India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Have you noticed that...

Smileyfatemah Senior Member
Smileyfatemah
Smileyfatemah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
All of Ekta Kapoors current soaps on air have the main leads separated? This is Ekta Kapoor's habit to separate the leads in the serials. So to be honest, Arjun and Purvi's separation doesn't surprise me. There is no Pavitra Rishta anymore in this serial! It doesn't match its name! Are you really shocked after reading that article? At one time I thought that Ekta makes very good serials but then I realized she has a habit of separating lovers and stories are very often repeated in many of her shows. I mean why did she have to make Archana and Manav go for divorce again? 
Repeated storyline is divorce, coming back from the dead, sacrificing a lot, getting raped and then marrying as in the case of Vandu( remember in Bandini and kyunki saas it happened as well), There is a lot more and truth still isn't out about Savita! Its pathetic to not let that truth out by now. 

These are the words of Ekta in December 2011

..We want to show how their relationship matures and becomes more beautiful after their children have grown up.

I laugh at that now and think how has this relationship become more beautiful?
Truth is sometimes not nice. You might not agree with me but one thing I know for sure is no Pavitra Rishta fans want to see Purvi and Arjun or Archana and Manav to seperate.  Many fans were watching the serial for Arjun Purvi only and now I am not going to watch the serial anymore if the article comes true but I'm pretty sure it will come true. Anyone agree with me?

I have to say though I  am surprised that the show lasted this long after the 20 year leap but as I say, I feel lots of people were watching for Arjun and Purvi. Sorry if you are not happy with my words but most of them are the truth which some people try to deny. What do you think? Did you watch the show for Purvi and Arjun? Will you stop watching if they separate? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsona--Jenelle--HoneySucklegal.angel

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

agreed.

I watch PR solely for Arjun and Purvi.
if arvi is separated then i am prepared to call it quits. i am no longer in the frame of mind to take Ekta and her crap.

The repeated story lines are getting boring now. they need some new and original stuff.

meghana1016crazygirl4RDgal.angelAshlaika

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I will definitely stop watching if they separate...and PR is going to lose fans in droves.  Apparently they are already on thin ice with ZeeTV...better they finish the show off and put Rithvik/Asha in some other show that we can at least start watching than continue on such a dumb storyline.

The makeup and demographic of the ARVI audience is much much different...it is made up almost entirely of the younger generation because they relate to Arjun and Purvi.  Repeating the same tracks that they used with Archana/Manav is just not a good idea at all.  Not only can today's generation not relate to the same dramas, but it also takes away from the unique love story of both couples.  I truly feel for the ARMAN fans...I really do and the hell they have been through for 3 years.  We ARVI fans are in the same both...we have to watch the CVs butcher such a beautiful love story of our favorite jodi...and put them through things they have no business enduring.  Same case with ARMAN if you ask me.  2009 is not that long ago...it was only 3 years ago...and Archana/Manav's story should have been on younger generation lines too...so that even after a leap...there is more progressiveness and forward thinking on the part of all the characters instead of the BS we are being shown. 

RD and Asha both said in the Fuze interview that they would feel blessed to be together as romantic leads again...in a new show...and RD indicated he would want it to be youth-based which Asha readily agreed.  I think thats a fabulous idea.  If the CVs are indeed planning such a ridiculous track...then the time has definitely come to "pack up" for good...and move on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Jamux--Jenelle--HoneySucklecrazygirl4RDAshlaika

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yes,definitely I will stop watching PR if they separate. The reason I watch is because of Arjun & Purvi or say RD & Asha.Nothing else ( as I don't expect any good story line). The whole story of PR is beyond my comprehension that's why I hardly watch soaps, except one day I was waiting for Phir Subah Hongi ( thought it was based on a true story) I accidentally saw PR some months ago.

As Archana rightly said ( archverma10) it would be much better if RD & Asha to be together as romantic leads in a youth based show. I really hope if some producers and director could rope them in a new show with a good story line.. I see so many new shows I can't remember their names as most of them doesn't even look convincing and think they are wasting,money and time.

RD & Asha with a good script they can do wonders. We have just seen a glimpse of their skills, I believe they have great potential and talents beside a very good chemistry.

I am still clueless ,with the Indian Television industry booming why they don't hire any competent script writers. Now we have smart audience,they also should keep in mind regarding their new audiences

I don't know about Ekta and her way of treating the stories but hope PR team come to their senses,if they need help in getting ideas,they even get from some of the forum members. There are some creative writers out here.

--Jenelle--HoneySucklecrazygirl4RDAshlaika

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top