Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by amarb

It was  in a hurry... if they are either doing teej or janmastami.. where is the promo for that?? This is the first row of festivities post wedding na

atleast they were kind enough to shoot for a promo after 1month... i feel blessed...
i think it wil be teej... n only if shyam is coming back they show a promo... otherwise rabba vey😳😳😳
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

mast tha... kaisey kaisey ideas aatey hai yaar tujhe😆😆😆😆😆
 me casa su casa samajh mein aaya..usse pehle ka nai😕
Como se llama  matlab... what is your name??
Originally posted by iritz

Girls...

Our friend Maverick29 has posted this on another thread... I have replied to him on a PM and will be posting my reply next... What do you think of the above post !!! Let's have a healthy discussion !!!

It's nothing but a venting out of  a  frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...

Another same old story "Redemption"...I've had enough!!I could go on..But that would seem acceptable and I don't wanna waste my energy..

So Amen to that!!
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

See I added teej as an after thought.but janmasthami mai bhi mehendi lagate hai aur jula julethe hai in some parts of UP..my friend is from kanpur ..info from her

jhula jhulana I know, mehndi I wasn't aware of...hmmm ok so is Khushi going to get stuck in the store room & Arnav babua to the rescue again...office stoor room rabba vey revisted...😍
Originally posted by paayaal

Damn!!! waise RM mei privacy issues hain, ab tu unhe aur bhada de ek peeping tom de ke...

atleat woh disturb toh nahi karta... he is a well mannered guy...he does his twitching in peace..n then... tat bg tune playes... he goes away to plan n plot😆... my baby shyamu
Originally posted by amarb

Como se llama  matlab... what is your name??

aisa kya??? fir theek hai... u know hum bharath main iss bhashaa ka prayog nahi kartey
Hey Mav,

Thanks for sending me the link... You know, I always say... trust the CVs and wait for them to surprise you... cos they always do !!! I'm a positive person and don't indulge in spoiler hunting or predictions for the show... and like to wait and watch before I make a judgement... I like to write good things about the Show in my thread... the Director's Cut... I started this thread with an extremely positive note on Anjali... when the whole forum was bashing her character... and for a person like me... I seriously have had nothing coming to my mind... to write one good positive thing about the new character... so I can imagine what the rest of the forum is going on about !!! 😊

I am quoting your post in
Blue and my reply in Pink !

I kind of went through the stuff and I have to agree these guys (PH and the Writers) are sapping my optimism for the show.  I am beginning to realize that I was way better off watching American TV than these Indian shows.  The whole show is going to hell in a hand basket and their way of reviving it is "introducing and old hag that is going to insult and torture the most lovable character in the entire show".

I absolutely agree with you... these guys have succumbed to the pressure of TRP audience... and to me it seems like a patch up job of last minute to introduce another character at this juncture... and that too with nothing new to say / do, but bash the fav punching bag of the show !!!

Last two days have been "hell" do deal with.  This attitude that just because the guy stood there with her, it is ok is just mind-boggling.  Let us look at the brilliant writing:

1.  Dadi mistook Khushi for a maid -- Why is that? -- Oh Khushi was carrying some water and looked like she had worked with some dirt -- what the f**k kind of a person does that -- so as soon as you see someone with some dirty water and some dirt on their face they become MAIDS.  OK let us say it is possible.

Sir, even if it possible to mistake someone as a maid of the house, for working in their own home... what the PH forgot to note was that we are living in the 21st century... and not 1960s where untouchability was rampant !!! The Daadi character seems to be straight out of the 1960's character... Lalita Pawar, inspired ! Sorry, but even the TRP audience will not be able to digest "Oh, I don't take anything from a servant's hands" !!!

2.  When she is told that Khushi is Arnav's wife, this OLD BITCH doesnt apologize, instead retracts from blessing her grand daughter-in-law.

The highest TRP generating show is Diya aur Baati... they show that an educated woman, married to an illetrate is helping him achieve things !!!

IPK's slot competitor is Balika Vadhu... ill practice of child marriage is now working on remarriage of their bahu...

The PH seems to have forgotten the pulse of the audience and is on its own tandem !!!

So, on one hand we have something that looked like a "brilliant" plan for redemption of an ass-hole character that goes down the drain the minute we see this Queen Bitch start her act but more importantly in the middle of the hell she is in, the adorable Khushi is subjected to more insults and she is supposed to just take them.  Honestly this is real "discrimination" on the show.  These nincompoops havent realized and a bunch of women working on they show havent even so much as objected to it -- shows that for earning a "living" people will accept anything.

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

Absolutely agree with you... Where is the Dignity of the female lead??? What the f**k happened to Star Plus's tag line... "Rishta Wohi, soch Nayi" What Nayi soch... 19 bloody 60s... when the audience who actually fell in love with this show because it was fresh and different from the rest of the shows... was not even born !!!

