Director' Cut : 7th August, 2012 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wow! Epic for sure .. seeing ASR next to Khushi and support her 100% .. so sweet when he took the blame too.

Thanks for this DC writing.
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

lcredit -chowna

Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein
Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha
Sailaru Sailare Kya Bola Phir Bole Re

Hey Sailaru Sailare Kya Bola Phir Bole Re

Bachke Zara Sa Bachke Tu Rehna Humse Yaar Yahan
Hatke Zara Sa Hatke Hai Darte Humse Saara Jahan
Haan Bachke Zara Sa Bachke Tu Rehna Humse Yaar Yahan
Hatke Zara Sa Hatke Hai Darte Humse Saara Jahan
Na Ye Shor Kar Hai Ladna Agar To Maidan Mein Aa Nazar Ko Jhuka
Khabardaar Hoon Main Taiyaar Hoon Aukaad Kya Teri Jaat Kya
Ye To Mujhe Bata

didnt song ring a bell .. denoted the war onscreen between the Dadi and pota...Baam Baam,dish, dish,nuke,oops ..seemed so noisy am I correct?..U are right..it was Noisy at the IPK Shanthivan
and..was IT the right noises which came out..did all of you understand the words clearly..I could see arnav and Dadi posturing for war and could hear only four words  coming out of the DIN-hadsaa,woh aurat, naukrani,patni sthaan...wow..jumbled as I am..hope gulji is not lost in the maze just like us..

welcome to another edition of The DC which will talk about  the war and wooing which is running side by side..war of the generations and the wooing of the true love..looks like we have a a pot boiler on our  hand with all flavours mixed in the pot..but my question is whether all the favours will come out right in our dish..will it?..only time can answer this..

coming back to episode today, dadi has brought in the past with her and still lives in her past..like most of our elders who say.."hum uss zamane main aisa kabhi nahin karte..ghor paap hain woh"..Dadi is upset when Khushi is introduced as The Bahu of the mallick's..and she walks away throwing an angry look at khushi..staring at her, giving her that "WOH  AURAT.uski aukaat look"...without even giving a blessing ...wow..nani consoles khushi and tells Arhi that she will make Dadi see sense..but will that happen if a person lives in her past and refuses to   mingle with the present...?Isn't this the same thing that Arnav tells khushi..that Dadi never sees from the other's perspective..she has a definite case of  selective perception and selective retention..so she has perceived that khushi as the Naukrani of the house ..which is no fault of khushi's ..as nobody corrected that misinformation..As arnav puts it to khushi that she is not at fault as he forced her for the marriage..that she is not at fault for the wrong perception of Subradha devi.. she is not at fault for this thought process of Dadi as she lives in her redundant world..but Arnavji ,I have one question to the Mallick clan-is this faulty perception that you have of people ,a genetic disorder running in the family..answerwa pleez?

next comes the dadi-nani talk and the dadi-grandson confrontation...here  dadi seems to be living in the past again..she demands her rights over her grandson and granddaughter but left them in lurch  about 14 years..the emotionally battered kids were left by dadi when they needed the dadi the most..The nani who took care of them relinquishes her right over them once the dadi returns without a grimace but is not able to bear a slur on her upbringing when asked as to why she didn't inform dadi about Arnav's marriage..the past rears its head again.the words "woh Aurat,Haadsa,Naukrani"..all talked about in relation to the past..is it only related to the past?just lets wait and see..,..the words of the past seems to echo in the present and becomes the bone of contention between the dadi and the grandson..with hot words exchanged between them about arnav's father who he hates and dadi telling him to respect his father..the confrontation reaches a new heights only to reach its melting point at the arrival of khushi at the insistence of payal and NK..so the words that affected ARNAV in the past ...seems to echo in his present too..but ASR is bent upon correcting this mistake of the present..so stands with present that his wife when dadi insults her by not allowing her in the room...but will he be able to correct the mistakes of the past too..or atleast forget the past?..I really doubt it with Dadi lingering upon it from time to time..arnavji arnavji..i have another doubt..is the Maliick clan prone to the "live in the past "syndrome?..answerwa pleez...

