Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

Nothing else Winey...πŸ˜ƒAll izzz wellπŸ˜‰

And my Mom's a Madhuri Dixit fan...I watched few of her films with my Mom and I was just stuck catatonic...due to the gaudiness of her dresses!!

M a huge MD fan myself...I overlook the dresses & prefer to watch her acting, dance & expressions...at that time, it wasn't just the dresses but the make up too was...ugh🀒
Chester
Originally posted by: redwine1

RAAT KI BAAT 😲??? bhai sahi jagah pappi le le .. bas .. itna sa khawab hai πŸ˜³

But yeh dil maange  more...common sense Kay kahega ... Wife is singing seductive song for u finally... Ab Aayi camel under the hill. Or truck under the pull...and he will take a pappi in the right place..

Arey imply more...need not act it out..

Next morning.. Arnav still sleeping bare chestedπŸ˜‰...khushi looking for her dupatta which is under him...and knock knock on the door..😍

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
we can argue and pass comments but the hard reality of india is caste system still prevails and our vote bank politics is encouraging itπŸ˜•
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nothing else Winey...πŸ˜ƒAll izzz wellπŸ˜‰

And my Mom's a Madhuri Dixit fan...I watched few of her films with my Mom and I was just stuck catatonic...due to the gaudiness of her dresses!!

read some comment here on redemption .. kya hua abhi ??😲

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

HOnest suggestion .. dont dissect .. the flaws are from script pov .. read ur comments u r bang on .. the actress needs to get into her role .. for the role to take shape ..

U know my hubby is from UP . i can write a encyclcopedia .. on UP women .. have a couple on my head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The narrow mindednes .. is there .. its their mental make up .. what we call narrow mindedness .. is the part of what they have seen & grown up with .. NO RIGHT OR WORNG IN THIS .. 

Its way of lifeπŸ˜ƒ

I went to Lucknow a yr ago, my sister got married there, met a relative of hers, u won't believe, the lady wouldn't even accept water from me...y coz I had short hair, & was wearing T-shirt & slacks...thts the height of narrow mindedness...I was stunned...coz I haven't seen anything like this before...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HOnest suggestion .. dont dissect .. the flaws are from script pov .. read ur comments u r bang on .. the actress needs to get into her role .. for the role to take shape ..

U know my hubby is from UP . i can write a encyclcopedia .. on UP women .. have a couple on my head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The narrow mindednes .. is there .. its their mental make up .. what we call narrow mindedness .. is the part of what they have seen & grown up with .. NO RIGHT OR WORNG IN THIS .. 

Its way of lifeπŸ˜ƒ

As far as Swati Chitnis is concerned...she might be a good actress...But at first she needs to pick up the dialect...She's Maharashtrian but I guess Jayashree T too is...But am amazed by Jayshree T's UP dialect!!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 redwine1 :  this is 4 u ... read ur post dear n below are those lines which i loved !!!😊

ABANDONMENT .. 

Result : THEY LOST THEIR IDENTITY 
his name has always been his EGO .. . because he knows what it is to loose ones IDENTITY ..   πŸ‘

2. left sheesh mahal as a MAN OF 15 years
BOY of 27 years .. to claim back .. all that was abandoned πŸ‘

3. does she for a moment have a look of guilt .. ( hand caught in the cookie jar look)  --- yeah man she absolutely did !! πŸ˜‘

4.U GAVE ME THE BROKEN BOY .. i am sending to you .. THE COMPLETE MAN ... β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

5. Nani .. the GENTLE MATRIACH .. embraces Dadi . the CRUSTY MATRIACH  ----- loved ur comparison here πŸ‘

6.  KHUSHI .. the ELDER RAIZADA BAHU .. THE WIFE OF ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..a proud . Arnav looks on   ---Proud Arnav n am lovin it😳

7. IN MY HOUSE  NO ONE MENTIONS .. MY FATHERS NAME .. & U R MISTAKEN I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM .. ( oh well lady ofcourse he is not .. the father was a MALIK .. the son is a SINGH RAIZADA) .. 

8. werent we waiting for this moment from 1.2 years .. the MAN CLAIMING HIS WOMAN .. ------ i did i did i did .. we all didπŸ˜‰..

9. she is flabbergasted .. she is shocked .. she is elated .. she is estatic .. & OH YEA SHE IS IN LOVE .. & u finally see the expression of a WIFE .. who is reluctant no more .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰     --- Yeah man [* Usher's voice] πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic once again !!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

btw was not able to quote ur post !!! so had to write this looonggg πŸ˜† ...
neva mindπŸ˜‰ ...

" MAN of 15 yrs and Boy of 27 years " -  One BiGG HuGG 4 this amazing thought !!!πŸ€—

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As far as Swati Chitnis is concerned...she might be a good actress...But at first she needs to pick up the dialect...She's Maharashtrian but I guess Jayashree T too is...But am amazed by Jayshree T's UP dialect!!

Sammy Jayshree T .. got time to prep for the role .. which this other babe did not .. this is a last minute addition .. 

this is   change of track addition πŸ˜‰
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

read some comment here on redemption .. kya hua abhi ??😲

Nothing really...Maverick's post..The guy says it right...But is too acerbic for my taste..His language is just too bad...and he came up with that 'redemption' thingy!!And that irked me..head to toe!!

Sometimes...I just wonder..Are they expecting a whole Redemption track??Is this forum a battle field for ASRvs Khushi??Seems so!!TThese people are Khushi fans..and if Khushi likes the fact that Arnavji stands up for her...then what problem do these people have??Some of them claim to be Khushi's Mother...Tell me...Won't a mother be happy to see a Damaadji loving and standing by your daughter??!!
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Sammy Jayshree T .. got time to prep for the role .. which this other babe did not .. this is a last minute addition .. 

this is   change of track addition πŸ˜‰

her excuse...she was in the ashram...πŸ˜‰