I so wanted to rant out last night on my thread... but since I made it a no bashing thread... I chose to NOT write at all !!! See, I'm a balanced person... I'm not a pro-Arnav / Khushi or pro-Barun / Sanaya fan... If I watch IPK, it's because I trust the CVs to entertain me... if they stop doing that... well, there are other, much better options available !!! and I go back to Gautam's famous lin... "Dekhna hai to Dekho" ... Someone please tell him, this is not how you sell your product !!!

This whole "bring in Daadi and unfurl the past" maybe good from a drama angle, but they really need to work on Daadi's character !!! The last 2 days have really disappointed me, and that's why no posts from my side !!!

- R 
Originally posted by sampin

It's nothing but a venting out of  a  frustrated Khushi fan...I've been a fan of his write-ups but sorry..Couldn't agree with his points here...

it's too acidic...not only for the show but also for the forum members!!!!
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

aisa kya??? fir theek hai... u know hum bharath main iss bhashaa ka prayog nahi kartey
bas Is nagri ka daaru istemaal karte hain

Originally posted by aditi07

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

WOW...what a Power-Packed Episode!! So Intense, emotionally charged, , all the pent up feelings, frustrations, turmoils, pain & agonies of years, slowly coming to the forefront...loved the drama, loved the pace.. Absolutely Amazing & brilliant👏👏👏!!
Hats Off to Gul, Mr. Khan & IPK team for putting up such a powerful episode & special credits to Barun & Jayshree T ...these two were fantastic & mind blowing⭐️⭐️!!

Two things especially caught my eye today -
One, Arnav trying to deal with his pent up emotions after being confronted with his painful past, & Two our Rocking Naniji & the way she stood up to dadiji!!

WoW...Naniji was absolutely amazing today👏!! From the very first scene, where as a true anchor, she understood that arnav had gone back into the times, so brought him back from his reverie to the reality, & introduced both the Bahus...Loved her loving & warm tone urging khushi to take Dadiji's blessing... , was clearly shocked, sad & disappointed the way dadiji treated khushi, but immediately regained her calm to sooth down arnav knowing his anger & the hurt he must be feeling!!

Her Scene with dadi was very powerful...Jayshree T was excellent today⭐️⭐️!!
She gave Dadiji what was most needed...A Reality Check!! Initially being a very warm, she tried to put some sense into her that Rather than getting angry over issues about which she doesn't have any knowledge, she should be happy that she is back with family after so many years!! But when wrongly accused by dadiji for failing in her responsibilities & duties, where she was the one who had been fulfilling them
always & dadi just leaving it on her, she immediately put her back on the track!! She rightly questioned her for leaving everyone & not even wanting to see them!! She told her to Stop Living in Denial... coz escaping from the reality would just worsen things!! & advised her to accept that incident had taken place & it had changed their lives forever, rather than trying to run away from it!!

This scene again brought out the difference of personalities between nani & dadi & how the same incident affected these two in such a contrasting manner!! That incident had taken away former's daughter & latter's son, but whereas Dadiji chose to live in denial not even ready to remember it & just leaving all her responsibilities behind!! Naniji instead -- chose to Accept the reality,
however bitter it was, took in charge of the situation, fulfilling all her duties, trying to repair every thing which that incident had broken down, & engulfing the two siblings with her warm love, care & concern!!

Both have gone through the same pain, but still one secluded herself from everything even ignoring her duties whereas another went on to put back life into these two very
broken, & vulnerable parent less siblings, burying all her pain, her shattered heart, her sadness inside herself, so as to give those two a new & rejuvenated life...& Yet never afraid of talking about the incident, never living in denial!! Loving Naniji even more now...what a Lady!! I am sure all these years, while carrying out all her duties, yet bearing so much pain inside her...Nani's heart must be saying the same lines as the title song - Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain.. Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain; Mein Kaise Inhein Bhooloon..Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon!!

Moreover, How well Nani knows & understands Arnav...the moment Dadi mentioned arnav's father, her eyes mirrored the fear over the confrontation which was now inevitable!! She knows that how arnav can't even bear to hear the name of his father!! Secondly, loved how she hated when dadi stopped khushi from entering, & loved her even more seeing how elated she was when arnav stood by khushi!! Perfect expressions at every moment Jayshree T ...Bang On!! really loved you today👏👏!!

Now, talking about Arnav...well Barun was just outstanding today⭐️, right from the opening shot, when his eyes met with dadi's - showing myriad of emotions - pain, hurt, affection, & even fear -- while coming face to face with a reality which reminds him of his painful past!! His pride feeling when khushi was being introduced as his wife & his hurt filled questioning face when dadi refuses to bless khushi...were just perfect expressions👏!!

Coming to the Bedroom scene...Man.. he looked so broken & vulnerable!! Totally lost in thoughts, gone back into the past, thinking about that terrible day, how he lost his parents & everything, how it changed his life, how his dadi refused his every attempt to be with him, & how suddenly Today she is here at his home...his conflict, his pain, his frustration all was clearly written over his face!! Initially so engrossed in his own thoughts that didn't even respond to khushi but later on, not only comforted her but for the first time accepted every blame for the forced marriage, owned up to the horrible mistake he had committed!! Beautiful scene😳😳!! However, the moment Khushi tried to know the reason behind his sorrows & anger, he once again shut himself, backed away from the scene, again being reluctant & unable to open up!! While he shared her pain, took away her sorrows by accepting his mistake, but refused to share his with him, keeping it all burning inside him!!