OK guys ..sorry about this social Drama..didn't we all sign up for a love story..so where is the love story in between all these..remember i told about how the wooing is based on the 12 days of christmas celebration ,am i right?so what did we see below the skirmishes today..the different style of wooing in the unique arhi style,am i right?today was the sixth day of celebration with the teasing precursor to the seventh day in the precap

On the sixth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Six geese a-laying,Gift of Six Egg Laying Females Provides His True Love with Good Supply of Eggs..equate this IPK..what does the eggs here mean ..it means Arnav's relationships he will share with her.. that is his family to be hers.. herewith hereforth.. if chickens can be compared to khushi then the eggs can be compared to his family..yet to hatched.. so yet to be related.. so will the family be in the loop at this stage of his wooing..yes it seems so.. family helps a man or woman remain healthy

Let me explain...sixth celebration is all about the family..the six geese or shall we call them the acceptance of khushi  by the six members  of the clan ..if u notice khushi has been accepted by NK and payal unconditionally ..so the sakha of khushi and sister of khushi don't count..the family of ASR need to be convinced of her status..this is after the symbolic reaffirmation of the marriage..the six geese being anjali, Akash,mami,mamma,,nani and dadi now..this is the track where ASR gives that status to khushi..so the acceptance of the khushi by his family is what is being sought out by ASAR..will khushi be accepted?..only time will tell us that

will leave u with a teaser for tomorrow..the seventh day of Christmas celebration..connect with it with the  precap and enjoy

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,-On the seventh day the lover sends seven swans. Throughout history swans have been associated with royalty and the swan is often used on royal symbols and other decorations. Swans are also found in myths and folk tales dealing with love. With its close connection to royalty and royal holiday feasting, the choice of seven swans as a gift for this high born lady from her lover is appropriate. connect this IPk now..are we talking about the gifts that are sent before the wedding from the would be husband's house.. if we talking about arhi.. is it a unique gift as rare as the swans.. Is Asr trying to give the rarest of the rare to Khushi ..yes,he is ,the rarest gift he least expected himself to give.. that is expression of love probably..what say girls..

here is the link to the DC's index-if any of you have missed reading the older threads..just peep in here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136280

First of all Geet...πŸ‘.
Second, I agree with u totally, the Malik genes are faulty...at so many levels, it's unbelievable!!!
Third, thank u for bringing back the 12 days of Christmas relevance back...in all the dadi drama, the romance & the no of days left got left behind...now I know thts not true...the romance & the gifts are on track...so Thank You!!!
Great post...πŸ‘
Well written...
Updated on Page 2.
Happy Reading😊
Read all the first and second pagers πŸ‘...waiting for couple of update. Loved Arnav Singh Raizada today. The proud and happy look on his face when Khushi was being introduced as his wife to Dadi, the introspectiveness, the anger for his father, standing up to Dadi but still respectful and being the Husband.😊
thank you guys for such lovely insights into the episode. it voices almost everything that we felt during the episode. loved the last 1.5 minutes of the episode but cannot ignore the other parts too
@Ruby - Wonderful to see Pause-Play back in action. And as usual you caught the subtle nuances of each scene so beautifully! Had to read it at work... and now have hooked one of my friends on it too... lol

@Ritzy - Missed you.. πŸ˜­

@ Lizzy - Yay!! We're still on track for 12-days of Christmas, and yes, ma'am I read this one carefully (I wont fail pop quiz again, promise!!) πŸ˜³

@Payal - Wonderful dear ... Glad you touched on Nani..!! 

@msin - Love that you mentioned that malik does not have the same ring as Raizada - no it doesn't - there's WEIGHT in the name Raizada... ek shaan hai!!

@Sari - I am getting to wait for your angel and vamp, lol... Loved it!!

@coolgal (what do I call you?) - Awesome!! just awesome!!

Aditi, Mahim - such well thought out write-ups.. I am in awe.. This thread is so talented!!

If I missed any of you... sorry.. but I've read ALL the posts - I promise..and thoroughly enjoyed reliving the episode through your eyes!

