India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

beautiful rahi scenes today

crazyforindia Groupbie
crazyforindia
crazyforindia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
todays rahi scene were just so adorableEmbarrassed...they really know each other sooo well. panchi was so worried and ranveer is like i know why u are stressed. i love his instant reactions if panchi is hurt or  is bad mouthed. the respect and love he has for her is so evident. he was getting so angry at kiya it was just pure hatred and he was getting angrier when kiya constantly was repeating the word fatso awww he doesnt even reallise he love her. u can tell he likes that she was worried about him its all in this expressions. i loved kiyas question, kya lagti hai yeh tumhari...haayeeLOL cant wait for that answer something flickered in nonus face when kiya said that!! they are just sooo adorable!! 

on a side note;l i love kiya alot i really do but is it nessacary to pick on the weakest ones weakest point.Angry i know she wants attention and that much was obvious in how she constantly said she was leaving until janglee replied but still..why panchi is sooo cute how can u be mean  to her kiya Cry
but ending on a positiveWink RAHI IS SUPER ADORABLE Big smile

Edited by crazyforindia - 07 August 2012 at 10:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorRoshni.xgal.angelpia.rahasamratrocksThe007Shivani..-Ayesshhaa-..Kalpana_KaCySahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
well..itzz juzz how kiya is...she is in a much worse situation den every1...evn though evry1 is mising sumthing or da odr..dey hv frenzz even Kd...buh kiya is lyk an outcast...
newyzz agree wid u dat RAHI scenes wer great...Smile
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Kiya has no one so yeah I think her behaviour is justified and rahi was cute
..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah I know that scene was really cute , Kiya doesn't get attention in her home thats why she do this I also loved her question to ranveer..! RaHi are super cute..! 
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Yes. Their scenes are always beautiful. I just love them.
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ya ur r8 luved dat scence n kiya 's attitude bt she z  cute n she wants attention bcoz no one in her family gives her attention bcoz of her sibling so she wants it here n our adorable RaHi awww luv demmmn panchii
Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
yup...they are just awesome :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index