Arnav for so long, has kept all his emotions - his pain, his hurt, his loneliness, vulnerabilities, frustration -- all closed behind his cold, steel face, never opening & sharing himself!! he has developed his own style of behavior in all these years, always living on his own terms, never letting any one interfering in his life, never letting anyone question his decisions about his life!!So today, when Dadi, entering suddenly in his life after 14 or 15  years 😕 (Really confused..PH help plzz), questioning him &
His Nani on the most wonderful relationship that he has made for himself, demanding answers from him & even accusing him to be like his father...He Looses it all!! All the pent-up feelings burning inside for all these years explode like a volcano & he answers back saying what rights she has to question him after leaving him like that!! WoW...Loved Barun when arnav was questioning dadi...beautiful voice modulation, very touching & poignant expressions..filled with hurt, pain, anguish, throat constricted...as if almost about to break down..Outstanding!! He moved me by his acting & made me feel every pain arnav is going thru...Brilliant Sobti...Brilliant👏👏👏

From the song that I have posted below - "Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi", these are few line that I would specially like to quote - for what arnav has gone through in the past under the effect of that terrible incident - 

Zindagi tere Ghum ne Humein,
Rishte Naye Samajhaye!
Mile jo Humein Dhoop Mein Mile,
Chhaanv ke Thande Saaye!!

What & How Arnav spoke to his dadi today, It wasn't the 27 year old Arnav speaking, this was the hurt & pain of the 15 year old boy lashing out, whose dadi had left him when he needed her the most, when he had just lost his parents, & She even refused to even meet him even once !! The same dadi whose love, care, tending he had badly needed when he had no one to look up, had instead left him to heal all by himself!! That time Nani took him under the warm shelter of true love & care, brought him & his di up, raised him & made him the man that he is Today!! So today, When He sees Dadi making a sudden come back into his life, giving no explanations behind her behavior towards him & anjali,
refusing to bless & accept his wife, demanding answers from his nani, questioning him like this, He retorts back not only with Anger but also venting out all the pain, hurt & frustration over how badly cheated he had felt when she left!!

Seeing her stopping khushi - the woman who gave him another life, who tought him how to love & smile again, the woman who is reason for his existence -- Even from entering the room, becomes the final straw & it makes him take a even more powerful & an Open Gesture!! He turns his back at dadiji, leaves the room while she is talking & stands beside his wife coz where there is no place for his wife, even he can't be a part of that place, immediately Demanding her to accept khushi & give her the respect that she deserves!! Wow...wow...wow...It was an amazingly touching & heart-melting moment😳, very beautiful indeed, overwhelmed me & almost made me cry...actually at loss of words to describe the love, purity & sheer beauty that one line of arnav's held... Incomparable & one of his most wonderful gestures ever😳!! Loved khushi's wonderful transition of reactions - first surprise, then filled with immense pride & admiration at his love & support, & then shock, seeing his Attitude with Dadi, showing his vocal disapproval of the way Dadi is Treating her...beautiful expressions👏..Loved the Camera Angle that time...made the scene even more beautiful!!

Some Other Pointers -
  • Loved NK's expressions when Nani introduces khushi as arnav's wife...wow, he is such a endearing friend, so genuinely happy, proud & satisfied that finally the truth is out!! Love u NK 🤗
  • Mami was hilarious, trying to hide behind Nk from dadi's wrath when khushi's truth came out😆
  • Glad that payal is constantly being at khushi's side to comfort & support her!!
Some how the doubt that dadi's return has something to do with shyam, is strengthening more & more for me!! The woman who despite arnav, nani, anjali's persistent efforts for so many years had refused to meet them at all, has suddenly returned back for good!!...Why?? ..Further, she was missing for 2 days from the Ashram, where was she for these 2 days😕??

Amazing Episode...lovely music especially that drum roll one during Dadi - nani confrontation, awesome direction, wonderful script, & dialogues were bang on!! Highly fast paced, power-packed & It truly was a Episode of Substance!! Loved it👏👏!
& Lastly, Amazing & brilliant performances by all -  Barun, Jayshree T, Sanaya & Swati 👏👏!! Loved all of them, specially Barun & Jayshree ...They Rocked the show tonight!!...amazing voice modulation, beautiful expression, perfect body language...truly par excellence
⭐️⭐️⭐️
...Hats off to both of them !!!

Truly, Madly, Deeply loving this phase of the show...full of passion, intensity, drama, love & romance!! Loving the IPK, CUT IT!!

Enjoy the song...Listen it from Arnav's POV !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4-gFQXDpk[/YOUTUBE]

Wow aditi amazing post👏 👏 👏
Very well written..👍🏼
I just loved the episode sooo much