Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what everyone wanted to see in ASR after MU was over and ASR has proven that he is worthy of being a husband of KKGSR. Both have equally done deeds for each other and loved & earned to be together. Now after such a big MU and near death experiences, these smaller ones like Dadi not accepting Khushi is like a welcome breeze for them.
If Dadi brings back Shyaam and tries to bring a wedge between these couple it might not work but if she speaks to Khushi and convinces that if she leaves the family then RM will be better off ...Khushi will agree😭
Edited by guyinoblivion - 11 years ago
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U summed it all up, the emotions, the lines in between. I agree, no better redemption than by showing thru his actions that he regrets what  he did and now he will support her thru thick and thin.
Just hope this continues even after snake spreads his venom, becos he will have plenty of it, of that we are sure.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very very well said!!! LOVED this post and you're right!! I just hope that though we're getting all this and that it doesn't die down so soon =/
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
:coverlaf:  Looks like we have a love/hate relationship with our hottie ASR as well!! Definitely today is a loving one!! 😉  This is really a bad romance but all in all we love it and always come back for more!!
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agreee...👍🏼...ASR is bck...but totally diff frm d 1st ASR..who dun used to care abt nyone except his di...but nw he cares for his beloved wife..🤗... 
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME dear..
i loved it :))
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: laksanu

u r soo soo right lovely1..i am totally in love with this new found ASR...

everyone in the forum is aking abt redemption...when is redemption..if this is not then what is...ppl stop asking when the redemption wills tart and all this nonsense...

he being around for khushi now..is the biggest redemption that anyone can ask for and I think if i know khushi's character well enough..she would want it this way only..so chillax😳

Yehhh.. Dhina Chika...👏
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he stood up to khushi...just loved it!!! hate dadi...love yoyr post...true...we r all in love with the REAL ASR all over agn!!!!!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesumm post lovely!!!!!! thnx fr d pm:-D