIDIC.  Iritz said that I might have some fun discussing stuff with some "open minded people" on this thread.  So, let me explain why I wrote this:

1.  For some reason there is a percentage of population that either doesnt believe that Khushi was wronged or that she deserves a clear apology for all the acts by Arnav -- in face of a mountain of evidence -- I would love to discuss it with people who deny it at least once to see where they are actually coming from.

2.  I dont know since when Redemption became a bad word!  I used to think that when someone does something wrong they should just apologize or make up!

3.  Then there is the name game -- just so it makes it easy to dismiss people's opinion -- Oh they are so and so and we named them that so we dont need to pay attention to any points -- why?  it is easy to just make blanket statements rather than discuss something.

4.  Then there is the crowd that thinks "criticizing something somehow makes sure that IPKKND will go off air" -- just because people criticized.

First, Kushi was wronged there are no two ways about it.

Second Arnav and Khushi are in LOVE so they should get together.

That coming together should keep "dignity" of both sides.  Not just screw around with some "hero worship".

I am a fan of Khushi because of the qualities shown by the same writers -- why do I like Khushi:

1.  She is a strong, hard working, a person with self-respect, respect for her culture, love and affection for her family.

2.  She solves every problem with love and affection.
3.  She is played beautifully by Sanaya.

Now what is wrong in liking a person like that?  Does that mean that I will always think that ASR is wrong -- well you saw my posts.  My question is WHY DOESNT everyone like this girl?  She is completely non-controversial, she as a fictional character is just a good girl so why do people have a problem with her?

So, the "naming" population is doing so because they themselves are actually doing it -- being subjective about people on the show!

Now for why I had to make it acidic.  If someone is paying attention to this forum and they belong to the CV group, they need to know how strongly some people feel about this current situation.

I havent seen a single good thing here.  No one is happy, there is nothing FUN, everyone is just deadpan in what they are doing ...

So, if this continues the show loses its "uniqueness" and that will result int he death of the show.

So, if we as critics who want the show to continue, cannot give good advise and think "criticizing" will only lead to "NEGATIVITY" (another favorite theme on the forum) -- we will be contributing to the demise of the show.

Not everyone will have the LOVE for the show to keep giving it chances.  You guys are passionate about it and hence you are here on the forum day and night writing away.  Most people watch it for 20 mins -- if all they see is crap like Anjali getting jealous or Dadi practicing Caste System -- people WILL change the CHANNEL.  So, when our writers are being "clueless", we need to give them a CLUE.

That is the fundamental basis of ANY democracy in real life as well.  Dormant people who say "oh someone else will take care of it" will never help change anything.  So, like anything in life, everything we do represents who we are!!!

I dont think we are people who enjoy a girl getting beaten up over and over again.

As for redemption -- What I am expecting is a simple situation where Arnav accepts the fact that his ways may have hurt his favorite human being.  Then just let that person know that he wouldnt do it again because he knows better.  If he can convey that to his wife, and make her comfortable, we actually have a Great Couple.

So, Your imagination of what redemption means is something I obviously am not familiar with.

Finally, the reason for the strong language is simple -- many a time yelling shuts people down -- those are the sensitive people but then those people hear fine and listen to everything.  But there are those that dont really listen too well.  To get their attention, you just have to SCREAM and say some shocking things.  That definitely gets their attention.

Now what I wrote is on at least 20-30 pages on the forum.  That may fall in the hands of the writers and the SCREAMING may actually have an impact because till now they have been dismissing everything as "ranting by hormonal females" -- the writer this time is a sane and generally very level headed GUY.  If they call me hormonal they have another thing coming.

Cheers.