What an amazing post yaar... Beautiful i loved it
Loved the episode... OMG am hating this dadi a lot 😑
Loved arnav today... Loved nani too.. She gave the perfect answers to this dadi
Eagerly waitingfor today's episode...
Thanks a lot for the post and for the pm πŸ€—

I have been extremely excited eversince the latest track begun. While the romantic in me cannot get enough of the romance and the chemistry on the show, I must confess it is thier past that has always intrigued me. Based on promo thier past seem to be linked, it is interesting that same past turned them into three completely different personalities- Arnav into a ruthless, decisive , manipulative tycoon with a golden heart. Anjali into a clingy, emotionally weak pious lady and khushi into a  ray of sunshine who tends to overlook the ugliness in life.

Some quick things that I loved about today's episode

Khushi's surprise when Arnav admits his mistake: Very well done. Khushi has never truly understood Arnav. She has been a constant victim of his mercurial temperament and after having her heart broken so many times, she finds it hard to trust him and his commitment. While he has indicated that he will stand by her, I don't think she ever trusted that. However Arnav made good on his word today. In past episodes, he has returned her dignity and pride by gifting her a pearl necklace. Today he returned her innocence by  exonerating her from any wrong doing or marraige. I think Arnav's redemption is complete today with his confession.

Arnav's seething anger and meloncholy, Nani playing peace maker: Barunand Jayshree really stood out in these scenes.

The last two episodes had enough undercurrents that made me scratch my head wondering if I was imagining things, or they were just blooperss omething that CVs overlooked.What I find interesting is that apart from some suggestive dialogues and FB, there was never any concrete proof to any aspect of past.  Here are couple of thoughts to ponder on when it comes to past

1)Anjali displayed an warmth towards dadi while both Arnav and Nani while happy and nostalgic to see her did not seem very excited to find her in RM. There was a distinct coolness in thier reception. Infact Nani seemed more scared than worried when she found out Dadi was missing. Makes me wonder why- Was it because she abandoned them or because of the role she might have played in the tragedy

2)Dadi did not display the same level of affection towards Anjali as she did towards Arnav until she found out that he was Khushi's husband. Is it because like most traditional families she tended to prefer grandson over grand daughter or was it random. In the same vein while she asked about damadji, she never questioned how Anjali was at her brother's house something that a traditionalist like her would have immedietly pointed out.

3) It is almost odd that Anjali was not aware that they had been abandoned by Dadi and she was living at an Ashram. Does this mean that she was protected from the complete truth of tragedy years ago? Are the Malik kids truly aware of all that had happened?

4)What circumstance took Dadi to living life in an Ashram and refusing to see the faces of her family. What led her to abandon her kids when they were thrown out of thier home by her other son? Was it guilt or penance? Was it the pain of losing her son? Did she believe that they deserved that fate? Was she angry with them (or thier mother)and thus left them stranded?

5) It is almost odd but Subhadra devi speaks perfect hindi (as someone pointed out yesterday) while Nani speaks a dialect. Also what is interesting is that while Maliks seemed to be pretty rich, nothing much has been said about the Raizadas. We do know that all thier current riches came from Arnav's business which was financed by Mami's jewelery. It is almost strange that they seem to have no other businessor profession of thier own before AR design. Does that mean that they were financially weaker than Maliks or did they have to flee Lucknow at some point leaving all thier assets behind?Given Dadi's arrogance and the fact that nani and dadi were friends and relatives, I have to assume it was latter.

6)Why did they change thier names to Raizadas? Was it because they  were disgusted by thier dad's activities and wanted to distance themselves from that name or were there more practical reasons like security and well being of the Malik kids.

7) Nani and Arnav seem to hate Dad so much so that Arnav considers it a slur on his character when he is compared to his dad. Dadi on the other hand seems to believe that Arnav should respect his dad. It has been hinted that Senior Malik was outspoken and did not believe in sanctity of the marraige. Arnav's perception would be colored by Nani's view who lost her daughter while Dadi's perspective is colored by tradition and son's love. Makes me wonder if he was really that bad.

8) What would have led a bride to be left at altar and a mother to commit suicide (if that is what indeed happened) ...maybe turn of fortune or a really shameful truth coming to light. Would Khushi's parents be somehow involved in this. Did they loose thier life somehow in the entire incident.

9) Is Garima truly Khushi's blood aunt or is she a good samritan who took an orphan under her wings? Did Khushi's parents truly die in a accident ?

10) Arnav feels that Dadi has always been biased. why does he think that , did she misbehave with his mother too?
Edited by dramacrazy12 - 11 years ago